Chapter 9

TheOtherCarter: Did I just see you on national television?

Oh god no.

AllieC: Hmm?

TheOtherCarter: Turn on your television.

AllieC: No I'm not home. Why?

TheOtherCarter: THEN GOOGLE IT.

AllieC: What?

TheOtherCarter: GOOGLE IT.

AllieC: What?

TheOtherCarter: G.O.O.G.L.E...I.T.

AllieC: Jason what am I googling?

TheOtherCarter: Nm she's a lot hotter than u so it can't be u.

That little jerk.

AllieC: What did you want me to google?

TheOtherCarter: Nm. Gtg watch my hot gf win a race.

Wait he isn't talking about me right?

"You are going down bitch." A little jockey came up to me and says.

"Who do you think you are?" I snapped at him.

"I'm Victor Siez. Who are you? You won't make it a day here. What's your horses odds? 78-1." He laughed.

"I'm Samantha Carter and my horse is going to kick your butt so I wouldn't be talking. You are probably only confronting me because you are the one with the 78-1 odds."

"Oh so you are the bitch who will only ride 2 horses." He laughed again and I ignored him, glancing up at the board to see our odds a little high. We over came it last time, why not again?

You raced fillies Allison not colts.

But Leah can handle it.

Maybe not maybe the odds are right.

Shut up.

"Hello? We are getting weighed now." Victor said snapping me out of my thoughts. "You probably weigh too much, I would stop eating that apple if I were you."

"Unlike you people I don't diet. I eat whatever whenever." I said, taking another bite out of my apple.

"NEXT SAMANTHA CARTER." The guy yelled. I grabbed my saddle, threw away my apple core, and got on the scale.

"How much longer are you going to ride, you look 6 foot, I doubt you will make weight. What are you going to do then?" The man said.

"Let's see." Victor answers for me.

I looked at the weight. 95.2 Lbs.

What how? I weighed 103 lbs last time I checked. How did I lose so much weight? Football? Was I getting rid of fat playing football? I don't think this is a healthy weight. 95.2 lbs without the saddle. 5' 7" and 95.2 lbs.

Oh well. Get over it. Race time.

•-•-•-•-•

I have my helmet on and decided to put goggles on early so people can't get that good of pictures. I had the track pony man let us go and I breezed Leah out.