With out Him

Now I have to go for bath... I have to clean the chocolate.....
I will complete my desert and will go.. He left my hand. I thought he left me completely. Again his hands snaked on my skin.
akki....please leave me...na. I want to prepare this for you.
Bhumi are you preparing for me...??
Ha...akashji.
Oh....that sounds really sweet.
Thank you so much.
You are welcome my dear hubby. I poke my finger on his nose.
He widened his eyes....
I lowered my gaze...seeing his face.
I have a very nice affect on you.... Right Bhumi.
Akash ji its not like that. You just go refresh . I will bring this for you into our bedroom.
Ohkk....bhumi I will go for refreshing.
Bhumi. ..I forgot to ask you....have you taken tablets...??
Yes..akashji.
Good girl.....
After 15 minutes....
Finally I prepared it. I hope he like. Don't know how can I stay. This is highly impossible for me. How can I be so selfish. He too have some goals, he need to achieve them I should not become obstruct for his goals. Yeaah Bhumi be strong...
Oh .....no ..this choclate is all over me ....I have to wash my face and hair.
First I will go and clean my face and then I will take this to him.
But how I am going to spend the times without him is a big question mark...??
Though I will join my college after 2 days. I will miss him for sure.
I should not show my pain to him. I will cover my pain with the smile.
I took the plate....

And I opened the door

And I opened the door. The sight which I seen is breath taking. He wrap towel facing his back towards me water drops are falling from his body. Looking really hot. His towel is little low showing his abs and vest. I don't know how I am starting at him. I am very lucky to have him.

Bhumi...stop staring at me like this. Am I looking that much hot...??

Akashji it's not like that.

Then how it is like.....? Bhumi answer me...
Nothing... Have this... Choclate...

Bhumi's pov
I gave the plate to him....again he touched my wrist...but I am pretty sure....he is not in normal mood. His hand is hot. His touch created shivers into my spine. ......
The touch was really exciting my inner brain....
I think I should stop this before it goes further..... But it is not in my hands. My heart is already surrendered to him.
I closed my eyes..... And catched my dress firmly....
I heard a very soft voice.....
Relax....!!!
Again his voice driving me crazy.... Bhumi open your eyes.... I am not going to eat you.... I am eating your chocolate..... It's tastes really great. Thank you for preparing this for me....
Come Bhumi share with me .......this choclate.
We both had the choclate ......
And slept in each other arms....
_______________________________________

At Morning.....
I packed all his stuff....cross checked each and everything.... He also got ready......
I don't want to cry ..... Infront of him....I will give my complete support... To him.
He came from the office.....
Now I have to act as normally as I can. So that he won't feel guilty.....
He bid me bye... And suppose to leave the house.....
He took few steps ....I thought he left. I turned Back to get inside the home. Tears rolling down from my face.
Suddenly..... He hugged me from back.
His touch creating sweet tension under my spain. I turned around to see his face. I am still in his arms.
He spoke,
Bhumi don't hide your tears from me.....cry how much you want to cry. Don't hold them ..... It's not good for you..... I.....
He suppose to say something further...I interrupted his words. ..with my lips..... I kissed him.....so passionately... That like there is no next minute. I don't know I can be that much wild too.
I bite his lower lip.....
I don't know what I am doing.....
We both became a part ......lack of breathe... I hugged him..... This time he took the charge on me.....
I slowly.... Whispered to him. .....
Akki.....mark me as yours....I am ready....
He is quite surprised by my words....
No....bhumi not now....now you have to concentrate on your career.
Already our souls became one. Now....there is no need of being hurry to become one.
Yeaahh.... We will do our love. That will be the most memmorable momments in our life.
Now.....my sweet heart....take care, be strong, don't forget to take medicines, collect the reports....
Haa....don't worry in the session of marking you as mine...that will be most memmorable in our life.
Soon we will have children. Our life will be beautiful with them. And bye....take care....
_______________________________________
He left the place to go to Europe....
Bhumi's pov
He left me.....I hope he will be fine. I don't know how that day was passed. It passed with all his memories...
I am missing him badly...
Next day morning.....
I met with my friends. After a long time. Akashji called me when he reached Europe.
I went to my college..... After a long time. It was quite busy day...as we will be joining in companies from tomorrow. All of us were busy in Taking letters,certificates from the college.
I reached home around 10:00 PM
Then I checked my phone. I seen 10 missed calls from him. I seen his message....
It was a good night message from him. I felt very bad of being negligence.
I miss you akash ji come fast. I am so nervous.... As it was my first day to my office. Come fast. I texted him
And drifted to sleep.
I got a wake up call from him. I am so glad to have him. I want to touch you, I want to kiss you....when you will be back akki, I love you....so much.....I was thinking like this....
Again he called me to get those certificates.....
I went to my office....yeahh it was quite nervous. But I am confident to face my challenges, yes this your aim Bhumi come just will face it....I said to my self, as it was first day....they just explained the work, we didn't meet our MD as he is out of station. I took local transport.... Though he said me to use car....but I don't like to take the car.
It was only half day session..... So directly from office I went directly to the hospital.
I am waiting for my time to meet the doctor and collect those reports. I seen shreya..... Oh my god....what she is doing here, what happened ...to her...
One second wait....what she is carrying......oh no a child....why she is Carrying a child....
On second... Whose child is this...???
First thing is I have to hide from her... And next I have to find whose child is this....
I forgot completely about my appointment and followed her....as soon she entered into doctors cabin. I asked about her in the reception. What answer I heard from her made me feel dumbstruck..... How this happen....??
When it was happen.....???
Is really her own child....
I don't know.... I came back from that place. Already my heart Started racing as fast as it can..
..in tension.
As soon I entered into her cabin. I seen a pale face of her....
I questioned her....is everything OK....in the reports..??
Then she spoke slowly....
Bhumi I know.....to became mother is every ones wish....but in your case.... It is little complicated dear....
Listen very carefully......dear...don't be panic....
In your case it is very difficult. 95% it is impossible to get kids....

What.....???
What ....??
That means I can't become mother....
Oh....no....
Doctor can you do one little favour to me.....
Please don't say these details to any of my family members. Keep it as a secret.
I will tell them....once I feel it is right momment.....
Okk....bhumi as you wish.... Doctor replied.
I came out of the hospital..... With a heavy heart.....
God......you given me happiness....and why you are taking back again....
What I will say to him....??
What I will say to lakshmi maa, papa .
Mom and dad.
Akashji having so many dreams for his children.....I am whom to destroy... Them....
These things are roaming in my head....
I reached home.....and closed my door..... And cried and cried.....until tears evaporated....
My phone started ringing. I seen the caller ID.... Again tears roll down my face seeing his number.
I can't talk with him right now....then I check the time....it was 11:00 PM.
I tried to act be as normal as I can....and lifted his call....and spoke...
To him....
I bid him bye...and cut the call.
How can I tell him....that I can't give him his child....??
How.....??
How can I face him...??
God please take me away.....from thus world.
Thank God he went to Europe.. And he don't know anything.
Otherwise what will happen .....
Don't know how to face him ....after he come back from the trip.....
_______________________________________
Heyy......guyzzz
First of all I am sorry for the late update. I am so sorry guyz....
I apologize to each and every reader.
Situations happened in my life such a way that I was unable to give you guys.... Update.
Please forgive.... And please shower your love like previous.
I am little busy with my engagement .....works and stuff.....so unable update.
And I promise you guys... To give the update as fast as I can......
Once again sorry....
Love you all...
Your Himu Goose.......
Thaaank you for reading.....and all your lovely votes...
Please continue reading..... Next update will be quite interesting....