Chapter 34: Izuna's Lament Part II

The flowers fell to the ground, their pink and yellow petals scattering on the ground. Next was a ring box, which clattered opened the the ring - a silver band with three diamonds - rolled away into the stream. Everything was still, besides the noise from the party inside.

In the stillness, Izuna felt his heart ache as it broke into pieces. He had never felt such a pain as when he laid eyes on Madara's hands all over the woman he loved. He didn't know what to think. He felt numb, except for the aching, sharp pain he felt in his chest and the sickness in his stomach.

"Get your hands off of her!"

Madara was quick to move away, but when he opened his mouth, Izuna silenced him. "What the fuck are you doing? Why the fuck are you touching her?" He then looked to Anju, "Why the fuck is he touching you like that? Is he forcing you?"

Rage seethed from his voice as he stepped towards Madara and Anju - two people he had trusted and loved dearly. Was Madara forcing himself on her? He wouldn't let that happen. Madara really knew no bounds and would do anything to get his dick wet. He should have known his brother would go after her now that she was free, and all he wanted from Anju was sex.

He grabbed Madara's collar, ready to punch him, but Anju stepped in and put her hand on his arm. "Izuna! Stop this! It's not what it looks like!"

His hand tightened around his elder brothers' collar. "What he hell else could it be other than him forcing himself on you. You know, that's very frowned upon in our clan, Madara. I can't believe you went after the woman I love like this!" His fist collided with Madara's cheek, sending him to the ground. "How dare you lay hands on her like that!"

He went to hit him again, but someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. It was Anju. He took a couple steps back - she was looking at him with her sharingan. It blazed red as she stood in front of Madara. "He wasn't trying to rape me! He was kissing me!"

Izuna stepped forward but the woman he loved did not budge, even as her eyes bled. "Kissing you condemns him enough."

She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back while Madara stood, wiping the blood from his mouth. "I'm kissing her because I'm courting her."

Izuna's mind went blank. Courting... his brother was... courting Anju? No. That couldn't be true. Madara hated her! And she hated Madara right back. "You lie!"

Madara stepped forward, putting himself between him and Anju. "I'm courting Anju. I have been for the past six weeks."

Six weeks? Him and Anju had been apart for just as long. There's no way... NO!

Izuna lunged for Madara, but his elder brother put him in a headlock. He felt tears in his eyes. It started to make sense. All the time they had spent together up until his and Anju's separation. Their friendship. Izuna felt a tear fall from his eye. He had never felt such betrayal. "You stole her from me!!"

Madara let him go and pushed him away. "I didn't steal her from you. You disrespected her and treated her like a wench. You pushed her away."

"What would you know about how to treat her? You've treated her like why for years! And now, all of a sudden, you decide to court her?"

Izuna didn't understand. He loved Anju, Anju loved him. Why would she do this? He looked to her. "Tell me he's lying. Please. Tell me he's lying about courting you."

His love looked down and away. "If I did that I would be lying."

Izuna grabbed his chest. "Why? Why him? Why do this? Just... I." He grabbed his hair and pulled on it. He couldn't help the tears that came. "Your my brother! You're supposed to keep me safe! And you went after the woman I loved? What kind of person does that?" He then looked to Anju. "And you. I love you! And you went for my brother?"