A Fight....yet romantic..end

Akash's pov
I am very happy for her bold act
She kissed me. But did when I am in sleep. Even I am such an idiot slept so tightly.
Oho ...!! Bhumi what you have done to me. I left her in the room.
But can never leave her thoughts from my brain.
Is she missing me...let me go and check her in room.
The sight I seen in room was quite shocking.....
I know we should never listen the words....of others secretly...
But ...she is mine...so I can listen...
I peeked into her room as a thief.
Bhumi's pov
How can he left me alone in the room and can sleep.
I am alone and this place is very new to me...... I am not getting sleep.
I took his jacket... Which always remember him.
I took it and hugged ....and spoke to it..
Why you went off....leaving me alone here. Do you know how much scared I am feeling.

Really....???
Is it Bhumi.....then you would have Called me. I am there for you at anytime...na

Oh ....no who is talking to me...akash ji aap...??
What you are doing here....

Some one is remembering me. So I am here. Don't get scared .I can understand your feelings It is quite new place....na
So tell me what can I do to comfort you....

Akash , its OK...you go and take rest some how I will manage. Tomorrow we have so many traditions to follow.
So, please you will get tired ...go and sleep.

Bhumi, how can I sleep leaving you hers in this situation . I will also be here only with you.

Here....??
No no we cant sleep like this akash ...before first night..

So please go and sleep.

Okk...I will not do...but tell me what you are doing with this jacket...??

She blushed....and spoke nothing...

When I am here.... Then why you are hugging that jacket....???

Nothing akash ji...... I am missing my family. And alone here so....that's it...( tears roll down from her cheek)

Please Bhumi don't cry....I can't see you. I hugged her and consoled her by placing my hand on her hand. She hugged me tightly...
I make her to lay on bed....I cut her speaking....
I kneel down on the side of bed...and asked her to sleep...she catched my hand firmly....
And slept peacefully...
I tried to remove my hand....
In the sleep.. She catched me so tightly...
I don't want to leave her...so I slept there down laying my head on the bed ...
_______________________________________

Next day morning.....

Bhumi. Bhumi...
Some one is knocking the door......

I woke up by knocking of the door.... And seen I am catching his hand and he not even regret my action...

He slept down....because of me....all the night.
I moved my fingers on his hair. He is looking so cute..... I cupped his face... And bent down to kiss his forehead..
Suddenly he opened his eyes...

Bhumi.... This time it is not possible ....to kiss me .....when fallen sleep....see I woke up....I leaned front
More front.... To kiss her....but she is so nervous.... Again she regretted me to kiss her....she moved aside in disinterest.....
Why Bhumi.....?? Why you are showing dislike..... You can kiss me..... But I can't kiss you....why....?? You tell me....
Akash ....please don't think me in a wrong way..... I like you....but some where I am still nervous...and little scared .,...
Bhumi I am sorry..... I might have understand you sorry....
Akash ji....listen to me....please....outside some one is knocking the door.... So wait...I will see then you can go.....
Bhumi....you stopped me to say that......you never think what I feel.... I want to kiss you to show my affection ...
Damit !!! why don't you understand my feelings Bhumi.... I love you.... And I want to show you how much I feel for you.....
Our marriage is done..... And still you scared of what....??
You no need to answer me answer yourself.....
I don't care who is outside....
He left the room with out listening......anything......
_______________________________________
Bhumi's pov
When he came near me....to kiss... My heart said no....somewhere else... I am not ok with it......
But the way he reacted make me to think....
Sravi came and asked what happened.... I said everything... To her...
She supported akash ji...
Yes....I too feel the same....he is correct....
She asked me to get ready fastly......
I nodded head.....
His words are continuously.... Making me to think..... ( talking to herself).
I can kiss him....but why he can't kiss you Bhumi.....
Listen....how much right you have on him....he also have right....to do it.
He is your husband now....accept it......
He can kiss you forcibly...... But he didn't do....see how much respect he is giving to you.....
Don't test his patience.....
He loves you....and you love him...them what is the problem....??
No...no I don't have any problem... That might be my too much thinking...
I made him angry on my first day in my house. ..
Very bad...now how I have to please him....
He slept down for the whole night..... If he wants he can sleep on the bed beside me and also can take care....but no...he respect my feelings... He understand me..On the other hand I am the one.... Who is always making him angry...
I am so sorry akash ji..

Now I understand you....I am coming to apologize you...and please you..

I quickly done my bath...and wrap a yellow silk saree..and get ready.....
I went upstairs to his room....without seen by anyone...

Akash's pov...
I woke up by the sounds....of door knock..... But don't want to open the eyes... I feel a stare on me..
Her soft fingers massaged my head....i feel like heaven.....I opened my eyes....i seen her face so close to me.....I know why she came near....so o teased her....and went forward to kiss her....
Again the same feeling of regret, dislike....why...?? I felt so much hurt than angry.....I want to get clarification so I asked her....???
And in that hurtness and angry....I didn't listen her explanation and moved to my room. I don't want to hurt her more because of my angry...
I am wrong....i may not behave with her... She is my wife... I may given her some more time....
But her words hurt me....why she is scared of her....
Still it's okk.....I love her....
Bhumi I am so sorry to hurt you....in those thoughts I completed my bath and wrap a towel around my waist and came outside....
I am shocked to see Bhumi.....sitting on the bed.... And crying....
I went near to her....wiped her tears and said Bhumi don't cry....I can't see you in that cry... Please....please....
I am really ...........!!!
Before uttering a sorry from my mouth....
Some thing stopped my lips..... They are very soft...

I felt those are her lips..... I widened my eyes.... In shock....
Bhumi did this.....!!!
Her eyes are were closed....
She moved away after a few seconds..and turned her face away....
I called her....
Bhumi..... I love you....once look at me....
She is blushing very deep...her cheeks are in red.....I cupped her face...
She smiled at me.....
Her lips are shivering..... .I touched them with my thumb.... A feathery touch.... They are very soft... And I feel they are waiting for mine...
She closed her eyes. I can her heartbeat...
I moved my face forward.... And crashed my lips on her....I moved my lips....on her from one end to other end....
I started exploring them....she too responded . she catched my hair tightly..... And deepend the kiss.
I started biting her lower lip....
It is so much sweet.....
Soon we are apart.... Lack of breathing......
She hugged me tightly.... And said sorry.....
I smiled to her and said sorry....
We both came back to world.....
By hearing giggles..... From sravi and abhi.....

If your romance is done.....Bhumi please come....down all are waiting for you....and you akash.... Make sure you are dressed up...
Never you guys fogot to lock the door.... Before doing any such things....
Okk....
Me and Bhumi are blushing because of their words....
Bhumi got up and went away with sravi .
Abhi was here.... To help me...in get ready....

______________________________________

So ,guys....finally they kissed each other..... So do you like this chapter...
Sorry....I am not good in writing romantic scenes....next time I promise ...you all to write a better one......
So guys...how was the chapter ....please... Give your comments ....
Sorry for the late update...these days I am not feeling good...so unable to update you...

Please vote and comment...

Thank you for reading......