Remembering you.....Akash..

I got up at 11:00 in the morning with so much head ache....my hands are on bed searching for my mobile.....I checked phone.... Weather he called me back.... Or texted me.... But all in vain.... He neither texted nor called. I am little disappointed that he not called me....

I called him twice.... But no response from him...

I start to think....how our journey started.... How our hatred.... Become love between us... It's all written.... In our lives..... I don't know how to handle him....
When he is in anger.....

Still he is unknown to me.... Some where my heart feel like that ... Don't know why... I can't control in calling him.... Again I called thrice.... But no response. ..
I don't want to do brush..... Or
anything .
until I listen his voice.... But no response from him....
I heard my mom shouting... From hall..

Get up now....I have to say something.... I yelled I am coming...I did bath and went to see....her

I got call from nishi... That her engagement is fixed.... And asked me to come to her engagement.....I asked her when and where it is going to happen.... She said it is in Chennai...
I asked why it is in Chennai... She said sandeep native place is Chennai and they demanded to do there....so.

And it is tonight....so plzz start immediately.. Ashok will come and pick you...... Plzz don't say any excuse I need you..

She ended her call.... I talked with mom and said no ..... As it is so close to my engagement day.....

If I send you.... What your in-laws will think....I can't send you Bhumi...

My mom got call from Lakshmi aunty...( akash mom)..... My Mom asked aunty..

She is so nice. She said Bhumi is your daughter..... You can send her.... Where ever you want... If she don't have any problem she can come along with me..... As I am also attending the function there....
My mom said OK....and ask me to wear saree as I am going with my in-laws...
I called nishi and said I am coming with my in-laws . she screamed in happie what when it happened...I said I will explain you....once I reached....and cutted the call....texted Ashok....I will come alone....

I got ready.... And reached airport along with aunty... Seeing airport....I remembered him once more... I called him....away from my aunt....to say to him..... I am coming to Chennai......
I called twice but not lifted....3 rd time he lifted......
And shouted.... At me.....can't you wait until I call back you.... Why you are irritating me....

Please let me do my work.... Don't disturb me like this.....oh no why I accept this marriage.......

He uttered these words....
And disconnected the call.. Tears roll down from my face...

I am remembering each word he spelled...
Aunty observed and asked why I am crying..... I said nothing....aunty....I can't come now to Chennai..... I said and left.....

But she know I am crying for something..... I about to leave...she again called me.... I went to her hugged her tightly.... And started crying loudly.... Aunty...why your son is like this... I can't understand him... Why aunty why.....

She consoled me and said.... He is very good but arrogant.... I said to her what happened.... Between us....

She said... I will ask him.... But refused her decision....aunty don't do that...
She said OK.... And asked me to come to Chennai and chill out with friends....so that mood will change..

We boarded our flight.... Our seats were at different....places...

I got a call from his..I am going to attend....but airhostess requested to switch off the phone
....I texted him.
Sorry to disturb you akash ji .... .never disturb you....
I switch off my phone...

Reached Chennai after 1 hour....and texted Ashok to receive me...I bid bye to Lakshmi aunty....
In plane completely with his thoughts only.. After getting down also.... My heart is with him..... Why he hurted me with his words... Still I don't know why I am not hating him... I want him....I want his presence....

I reached function hall....all my frnds sending draggers to me... As I not shared that I am engaged....
All were happy with my marriage thing....

Function went all good.....smiling to everyone..... All smiles are fake... As I am crying deeply in my heart.... I taken a room in taj.... And will start to vizag tomorrow morning....

I taken my phone to call my mom... Then I noticed 15 missed calls from him.....

I texted him.... The reason of my calling and said so tired... I will call you tomorrow...

And called mom and Lakshmi aunty...said good night...
Lakshmi aunty asked do you had anything I said yes..... But it is lie... I didn't had anything....from morning...
So not taken tablets of that leg pain..
Leg pain also started.. He called me... I lifted .... His call. ...

Akash : A
Bhumi : B

A : hii....
B: hlo...

A: why your voice is so dull....
B : leg is paining ....( I hide the main reason)

A : ok..... Take rest
B: bye...

Phone disconnected...

Akash pov

I seen her hurt...... When she talks.... I know I am the reason ..... Of it....how I have to explain you.... Bhumi...I love you so much.... But my arrogance....I can't control. I have to say sorry....I will say but not now tomorrow...

I have to know where she is staying....so ordered my manager..
To do that..

_______________________________________
The end

Plzzz vote.....