A change in Bhumi.....

Bhumi's pov
He is asking me for one chance. To explain but how can I give to him. He not even said me when shreya met me at the cafe......that time at least he can tell me....
I am always trying to understand him. But hiding something from me is his mistake. And now he is seeking chance....
I don't love him anymore....
Bhumi....is it correct ...?? A inner voice of me asked that question ...
I love him....tears roll down from my face....
From where these tears are coming...??
When they will stop.....
Yes....I love him....I can't see him in pain....
Still I care for him...
Why akashji why you are being so angry....???
Why you are not able to control your actions in anger....
See....how much blood went away.....
I seen his face....
I am feeling hatred....and love at the same time...I want to hug him and console him.....
Still I don't want to leave him....
Once again my inner voice questioned me like this....
Bhumi... You are feeling bad for the wound....his heart also hurted because of you. You are not listening to him. Why don't you listen to him....??
Is ego stopping you for listening...from him....??
What you are doing is correct.....??

No.... No.... It's not my ego...its because he don't have trust on me.... He would have said me before... That time I may feel hurt...but now I am feeling he betrayed me....I answered my heart...
But...once again...all the incidents passed like a flash in my brain....
How he taken me to the hospital...
How he saved from that idiot....
How he carried me into the home...
Any one may be upset because of my stubbornness in intimacy but he never shown this to me....today... Also he want to comfort me....than his man needs...
I think I should listen to him....??
Without listening.... To him....I said so much to him.
Tomorrow I will listen to him.....but not going to forgive him...
I will just listen....
In voluntary I kissed his hand.... And forehead....
I hope whatever he speak it will be true and convincible.
I want to wake him up... And ask... But his wound.... Stopped me...I think he need rest. ..now...
Tomorrow at
2:00 noon we have flight for going back to USA ....
Again going back to the Place....
I closed my eyes....to sleep...
------------------------------------------------------
Next day.....morning....
Bhumi Bhumi.....!! Some one is calling so loudly....
I woke up... And seen my beautiful wife sleeping beside me....her face was little pale...and her eyes were little swollen.... Wait wait....her hands around me....I not even noticed....them...
I can see strain marks on her beautiful cheeks.... I know I am the reason for it....
Sorry Bhumi.....please give me one chance to explain....
I will tell you all the truth....
I slowly kissed her forehead...
I hope every morning I will get up like this....beside seeing her beautiful face..but with out tears.....
I tried to move my right hand...I screamed in pain.... Yeah it's paining a lot to me....
She got up from sleep....
I am little embarrassed seeing my hands around him.....
I listened his scream....
Are you okay....I managed to ask him...
It's little hurting...
We will go to doctor....I am coming with you...Bhumi said....
First let us open the door....
He got up...and opened the door....
Her cousins started to tease again...me and Bhumi don't know how to behave our faces are really blank...
They were shocked with the wound....all are very concerned...
I excused myself from them...and left Bhumi with them....
As flight is at 2:00 in noon...we should be in airport by 12:00...
I said to be ready with your stuff...by that time.
I will go to hospital with abhi...after coming I will take my breakfast...
I can see guilty in his face....I am trying for chance... To ask when we will talk...I am glad that he is going to hospital.....
My mom asked.....me to refresh and get ready.... And prepare the breakfast and one sweet.....
I was in kitchen ...everything was done I am cleaning...the kitchen stall.
I heard his voice and ran into the hall...all laughed at my action...
Even he was quite shocked with my behavior...
I asked abhi bhayya what doctor said...
Bhumi....
The wound should not be wet... So he can't do bath at least for 2 days...
Doctor said don't give that much pressure to that hand ...as the wound was very deep... But our luck is that...nerves were not cutted....
I seen her eyes....they turned watery.....
I went near her ..... And said it's fine Bhumi it is a small thing....now please don't cry....
I wiped her tears with my fingers.... She hugged me ....for a momment I felt very happy . but my happiness turned into sadness when I remember her yesterday talking....
We are only husband and wife for outsiders....
I think she was acting for her family..
That feeling is paining to me....
Bhumi...Bhumi please once listen to me....my hurt shouting inside...
We were parted by her cousins gigglings....
My mother in law is very sweet ....she asked me to have breakfast....
On breakfast table.....
Spoorthi....offered me
Jijju....today na everything my sister cooked specially for you...
I smiled at her....
I was trying to catch the spoon and have sweet....but all my effort was useless....
My mother in law suggested Bhumi to feed me...
I disagree but....no other option also for me....
She fed me.....like how a child get feeded by her mom....she cares me alot. I am glad to have her....
The food is very delicious.... I had mouthfully with out thinking about my diet and workouts......
After feeding him...I thought of giving him medicine....
My mom suggested me....Bhumi..go and wipe his body with wet towel and ask him to change the dress.....
So that he feels refresh...
What mom....??
How can I do this to him....??
What how can you do this Bhumi....you are married now...
Soon your in-laws will be here...
What they will think....go and do what I say to you.....
I nodded my head.....
Oh...god where you have kept me....how I will do this....
I went inside to on the geyser...
Akash ji....came after 10 minutes.
Mummiji said me about that....its okk Bhumi don't do that....I don't want you to see in discomfort...
Its OK I will manage some how....
I stopped his words keeping my finger on him....his eyes widened...
Akash ji....I am very sorry...I am the reason for this...so let me do my work... And you don't think about my discomfort ...
No...Bhumi please don't blame yourself.... I can't see your pain or for anything you are feeling discomfort. .
And please give me one chance to explain you.....
She said yes...!!
I will give you chance to explain.... But I will accept you as my husband only if I feel it is done because of a mistake....
I was very happy listening to her....
Slowly she came near to me....
Started to unbutton my shirt.....
My heart is beating very fastily.... I am quite nervous because of her actions....
She came with a bucket full of water and a towel.....
She is very nervous....
Her lips ,hands, legs are shivering... With nervous....
Still she have the same effect because of me....
One end of her saree tucked into her waist....which is revealing her beautiful curves....she is looking damn hot....while carrying a bucket....
She observed my staring and covered it.
I am little upset...but I am his husband I have only right to see her..
She bend down and dipped the towel...and sqeezed littlepov
and started to clean slowly....
Her hands were shivering.... Her heartbeat is also running as fast as mine.....
She touched every inch of my upper body...
Oh....god Bhumi what you are doing to me your simple touch is making me to take cold showers...
She did the process again with dry towel....
For a momment I said thanks to my wound.
With the help of her I wear a shirt... And changed into boxers.....
Time was already 11:00...
I seen the house was very silent for a momment .....Bhumi was crying on her dads lap....
I went near to him.....and controlled his dad and assured her safety is my first priority ...than all.
It takes almost half an hour to reach airport....
Soon we bid bye to her mom and sister....
Spoorthi was crying a lot....
I promised her that I will book tickets for you in your holidays to see your sister . she was very happy hearing ...this....she given a good bye hug to everyone....
Mom, dad ,bro ,abhi ,sravi will come to the airport....
Soon....I drive my car to airport....
Bhumi's pov

My mom is very irritating.... How can I do this thing to him....I am very nervous to do this.....but no other option. This happened because if me so I have to do...
I went near to him and unbuttoned his shirt....
He is looking like a Greek god...
What an masculine body.... Looking very hot....I want to deviate myself....
I Started cleaning his body.....
He have a very hard chest.... Any girl can instantly fall for him. He is looking so hot....
First time I observed he is also nervous as like me because of my touches...
His heart beat is also as fast as mine....
Soon the task was completed.
Time to leave the home....
I slept on my dad lap...and started crying I don't want to leave the home...normally....I would have stayed more than a week....but akash ji have some urgent work....so leaving little early so that...I can organize our new house then vacate the hostel....
Afterwards my internship starts... So...
Need to go early....
Hmm...
I never thought I will go back to USA like a wife to some one....
All happenes in a flash...
I bided a good bye with a heavy heart to mom and dad...
And reached airport...
There maa, papa ,abhi, vishruth, sravi latha di all are waiting... For us...
We had some little chat all bidded good bye....
Now me and akash ji were there waiting for an announcement....
Soon we were in flight....
We both fasten our seat belts... After listening to the announcement.
The flight journey started....
I asked akash ji....to tell now....what is happened....
I started listening... To him
He started....
Bhumi me, abhi and shreya were childhood friends..... Our trio....spent a wonderful childhood........
_______________________________________
Heyy....guyzzz...
So how is the chapter.....I written ...controlling my sleep....only for u guyzz.....
So....tell me how is this chap....??
Yes they are childhood friends....
Want to know further what happened....then wait for a update...
Hope u guyz enjoy the story....
Thank you.... For reading it... For all your lovely votes....
With loads of love...
* Himu Goose*
Last....but not least...
Please do vote and comment....
Eagerly waiting for your comments...