Chapter 3: You

Those of you who have already read this, you'll know this chapter has been changed quite a lot. A LOT. But, I like it better this way.

OoO

She had really done it now. It wasn't until she had left the council room that she realized what kind of mission she was taking on. Madara had given her all the information they possessed on the situation, and it did not look to be in the Uchiha's favor, or at least in wasn't until her meeting with her team had concluded.

After they had left, she grabbed her younger brother, Hisen, and took him to an afternoon lunch at her home. It had been a long time since they had spent quality time together, and by a long time, it had only been a little over a week. However, since Anju had moved out of her father's prestigious compound, they had seen each other less and less. Of course she felt guilty for it. She spent more time with Izuna than her own brother, not that she didn't regret it. Izuna just...

"I know that look."

A thin, well-groomed brow raised in confusion at Hisen's statement. "What are you talking about what? What look?"

Hisen laughed his boyish laugh, one that was so carefree. He may be younger than her by three years, but that didn't mean he knew less than she. In fact, he was positive he knew more than her in many areas. Who she was thinking about was one of them. "You're thinking about Izuna."

As soon as the words left his mouth, his older sister slapped the back of his head, sending him stumbling forward. Instead of complaining, he laughed and rubbed the bump, a lively and mischievous look in his eyes. He loved to cause trouble, especially if it involved Anju and Izuna.

"I am not! How would you even guess that?" A glare rested on her face rather than an embarrassed blush.

Chuckling, Hisen threw an arm around her shoulders and brought her into a headlock as they continued to walk. "First off, you have that small dumb smile on your face like a love struck dove." he felt her struggling and began rubbing her head rather hard. He laughed. "Second, you get that twinkle in your eyes, and third, your face shines like you've just had sex... which brings us to the question," he finally let her go, dodging her fist as she went to punch him. This led to a series of punches, kicks, and dodges, until Anju held him on the ground with her arm around his neck.

"I dare you to say it." Hisen smiled like a loon as she held him do tightly. He loved pissing her off. Absolutely loved it. And, he wasn't going to back down from it. For years he had been trying to get her face to turn red with embarrassment, but never once had she. One could say it was his ultimate goal in life – embarrass his sister to the point of developing a face redder than the sharingan. Or at least a shade of pink.

So, he said it, or rather a couple things. "Tell me, do you always lay with Izuna every morning?" The grip around his neck tightened, but her face stayed a glare and did not turn red. He laughed a little, but only because she was getting so angry over something they both knew not to be true. He supposed that was because of her feelings towards the young man he spoke of. It made it all the better. "I've heard rumors he makes his women glow like such, yet you haven't lain with him. Imagine what you'll look like when you do!"

She let him go, but only to draw her sword on him. "You are so childish!" Instead of being angry, she laughed, though he could see in her eyes she was still quite furious with him. "You're going to pay for your lies, Otōto."

They mostly stuck with hand-to-hand, to which Anju found he had new tricks up his sleeve, and it pleased her greatly. It was simple, with sword fighting and hand-to-hand, and nothing like the battle she had waged with Izuna earlier this morning. It had taken awhile, as they were both so engrossed in their match, but Anju noticed Izuna before Hisen had. Her eyes landed back on Hisen just as his fist came towards her face, and she dropped before he could hit her, landing on her right hand.