They are Missing Each Other

Akash pov

I make her to sleep....kept blanket and   seen around her room...she have a very good taste in interiors....I seen her sketches..her photos.. On the wall...I listened some one knocked the door and opened and seen my mom and aunt....came...her mom thanked me and said I got very good son in law...soon we left and reached....home....my brother started his.. Sayings....akash you become so busy..... Not giving time for office so bad....of you...
Yeah this is my first time neglecting the office.... My priority has changed...from office to Bhumi...
How I changed this much...
I think this is called love.....and I am completely in it....just now I came from her but now I started missing her....I want to be with her....I want to see her face....
What will happen this 6 months..how to spend with out seeing her....I am missing you baby....I want to make you mine...only mine...and waiting for the day....when our souls starts our journey together along with our bodies... Waiting for that momment... My mom called for dinner but said no to her....I am not at all feeling hungry. I want her only her..nothing else...I am not getting sleep ...

My brother came inside and said akash you have to go to Chennai.... For a sudden meeting...I was shocked....but it is very compulsory... So he has to....go for sure...I sighed...with hmmm to him..

He asked me you have to leave by 5:00 in the morning....

Oh...no that means I can't see her for 2 days ....no...

Bhumi's pov

I got up from the sleep at night....and searched for him...but not seen him...my mom said they left. And today my sister is not coming to home as she has some group work with friends....me dad ,mom had supper and moved to our respected rooms

I felt very bad...that he not said to me and left...and I did bath....and changed to my short night gown....and started to think what happend today....his thoughts are making me blush.... suddenly...I remembered the card he given to me and how sweetly he asked me to call. I taken the card...and dailled his number ....shell I talk or not..no I won't ...I cut the call immediately....

I laid down with my teddy.....and started to stare the ceiling thinking about himm....I am missing him so badly. I want to see him..
I want him to touch me...but nothing was happening .....don't know when I will see again....our engagement is two days after..upto that I can't see him....the thought it self making me cry....

Suddenly my phn started ringing...I seen he is calling back...I lifted the call...to talk normally. He should not know that I am crying for him....

Akash: hello, may I know who is this

Bhumi : hello, its me

Akash : ( as my thoughts were completely on Bhumi and I am going out of station...so not get I said irritatedly) who is this me....and being a girl why you are calling this night...

Bhumi: sorry to disturb you....by the way....I am ....bumi...( I felt very hurt...hearing unable to hold the tears) I cried...

Akash : I am so sorry Bhumi...I didnt expect you will call this time....plzz don't cry...Bhumi..I can't hear ...

Bhumi : I said ohkk....

Akash : I said I am leaving....tomorrow for Chennai...

Bhumi : I just said oh...with a cry...( I dont know what to say...I hope he won't hear my cry...

Akash : Bhumi...

Bhumi : ha...say me

Akash: r u missing me....

Bhumi: I said yes...with a cried voice... ( unknowingly)

Akash : bye Bhumi....getting late..tomorrow I have to start early....

Bhumi : ohkk...bye good night...

Akash pov

Oh my goodness he is missing me....and no...yarr he is also crying for .....me

I love you....Bhumi.....love you so much.....

I am unable to hold my feelings to see her....Bhumi I am coming for you..
I will babiee
Right this momment....saying this rushed to take my car and...started driving.....to her house side...._

_______________________________________

So guys how is the chapter...hope u all like and enjoy it.... And plzz vote and share your comments to me...plzzzzz....