The villain

Akash's pov
I planned her to take for an holiday. Really... Now I have to spend some time with her. So she may not feel lonely.
She like sea more. I will take her to beach. I want to see her in Western wear. I always want to see my love in that. So silently I went inside to keep that dress on her bed.
But what I seen there ...... make me to do a cold shower. She is in on her bath robe. Water drops are falling from her wet hair. Some water drops are falling on her neck... Flowing beneath it. I gasped seeing her like this way.
Her robe just reached upto her knee. Exposing her beautiful legs. I wish I could make love to her.
But she need some time....I understand. Any girl takes time. I seen the time it's already 10:00 in the morning. It took at least 3-4 hrs to travel.
She ran to dressing room. Seeing me there. I can feel her nervousness. I said her to wear for me.
She is so shy.....
I came outside the room. Again my phone ring.... He called me...
That idiot.... That Mr.Aditya....
Aditya....tell me what is the matter..??

Hello akash I just called you to say congratulations ... As you are newly married.

Oh ....thank you Mr.Aditya.

Ohoo....Akash listen.... Keep some property on her name.
I will see who will come to save you...

I know what to do... Mr.Aditya. I will not listen the dog barkings. So please stop.

Any how all the best.....
Mr.Aditya. if you keep your phone down. I need to go with my wife to a date. So please excuse.

I got ready... Want to forget the talk. Really want to spend some beautiful time with Bhumi.
We reached the place after 3 hours drive. She is so excited seeing beach. We had lunch.
I want to show her beautiful sunset. So we travelled from there to another small island.
We played a lot......
We kissed each other in the womb of nature.
I felt like we are one soul ....but 2 bodies.
My heart is connected.
We seen a beautiful sunset. I feel Bhumi is looking so cute than the nature around us. I don't want to move my eyes away from her.
Suddenly ....rain started.
We started to a motel in a van where only one place is left for us. I make her to sit on my lap. I feel some difference in her breathing, when I touched her.
I smiled to myself. We both reached the place. The nature simply awesome. I love this place.
We both entered into the room....Bhumi is shivering because of cold. Her clothes are so wet. The weather is so cool. Even I am feeling so much cold.
I can't see her in any problem. So I removed my shirt.... And asked her to change into it.
I pleased her, then she agreed. I have a right to see her. She went into bathroom to change.
It is so cold. She may catch cold. So I arranged for her steam. I am waiting for her outside. But she didn't came. After 15 minutes She slowly opened the door slightly. I asked her to come out. But she is so shy to come infront of me.
I don't want to force her. But how much time she will wait in bathroom. It takes at least 30 minutes to the person to do iron.
I called twice to the house keeping. But still no one came. To take Bhumi dress.
She immediately closed the door when I came near to bathroom.
Suddenly lights went off. She screamed in fear. Akashji.... I opened the door.... She hugged me so tightly. I skip my breath because of her action.
The climate is making me more arouse. And her touch taking me to some other world.
Bhumi what you are doing to me.
I came out of thoughts ....when I heard her cry.
She is so scary because of surroundings I think.... Slowly I asked her to walk into the bedroom. She followed me never leaving my hand. I ask her to sit in the sofa. I asked her to relax. After 10 minutes I said to her Bhumi shall I go and give your dress for iron.
She catched my head like a small girl. No akash ji .....you will not leave me. I am feeling so much scary. I am feeling like someone is following us. So please no....don't leave me....
I don't want to make her more discomfort.
She laid her head on my lap and slept....
I am feeling so much hungry. I thought we will have together. But she didn't had. I too don't want to eat.
She peacefully closed her eyes.
My heart is running behind her....
She is looking damn s**y....in my shirt.
But no....it's not correct to see someone like this without her permission. So I carried her in the bridal way and laid her on the bed. And covered her with blanket.
Power came .....thank God...
I take her dress.... And spread parallely on a rope...
So water will drain. And she can wear tomorrow again...
Oh....damn....my phone still don't have signals.
I thought of reading book. Sleep is far away from me.
I started to read a book. Suddenly I heard some noice at balcony. I went to see who is that. Seeing me....he ran away. He was wearing a mask.
Now really felt something is wrong.
I closed all the doors. Went back to the bedroom....
Seen a beautiful face sleeping so peacefully. I kissed her forehead and cupped her face .... Bhumi ...no one can harm you. Until I am with you.
Love you......Bhumi....!!!
I pulled her closer....she cuddled me like I am her teddy bear. We slept peacefully.
Sunrise is falling on our faces through the glass.
I got up from the sleep. But still she not. I know that she is a early booster.
One second why her hand is so warm.
I got up with Jerk and touched her forehead.
Oh....no she is having fever. Immediately I call the emergency doctor in that hotel.
She checked her and said she is feeling little cold. Just need a rest she will be alright.
After an injection she got up.
She is looking so dull. I cancelled all my appointments and call the security to be around the hotel.
She got up with a heavy head feeling little drowsy.
I took her to washroom. And washed her face. She completed her brushing with the help of me.
I asked her to sit on the bed. I ordered soup for her. She nodded her head as no....for soup.
Now she is being more childish I thought. She took her medicines and slept again.
At noon....
She got up....and wake me up when I am sleeping on couch.
Her face is looking like she recovered.
Then she realised at what clothes she was I think.
She hesitantly asked where is my dress. I want to tease her.... So I said...which dress Bhumi....??
I don't know any dress ...
She is so nervous to stand infront of me like this.
She pleased me.
But one thing I have to say....her are really awesome. But didn't get chance to see them properly.
She turned around facing back.
I handed her dress.
She thanked me and ran into the washroom.
After sometime she came back....I asked her....how you are feeling now...???
She nodded her head as a yes. She spoke to me....
Akash ji go and have something. You are feeling really tired.
Bhumi....how you know I am hungry. And how you know that I didn't had anything from morning.
What she replied me....make me really happy.. I am happy to hear that.
Akash ji....the bond between us is very powerful. We are not separate ....we are two bodies and one heart. How it is possible that one half heart is having problem and another half will not know about it....akash ji I love you so much.
She hugged me...and hide her face in the crook of my neck.
Bhumi....I called her ....she not raised her head. I called once more... Still she nodding her head as a no.
She and her bushing's.
Then I observed from balcony that a person is staring from our room side.
I immediately left Bhumi. And signaled the security to catch him.
Bhumi is so tensed seeing me in anger.
She asked me the reason.....
I started to say her . . .
Bhumi I have one elder sister. She did love marriage. We are very young that age. I love my sister so much. But she loved a wrong guy.
He is not at all good at nature
He want to take all our properties cunningly.
Only good thing is he really loves my sister. And takes food care of her. But he have a criminal mind. Now he want to grab the properties which are under my name.
Relax....?!! Bhumi....
Nothing is going to happen.
Shall we start our....****** where we left.
She is so nervous ....
Akash ji....but no one said about me that you have sister....
Bhumi but this happened before 6 years. In our family now she is not a part.
But....akash ji she is your sister. How can you leave....?? And with whom you are fighting.... For....???
Bhumi....please don't come into this issue. This is my family matter. No right for you...to enter into middle.
You have right completely on me.
Please Bhumi leave the topic.
Don't spoil the mood.
She not spoke further to Me. I know she will hurt because of my words. But how can I say to her that . He is threatening to kill you and me...
I am sorry Bhumi....I may not express this to you. But really feeling sorry...
I don't know how to convey you... I am sorry Bhumi....I thought myself in my mind.
Suddenly she left me and asked shall we go on to a ride after our lunch....see I like this top ride....I want to go akash ji....please....
I nodded to her....she is so excited to take a ride....
I took one cute picture....of her...when she is coming from up to down....I feel like my angel is coming for me....From up....
She completed her ride.....and came down.
When she came down and walking on the land....her leg twisted....she screamed with pain.
I took her in the bridal style and we reached our room.
She closed her eyes with the pain when we entered into the reception of the hotel. She pleased me to get down. I fake angered at her. We reached our room.
I laid her on the bed. To my suprise she surrounded her arms around me and moved my head towards her.
Akashji.... She spoke in a different tone. Which is making to fall more for her.
Bhumi don't call like that... I can't control myself. Warning you.... !! Still you will stay like this....
Akash ji....... I love you.....
I love you too Bhumi. Hearing my words. She again bited her lip because of nervous.
Bhumi let me help....you ....??
In what akashji...???
You are biting your lips .......na they are feeling so sad ..... And saying to me she don't have any sense ......
Let me do.....
I went closer to her,....... And took her soft lips and make them as a mine.
I kissed her again and again. Until my inner demon not satisfied.
We are both out of breath.
Her bosom is heaving fastily, Bhumi I love you.
He spoke..... And kept her head on the crook of her neck giving her all watery kisses........ She arched her body... To front ...giving him more access. He slowly snaked his hand from my right hand to her right feet toe.
I slowly lift her right leg. And kissed her ankle..... She moaned my name akki......please .....
I placed my kisses on the feet.... She is getting tickling ....I think.
What shall I do.....shall I proceed or ....stop here...
????
_________________ __________________
Hope you guyz like this part. Sorry for the late update. I am not feeling well. So unable to update.....
Sorry for the late update. I promise all of you....i will post daily one chapter.
At least I will try.?...........and please vote and co.ment
Thanking you.......