Going for a Holiday....

Akash ji.... Get up....your phone is ringing continuously... Please... At least remove your hand on me....
No....Bhumi I will not leave you....let the phone ring ...no problem wifey...
He cuddled her more tightly.....
Oh.... Dear I want that every morning I should wake up by seeing your beautiful face. Promise me you will never leave me....
Haa akash... I will never leave you..
Bhumi... I love you so much... He kissed on her forehead... Again she blushed ....
Bhumi tell me one thing....
Why you still blush .... With my touches....??
Ji... That that...I don't know.... Hide her face near his chest...
Bhumi....today I am not going for office. Completely I will spent with you.
Akash : Bhumi when your college is going to start.....???

Bhumi ; it will start after 5 days... And now only 6 months are left for my education I should do internship....
I was selected as a intern in the top most company in this state...

Akash : very nice Bhumi.....

Bhumi : akash please now let me go....I am feeling hungry also....let's be fresh... You said we are going out... Right

Akash : okk.... I will leave you.... But tell me after 5 days you should go to college or you should go to company....

Bhumi : That still I don't know. I should visit to college...
Oh... Shit my phone...was broken. How should I contact my friends.... How they will react if they know I am married. Nancy will kick me.

Akash : Bhumi don't be panic tell me what happened to your phone...?? And who is this Nancy....??

Bhumi : akash she is my bestiee.... I not even told her that I am going to marry... She is very nice girl... We both are room partners also...
Now before college opens I should go back to my house and should collect my stuff..

Akash : yes ... !! Sure I will arrange some staff to help in it.....
And get ready Bhumi ..... We should go out ......

Bhumi : ohkk.... Akashji...

Bhumi's pov
My sleep was disturbed by the hard sunrays falling on my face....
I opened my eyes and seen I am laying on his chest... And holding him firmly...
I removed my hand around him. And want to get up from the bed... His hold is that much tight I was unable to get up from the bed. I listened his phone is ringing .... I called him... Twice .... Then he slowly opened his eyes...
He said today we are going for a holiday. I am very excited after hearing it.....
When he asked about my college details I felt very happy....
When I said about shifting of my stuff. From my house to here. I thought he will come with me.... But no... He said he will sent the workers...
I know I am acting too selfish .... But I also have some feelings na to show my husband to my friends.....
It's okk.... That too he is very big business man. Why he will come to such ordinary places...?? Hmmm let's see how this journey will be
He kissed me ...
The touch itself making me blush... And nervous I don't know why it was....

He left the room creating privacy for me....
Now the confusion what I should wear .... First time going out with him ..don't know where we are going..
Shall I wear some kurti or saree...
Ohkk first let me go and fresh then I will decide...
The bathroom is really luxurious... I did shower ..... Wore my bath robe.... And came out..... I came out .... To comb my hair to my bedroom....
He is keeping something on the bed....
I asked what it is..???
Bhumi .... He turned around to see me.... He drop the packet which is in his hand....
He was Staring at me ..... Then I realised... What I am wearing ... I ran to the dressing room ..... And sat in the chair...
Akash ji yelled from outside.... Bhumi I am so sorry.... I kept something for you....please come and open....
I managed to say yes....
And went out to see what is that ...... ???
It is a frock which is in blue colour plain....which comes up to below the knees... The dress was really nice.... I never wore such type of dress that too going alone with him.... Is somewhat
Discomfort...
It's okk.... Bhumi wear it... Your husband only asking rt....
I wore and I came out.... Everything looking so perfect .... As it is newly wedding they are so many threads around my neck.....
They should be removed after 16 days of my marriage.... How to hide them....
I will wrap scarf around my neck...
I kept sindhoor on my forehead and got ready......
I went outside ..... He is already ready and waiting for me....
Bhumi shall we go.....?? He asked...
Let's do breakfast and then we will move.
Bhumi we will have outside..... What you say.... He said...
I nodded my head to him.
He walked near his car..
And open the door like gentle man.....
I took my seat .....
We drove almost for 3 hours.....
Then I think we reached our destination.
We got down from the car.... It is a beach.....looking very nice....
It was really very amazing....
I hold his hand and asked how you know I love beaches....
You know I am missing the sound of ocean. Thank you akash.....
I kissed him....in the happiness of watching the beach....
He widened his eyes... Bhumi you will do this whenever I show you the beach.
Then daily I will bring you to beach....
I smiled to him.
He asked me to for lunch...
As we not did breakfast morning...
Feeling so much hungry....
We tried some new varieties. Some are good.
He asked me for a ride in water...I said yes.... There is a island near to the Place. Which is very good shall we go and have our dinner. That place is really nice... Bhumi shall we go...
I hesitantly said yes...
The ride went smoothly after 1 hour ......we reached the place. It's is really nice akash ji....
I love it.....it full around of water..... I am totally enjoying the waves.... He suddenly came near.....me hold my waist tightly....with one hand.... I closed my eyes. He whispered Bhumi please open your eyes.....
No.... I can't akash ji....
He pleased so many times. Then I opened. Again he asked me to see into his eyes. How can I see him that too into his eyes.... I can't akash ji.....
He is pleasing me so much.... I can't avoid this situation.
I seen into his eyes. They are very beautiful. I just wish the time has to stop right now. I can see the love towards me in his eyes...
Seeing those beautiful eyes and face tears roll down from my face...
He cupped my face and asked what happened Bhumi....??
Why you are crying....??
I said those are happy tears. Hearing my words... Tear drop fell down from my face.
Unknowingly my hands went to catch his face. I brought my face near to him....
We had a beautiful fight between our lips.. But ultimately he won over me...
Don't know ....these man are really powerful.
I hugged him....my head just reaches his shoulder... He is very tall....
We both sat on the sand....
Waiting for sunset. I want to see along with him....
That beautiful sight..... This day will be most memmorable in my life.
Hardly we can see 20 ppl around us...I think most of the people left.....
He interrupted my thoughts.... Asking
Bhumi tell about you... Na I don't know much about your likes and dislikes....
How much I know in that you are so perfect....
Akash what you want to know.....?
I like my family. I like to serve the people. I always dreamed off a good husband... And I got him.
Always want to return something to this society back.
So I started donating half of my salary which I earned while doing part time job...
Akash ji..... How is your grand mom now...??
I forget to ask maa....
Haa Bhumi.... She is recovering... Slowly.
Akashji once can I call to my dad....in your mobile .As I broke my mobile.