Is it is their last meeting

Akash pov
I get ready for my reception In my brown suit....and reached the venue to see everything is organized properly or not. Waiting for new couple to give them a grand entry...Soon they arrived. I seen a girl looking like a highly fashioned ...wearing a cream colour frock...wich is upto her knees at front and very long at back...she none other than Bhumi..I never thought this girl can look like this also. She is damn hot. But seen little uneasy in her face....her expressions are showing she never wear that type of dress before. Soon couple reached the stage...I was standing beside abhi....and she was standing beside Sravi...I want to talk to her...
Akash: Hi Bhumii....seems like you are not comfortable with the dress...
Bhumi : ha but this is none of your business.
Akash: oh...really... U weared this dress to impress me. .. .( said with a smirk).
Bhumi: No...I will not try to impress the people like you. I just weared for my aunty. She is your mom who insisted me to wear....she asked me so I weared not to see aunty in sad.
Saying that she went down to meet rest of the people. And give some privacy to the couple.

Bhumi pov :
I came and sit on the chair with my mom,aunties....with all ladies gang....they seen me and stopped their conversations.....all praised me...u r looking so pretty....I said thanks to akash mom....aunty....I love you....thanks for the present in a hug....she hugged back and said u have to visit my house...I said for sure.
My cousins came and dragged me towards their table....and we are on our own world...with lots of fun. Finally decided they will be a competition between bride and bride groom people.....but the thing is bride is going to support bride groom cousins and reciprocal.
All are cheering.....I said come on abhi bro let's rock itt.....we played so many games each and every game was tie....my dad and akash dad were the judges.. .....finally they decided there will be a competition in dance....asked both the teams to select their contestants for dance....
In abhi group they all selected me....and in Sravi group...they selected akash...mean while we all get so much closer....each other....expect me and akash....soon competition was ready.....first he did dance.....he was simply supper....I love the way he dance....I just love it....I did not know I am staring at him...he at me....all over the dance.....
I performed well....and waiting for results....my dad and uncle said both teams are winners.....
I went near him and said you are supper at your dance....he said thank you.The way he did the dance mesmerized me. Though I have feelings for him.....I kept aside....I know he will not love him .....all he want is to take revenge.......we had our dinner. ....time to take abhi bro to Sravi home...Sravi is so much nervous......I said to her all will be ohkk.....

We decorated their room with flowers,candles and fruits, we started teasing her......our aunties came and took her into the room.

All our cousin thought to hangout for some time in garden....all gathered ....and chitchat so much...as we all will be leaving....tomorrow to our respective places....all are so much sad....decided not to....sleep whole night.....we all had a blast.... Together....all are teasing....as it was my turn to get married....as sravi was done.... They asked me about having any boyfriend...I said no....they said then mama has to search for you...then it will take so much time....then from back my sister spoorthy shouted.....no need already they searched...within 2 days they will come to see my sis.....we all shocked ....and turned towards her...she bit her tongue as she done some mistake...she pleaded to everyone....not to discuss...as if our elders know they will quick me...
My heart started running like a horse....who is he...how he will be, how the family will be....by that time....it was already 4:00 in the morning...decided to sleep at least for 2 hrs...all slept in that garden enjoying the feel of nature.....

I Got up from the hard sun rays falling on me....seen no one is at beside me....seen akash.....in front of me.....he greeted me....I also given rply...I freshened and seen by that time some already left.....
I seen Akash mom....dad ,vishruth everyone left.....I felt very bad I not said bye also....I asked mom for aunts number...she said she will give once we go to our home....

I wear a cream colour ghagra....and get ready with some...matching jewley.....and want to check with Sravi.....I ask her how was the night.....she blushed so much and hugged me.....I ask her to get ready....because we all are leaving together to vizag...... a(Akash,abhi,Bhumi families staying in vizag.. But vishruth is looking Hyderabad companies...so he stay in Hyderabad only.)
As it is abhi marriage all rituals to be done in abhi home they did in vishruth house.

We all are in airport....I seen Akash also coming with us....my parents and sister have another flight....we four have another.... As we not booked at the same time...we bid a good bye. We all taken our flight...me akash changed our seats to give privacy for them.

We sat quietly........in the airport.....I went with Sravi....to her new home...my parents already waiting for us....in their home..we spent some time in the house....
Sravi cried when we are about to leave.... I said I will come daily to see you....I controlled my tears....to give her support...we bid bye to everyone....including akash. And finally reached home......after so many days..... I slept with out having any dinner.... Planning to go and meet my old friends.
Akash pov

She said bye to me......I felt something so precious is leaving me.....I almost got tears I hold them....I turned to move....Sravi asked why you are so dull. .......I think she understood little bit....I discussed with them about my feelings.....abhi and Sravi are laughing slightly.....I don't know what it is.....they said you will know soon.....

.......end........

Plzzzz.....vote for me...and leave your comments .....ignore my gramitical mistakes.....plzzz