Engagement

Akash pov
I want to talk with Bhumi....
But someone knocked the door...
I opened the door..
I seen my mom ,dad,bro all are feeling tension
I asked them for the reason
They said me all the story..... About my granny health... And bhumi's decision in marriage....
I am feeling so many emotions now. One side happy,one side sad,one side angry.
Very excited to marry her .... But one thing is she really happy with her decision or she took the decision in a stress I need to clarify this with her.

Secondly,about my granny health.... If I lost her...I am incomplete she took care of me so much.... I love her... I don't want to do my marriage in her last moment as it is her last wish I can't deny her.... She lover her village so much.... She never come to the city and live with us .... She don't want to miss his husband's presence ...though he is not with us....
I want such type of bonding between me and Bhumi.
I want to see my granny....my heart is broke down... But I will fulfill her last wish...
Irrespective of all this shreya will come to marriage. Today I got her call and started blackmailing me also to show the pics of her and mine..
How to avoid that situation. I hate her completely.... I never loved her... But I thought it was. But no... I think it is just a physical attraction because of age.
Why my marriage is happening in between these many tensions.
I can't say to Bhumi about shreya to her. I don't want to see Bhumi in pain.
For now I will hide .
I need Bhumi.... She controls my heart , my emotions.....' Love 'you may
Be sleeping right now tomorrow we will talk.
I texted her ....saying good night and I slept.
Next day morning.....
At function hall....
Bhumi is super excited for engagement...she is read in her costume waiting for groom. She want to see him...and want to talk with him did he like this marriage this much early or not. I am just doing it for the happiness of his grandmother. I know him he never will be obstacle to my study or my dreams. But as a married woman I should take care of him and my studies. God, please help me in balancing both the things. I was thinking ..... Suddenly I remember the first night custom....oh no how can I face that situation with him. Still I am not ready to start any such type of relationship with him. I am so tensed with his presence...I love him a lot But still I feel he is somewhere unknown to me. I pray to god to remove this feeling. I was in deep thinking . some one kept their hand on my shoulder. She is my sister.... She is crying ...and spoke:
Akka ( elder sister) I love u so much...I am gonna miss you a lot .I don't want you to leave me.... I can't stay with you you. With you our lives are incomplete.

I consoled her..we are having little sister conversation. One person came to us and said one girl want to meet you privately... That fellow given one letter....in it...it was written

Hello Bhumi ,
Once come and meet me in coffee shop which is quite opposite to the function hall....
If you will not come you will be the looser... It is so much important to your life.
I am sitting at table no: 5. I will wait for you for about 15 min..
Meet me.....it is good for you....
Yours faithfully

I literally got tensed ....who might be. What they want to say to me. Shall I go or not. Shall I discuss with my parents. No....I can't do that they will be tensed. What shall I do now. Sravi and abhi are busy in marriage arrangements... I can't call them. I will call akashji...he will guide me correctly. My sister also little tensed with the letter I calmed down her and said don't discuss with anyone. She said OK .I called him twice but no response. I text him....like this...
Akashji I wanna talk with u...before u reach function hall come and meet me in coffee shop. It's important.... Plzzz.
I said to my sister all the details and said If I am not back in 15 min inform to our parents...and I reached coffee shop. And went to table no:5. Seen a girl almost of my age sitting..I don't know her I never seen her. She welcomed me...I am wonder how she know me....
Hi....Bhumi this is shreya....I am ex girlfriend of your pheoncy..
First I am little shocked with the ex girlfriend thing... But controlled my inner feelings...and said. .

So what...?? What you want to talk with me now...

Don't get tense...Bhumi want to show you somethings....after seeing those still you want to marry him....you can marry him ...
She given me a parcel...I opened that and I saw the pics...in one pic they are cuddling each other and in one they are kissing... They are looking like dating for years... He is so cute in those pics...
But the sad part is that ...he is not there with me in this pics....tears roll down from my face... Wait wait ...
I am doubting my love... No no he can't be like this way....he is not like that way....this photos all are trash...he can't cheat me....I shouted at her loudly... That in coffee day everyone is watching us...
What a lady you are....how can you say about my akash like this way...how dare you.....and I given one tight slap To her.... And came out of the coffee shop.... I seen akash ji....standing out...I went near him and hugged him tightly...and cried. He consoled me...we both got relaxed on one of the tables....he removed all the teary marks on my cheek with his kerchief... I am so touched with his actions.... I am going to say something to him...his phone started ringing....
He picked the call...it is from his mom...she asked is Bhumi with u...??
I said yes and we will be back within 10 minutes. She asked us to come fastly.
Bhumi....it is getting late...we should be in hall right now.. I will talk with you personally regarding shreya .
I am quite shock how he know her...but only thing is I trust him. He never going to cheat me.....I love him... And I trust him also..
We both reached function hall....
All are quite serious on us...they are searching for me from quite long time.
I said sorry.... All of sudden all smiled at me...and said this is not your mistake... It is his mistake....akash mom came and twisted his ear...all laughed and...ceremony started with soon we exchanged our rings... When I am keeping ring to his hand...he wishpered .... Me..
I love you Bhumi....I never ever let you leave my hand...you will catch my hand like this way...I will come along with your death... Also. I never leave you...
I am very much impressed with his words....

Some of his friends from back....teased us......
Now...it is his time...to keep me the ring... I smiled at him....and catched his hand....and finally spoke...
I love you too.....akash ji....
He was quite shocked with her openness... And felt very happieee.I can see his smile on his face...
we are giving so many smiles to the photographs....

But innerly...feeling who is this shreya...what she is her intension...
Is she really....saying truth.... No no it cant be...my love can't betray me. It is false news only. But what akash ji want to tell me about her....
It quite looking like a puzzle...let hope for best.... I always accept the gods decision. I believe in my akash he will not cheat me. I have trust on him. Let see what he really want to say.

_______________________________________
The end....
So guys...how is the chapter...see the pic of shreya and akash above ...what you guys think..what feelings he might went through today.......
I need your comments how you are feeling about this chapter..
Hope u all like this chapter....
Thank u for voting...
Plzzz vote and do comment

Plzzz ignore my gramitical mistakes .....

Thank you....
With lots of love.....to all my readers....