Chapter 19 - The Wedding

Taylor's P.O.V.
"Wakey wakey rise and shine!" I screamed in Thomas' ear. Eyes wide open, he leaped up out of bed and whipped his head around.

"Bloody hell, Taylor!" He sighed, hitting his right ear with his hand, "I think you deafened me!"

"Well sorry, but I have been trying to wake you up now for the past twenty minutes!" I giggled, sitting cross legged on the bed beside a very bedraggled and sleepy Thomas. His hair was all over the place; sticking up at odd ends here and there, and swept partially across his face. His eyes were still half closed, and he occasionally rubbed them with his hands in an effort to rid himself of his sleepy state.

"Aww is little Tommy sleepy?" I cooed softly, giggling as I watched him slowly nod his head, "Aw come here," I opened my arms and wrapped him in a warm hug.

"Bloody hell, Thomas! You're freezing!" I gasped, wriggling myself free from his grasp.

"Oh no you don't!" He laughed, tackling me with another hug, "Oh my God Taylor! You're so hot!" I froze on the bed and smirked at Thomas, who looked back at me with a confused expression.

"Well, I do try my best," I laughed, flicking my hair over my right shoulder.

"Shut up, you know what I meant!" Thomas chuckled, finally getting up off the bed, "Right, what time's breakfast?"

After breakfast...

"Best. Breakfast. Ever!" Thomas exclaimed, shutting the door to our mobile home behind him.

"Can't. Move. Another. Step." I breathed, collapsing on my front on the bed, "I don't think I've eaten so much food in my bloody life!"

"Well let's hope you'll feel better for the ceremony," Thomas chuckled, bending down and opening his suitcase, "Right, you wanna shower first?"

"You sure? You can go in if you want?"

"No no, ladies first," He grinned. Thanking him, I grabbed a towel and made sure the front door was locked before I got in. I did not want anyone walking in on me in the bath, even if there was a pretty poor excuse for a curtain covering it! Once I'd made sure that Thomas had gone into the toilet to get changed, I quickly took off my jeans and t-shirt, and hopped in the shower. I had a little problem with making sure the shower curtain actually hid me from sight, and was glad that I had thrown a towel over the top of it for the bloody thing was practically see-through! Once I'd quickly showered and securely wrapped my towel around me, I threw my hair up into a bun, and stepped out the bath.

"Oh cool, you're out!" A shirtless Thomas sat on the bed, looking at a row of shirts on the bed. I couldn't help but quickly catch a glimpse of his muscles before he looked up at me. In a bloody towel. Brilliant.

"Oh, sorry Taylor!" He blushed, clearly embarrassed, "You want me to wait outside for you to get dressed?"

"No no, you're alright for the moment!" I laughed quietly, coming to his side, "What d'you want me for?"

"Nothing, I'm just gonna get in the shower now," He smiled, jumping up and grabbing a towel, "And no checking me out, okay?" He winked, making me roll my eyes.

"In your dreams, Sangster!" I laughed, reaching for my suitcase.

"More like yours!" He called as I heard the sound of rushing water come from the shower.

"You mean nightmares, love!" I laughed again, heading for the small wardrobe (which I found in a secret door beside the toilet. Seriously, what's so secret about a wardrobe?). I stood on my tip toes and took down my dress. Time to get ready.