To New Home

Akash's pov
Bhumi.... You filled the incompleteness in my life. You changed me. But now I can't discuss about Aditya verma with you. You may be scared because of his actions. I have to do something with him. He is testing my patience. I need to increase the security of house.
I attend a call from the office. Then I seen the time. It's 7:30.
A naughty idea flashed in me. Let me wake up Bhumi in a different .
I bend down. Went near to her face and slowly started biting her earlobe.
She screamed with the pain. And shouted akash ji....is this is the way to
wake up.
Sorry Bhumi I want to see your angryness. So I did.... And I am suceeded in it. See how your nose is moving up and down.
She again blushed.... Oh my god these blushing na....I can't stay away from her.
I asked her to enter into the house. It is 7:30 now. This is the 1 St day of her house. I want to do some special treatment for her....
So after entering into the house. I asked her to stand on my feet. She asked why...??
I said no more questions. Do what I say .... I ordered her. She hesitantly kept her soft feet on mine... Now you will see our entire ground floor like this only.... We will take little little steps and will show you our master bedroom which is at down.
I hold her waist firmly. She placed her hands around my neck....
She told akashji please don't do such type of acts. Your foot will hurt...
I ask her not to speak again....
Slowly brushed my fingers on her beautiful curves. She is amazing.
I started to tease her. I slowly pinched .... Her waist.... And rubbed again that part...to make her calm down. My actions are new to me itself. She is driving me crazy. I shown her almost all the ground floor expect our bed room...
It took almost 20 minutes to show them. I this 20 min she not spoke a single word. Only I can listen her little moans.
Finally we reached our bed room. I asked her how it is...with out any mischievous act.
She said it is excellent. I am quite happy she liked my taste.
I made this room with full of antique look. Everything in this room have a royal look.
We slowly towards move the bed..after reaching some distance. I gently pushed her towards the bed. She landed on bed with a jerk . she widened her eyes while falling on the bed.
I don't know what happened to her....she closed her eyes. She is looking very sexy. Unable to control my feelings. I went near to her and sat beside her. I kept my fingers on her cheek and slightly brushed. I kept my ring finger on the center of her forehead.... And slided towards her nose ,then her lips, then her chin....my finger reached her.. Neck.. She arched her body towards me. I slided my finger further....her heart beat become faster comparatively. Her lips are shivering. She is very silent....I don't know whether to continue or not. She clutched bedsheet very tightly.
Still her eyes were closed. Her bosom is moving up ad down. I slowly tried to remove my shirt....with one hand and I am successful in it....I want to test her comfort level .... Wether is she really comfort with me .. ..or still need time..
I placed my hands around her body. She is still closing her eyes....slowly I moved my palm near to her heart. With the sudden touch of this she jerked at once and opened her eyes and widened them....I can see the pleasure on her face. She quite stocked seeing me in half-baked. She lowered her gaze.... Immediately.
I ask her to see me.... But she is not meeting her eyes.
I felt little annoyed because of her actions. But don't want to express it. I took her hand and placed it on my chest near to heart.
Bhumi listen how faster my heart beat was....?? I am equally nervous too dear.
I am quite shocked hearing his heart..beat . that mean he too as nervous as mine. I smiled at him.
The momment I touched him with my hand. I got shivering... His abs, his six-pack, his chiseled chest mesmerized Me. I am falling for him. But don't know how he will react....right...
The momment she touched me.....I too felt a different feeling.
She is something special....to me. I don't want her to sad.
So , slowly I removed her hand from me.... And spoke ...
Bhumi I know it will be very difficult for you to deal with me. I am sorry to intimate with you....really I mean it.
Sorry....once again.
You will concentrate only on your studies. I also made one study room ....with all the facilities....
So now please be normal. I know it will be very difficult to lose their virginity....i said those. And got up to leave them
What akash ji.....was talking. If he touch he don't know what it is going to happen. I never felt hurt because I too love him. How to show my love towards him.
But how...??
Saying the words and leaving.
I holded his wrist firmly with the speed . because of it he fell on Bhumi.
Ouch....!! I screamed with pain. Bhumi shouted what happen...what happen.I laughed at her innocence. And said nothing.
Akash ji why you are speaking like that. I love you. You have right on it.
I need time I agree....but it doesn't mean I don't like you or your touches.
I blushed little.....hearing her.
I felt really happy hearing with her..
He slowly moved side...and watching me. Keeping one hand as a pillow to his head.
Thank you akash ji for understanding me and my aims and goals.
Thank you for your
support.
I hugged him.... And kissed his cheek.

Thank you Bhumi for the kiss.
Akash I think you should get ready now. You may be the late to the office.
Tell me the things where were placed. So I can get used of it.
Bhumi it's already 8:00 I need to start to the office with in 15 minutes. So after coming I will show you everything .
With the help of a male servant he changed his dress
I too took the bath. In separate room.. And wear my favorite color saree. Want to ask him ....how I will look. I came to the hallway... And asked about him
Maids said sir already left. ...
How can he left me alone here. Without saying single word. I controlled my tears from falling. I called him...twice and left calling him. Remembering the last time incident. I just thrown my mobile in anger.
I asked my maid Teresa ....whether he had his breakfast or not.
First day of my home. No one is there to think or talk as mine.
I want to prepare lunch for him....
But don't know whether he will come or not. Still I will prepare. Another maid brought some breakfast. I refused to eat. I don't want to eat.
Went to the kitchen and order to cut the vegetables. And said today lunch and breakfast will be prepared by me.
And moreover there is no place to do prayers. I have to ask akash to arrange one. How would my day will complete with out thanking God...
I started preparing lunch... And eagerly waiting for him. It's already 2:30 no signs of him.
I remember his number.... So I dialed from the landline.
Some lady lift the call and said....sir is busy with a client. So please call after some time.
I don't have any mood of eating lunch tooo.
Thank God lakshmi maa called to the landline. I talked with her.... Skipping some things. I taken maa number and talked with her too.
I felt so much cry...hearing their voices. Actually feeling so much lonely.
It's quite 7:00 in the night. I took bath again and wore white color saree. I want to look beautiful for him....
Again I prepared dinner for him and waiting. Everything I arranged on the dinning table.
It's almost 11:00.... At. Night.
I don't know when I drifted into sleep.
Feeling so much hungry. But don't want to eat. Where is he....???
Akash reached home at 1:00 am.
He seen the Bhumi at dinning table.
I seen the table full filled with dishes but none was touched.
I asked the maid.. Did she had anything....??
Sorry sir.... She not had anything from morning.
My angry once again raised I scolded her for not informing her about Bhumi .
In that angry I torn that bandage. Ouch....!! A scream escaped from my mouth.
I turn around and seen my beautiful wife woke up from the sleep.
Akash ji. What happened...?? Why you screamed....???
Why you are so angry....
Because you are the reason of my angry....!???

_______________________________________
The end....
Thank you for all your lovely readings. I love you....all who reading this,book.
So tell me how u like this chapter.. By comment...
Please vote and comment ....