just one?

The Caribbean!!! The last couple of week the six of them were all bouncing off the walls they were so excited. They had been In the Caribbean for 3 days now. Max and Zoe had a room to themselves Charlie had a room to hi self and grace Connie and jacob also had a room. They had maganged to get all their rooms okn the same floor.

Connie Zoe and grace had been on the beach all day while the boys went off and did a bit of "shopping". They had been in a few shiops then got quite bored so they decided to go round the corner for a pint then head back to their ladies.

They got back to the beach to find grace making a sandcastle and Zoe and Connie sat up talking with them both haveing sunglasses on.

After a couple of hours down the beach they all headed back to the hotel to get changed before going out to dinner.

Jacob and grace went straight up the stairs with everyone else to their rooms but connie stayed at reception as she had to make a phone call to tess and she couldn't get any reception upstairs.

Once she was finished about 10 minutes later she headed for the stairs. She got to her floor and stopped to look in her hand bag for her set of keys.

Just as she unziped her bag she got pushed qyuite forcly against the wall.

She was held in place but someones hands okn her shoulders. She gasped when she saw the face she was dreading to see. Cal

" well well well if it isn't Connie beauchump! "

Connie just stood still she couldnt move she was so frightened.

Cal leand in so his mouth was at her ear "do you know what you did? Mm?" He pulled away then screamed at her. "Do you know what you bloody did? How dare ypou tell him! How dare you go up to him and seek for his protection! He got me in jail and it was all your fault and now yoyur gonnaa pay... Again!!" Cal made a fist and brought it back as Connie braced her slef, but all of a sudden Connie's hotel door opened and Jacob wass stood thier. He lunged at cal but cal punch him in the stomach so hard that he stumbled and keeled over. He turned back to Connie. He punch her in the face so hard that she was knocked out. Cal let Connie slump to the floor then sprinted down the stairs.

Jacob saw Connie on the floor and yelled for Charlie and Zoe. They both came running out of there apartments and ran to Connie to see if she was OK as she was coming back round.

My head was throbbing. The room was spinning. I was in agony as my jaw had obviously been punched.

Connie held her head and sat up. She looked around to see Charlie and Zoe checking her over and Jacob holding her other hand while fiddling with her ring.

But grace wasn't there. She started to panic.

"Grace!! Grace!" She screamed tears running down her face.

"Hey hey grace is OK she is watching TV in our room she's fine OK?" Said Jacob with a lot of concern in his voice.

"No no he.. He has taken her I know.. Cal has taken her!" Connie screamed at Jacob. She started to shake with the tears rolling down her face.

"Connie Connie listen to me! Grace is fine come on let's get you inside and cleaned up. Ypou have a nasty cut on your cheek." Said Charlie. He was being firm with her because he knew that if he wasn't she would just continue screaming at them.

Jacob and Charlie got her up while Zoe called max to come in to connies room and she also opened up the door.

Grace looked at her mum. She didn't know what to say. She was in such a state that grace went off crying for no reason. Zoe went off to see if she was OK.

Connie oullerd out of Jacob and Charlie's grip and went straight to her bedroom and slammed the door shut. No body saw her for the rest of the day.

It got to 9 in the evening and Jacob decided to go to bed. Everyone slept in Connie and Jacobs apartment. Zoe slept with grace to keep her company and Charlie slept on the couch and lastly max sleptmon the floor next to the couch. Connie was already asleep and jacob know for how long. He saw the tears stains on her cheek. She had probably cried herself to sleep (knowing I have personal cried my self to sleep in the middle of the day by accident) he just left her and climbed in.

Connie woke at about 3 in the morning. Her head and jaw throbbing in pain still as she hadn't taken any pain killers. She decided to get out of bed and go for a walk and some fresh air.

She went out of the hotel and headed towards the beach. She sat down on a wall and looked out over the sea. She jumped when someone came and sat next to her. Zoe.

They sat there in silence for a good few minutes.

"You know Connie your daughter will always love you regardless"

"Yeah! I know I just don't know how to react sometimes"

"Come its a little chilly lets start walking back"

They walked half way back in silence. But it was when Zoe say Connie fiddling with her ring and looking down at it that she said something.

"Your not haveing second thoughts are you?"

Connie broke down into tears. "No no of course not. I was just thinking about how much he protects me. Hes always there for me. I have never had that in a man before." They carried on walking back to the hotel.

Zoe opened the door and shut it. Jacob came out of the room obviously worried as he had fallen asleep with Connie by his side and then woken up to find her gone.

Connie saw Jacob and rean while crying straight up to him and wrapped her ar!s round his neck!

"I'm sorry!! Thank you so so much" she sobbed

"What for?" Said Jacob clearly confused.

"For treating you like shit earlier and I'm thanking you because you have always been there protecting me" she said while pulling away wiping her eyes

"Hey hey its OK" said Jacob smiling. "Look why don't you get back into bed while I quickly speak to zoe?"

Connie nodded then went over and hugged Zoe "thank you for making me see sense"

"Hey that's what friends are for"

Connie went back off to her room. A couple of minutes later Jacob walked in and got into bed with her. He wrapped his arms round her and kissed her forehead while she snuggled up into his chest. The both fell asleep nearly instantly!!

This was a really crap chapter I am so sorry. I am back to school tomorrow so updates will be a little slower again but I will updaye as often as I can xxx