Is it simple.

Akash's pov
                      Everything is going so smoothly like I planned. I never know it will end like this. What happened to her ? Why she is behaving like this. I can't let her go . Is it simple for her to leave me. May be I am wrong about her. My heart saying she is loving me. But I deeply hurt because of her words. From where this divorce thing came in mind to her. If any problem is there she can talk with me, I have given complete freedom to talk with me. Am I hallucinating the things. No akki you are not doing. It's real. The meaning of love at least for me is
                              LOVE IS FREEDOM and TRUST. Freedom of expressing, freedom of living, freedom of being with each other. And trusting your partner.
If she doesn't want it. Why to force her. The memmories of her is enough for me to live the rest of my life. I said to her she will get what she want  after 1 month. I will try to soothe her pain, her heart. I am not gonna give up on my love . Just like that. So bhumi be aware of me. I am gonna make you speak the truth behind this behaviour. If I am not able to get you back, you are free to go.
Bhumi's pov
                        I don't deserve him, I am really bad, not one slap is enough for me for my stupid words. It needed more. He said one month to live with him, I can't live along with him, he can catch my lie. But no option left for me. I can't act before you akki. Please change my akki mind.
                       I don't want to cry, I don't want to leave my akki in my tears, I am going to held my pain in heart. I was almost in sleep. Someone knocked my door. I opened the door and sight in front of me is unimaginable.
                       He is standing at my doorway asking permission to enter into room. I don't what's going on in his mind. He is looking all fresh, not at all affected by my words.
                      Bhumi I am so habituated to you, I myself want to detach from you.  So slowly we gonna progress towards it. But right now I cant sleep.I am habituated to sleep beside you, so sleep with me.
                      Tears about to come from my eyes hearing his words about detach from me. Is it simple. .....for him . I immediately hide my tears from him. I can't show I am affected by his words. I was about to drink some water, water spilled on my dress, so thought to change. I found only sarees in this wardrobe. Remaining clothes are shifted to our bedroom. Oh shit what can I wear now. No option left for me.  So I wear some simple cotton Saree. I really don't want to disturb him. I found him in laying on bed supporting his body on one arm. I shamelessly ogling him. My brain mocked me ...You are not doing correct.
                     I came out of his trance by his words.....Don't stare at me bhumi. I don't belong to you. Just for one month that's it. I really got angry on his words. Why he will stop me from seeing him. He is mine right. So finally you got the point my brain mocked me. I can't do anything now. It is out of my hands now.
I came beside him and laid beside him. I can't give any false hopes to him. I have to restrict myself. I was in my thoughts. Suddenly I felt his warm hands on my waist.
Akash's pov
                      I have observed her restlessness, because of my visit in room. I have seen her tears because of my words, she can't hide from me. One thing is confirmed due to some situations she is behaving like this. I will make her to talk with me.  She came from washroom in a saree. I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life time. Beauty not only in phydical appearanace, but she is beautiful from internal, that what attracts me more. We had a beautiful eyelock,    I came out of the trance and wantedly blabbered the rubbish. she got angry by my words, she sighed deeply and laid beside facing her back towards me. I roamed my hand around her tainy waist. I felt happy as my touch affected her so much.
       Akki remove your hand, just now you said right we are here only for a month. So don't behave like this. I immediately turned her to face me. I hop above her and said, you asked me for divorce, I never said  I am giving you right away, I need time. More over I have right to touch you. You can't deny the fact that my touch is affecting you. You enjoy just like how I enjoy. So stop denying it. His fingers started caressing my eyes , then cheeks,  then lips, then neck, then my neck line. He just staring at my bossoms, and about to touch them. I pushed him sideways, and turned back into my position.
I can hear his chuckle a bit. Suddenly lights went off and bed light was on. I felt relaxed for 5 minutes. His hands started roaming on my back, I font know what he is doing. But his touch is creating a havoc in my stomach.  He removed my blouse hooks. I mentally cursed for wearing this blouse. He pulled me towards him with such a force that my bare back touched his bare chest. It was our first intimate momment. That touch send shivers to Spain. My legs lost their sanity and  want to cuddle him like no matter what.
                Bhumi breathe.... let's sleep. So much has happen today. Let's just forget everything and sleep.  I don't want to let her go. I wipe my tear which was about to spill .
               I don't want to think about anything, I just felt my peace in his arms. I slept in his arms. Bhumi slept in my arms, I plant a kiss on her forehead. I don't know when I drifted into sleep.

So guyz what do you think about this chapter. Is it simple for them....???
I know it's small ..... hope you like this chapter.  I know my English is poor. But kindly bear with me.
If you like it. Please vote it....