I am coming for you....babiee

I want to meet her....
I want to see her....so I started my ride.....towards her house....but their flat is on...39 th floor...how to get her into the room...I spoke with the watchman....like bribe him for some money...that I am not a thief ....just came to meet my girlfriend....at first he not accepted...but later he did..and I know where this people keep their keys...so for me easy to open ....so I am pretty sure...hope the keys will be there ....were they were last time..I asked the watch man to bring a stool....and I climbed it and taken....the keys...and entered into her house....I slowly gone inside..just like a cat walk....I know where her room was ....so I slowly....opened her door....hope she will not sleep....but I seen her laid on a bed facing back towards her.....her nightgown comes upto knee....and its sleeveless....she is looking super sexy.....and looking so cute...in her sleep ...I seen a paper underneath her hand....and a sketch pen together..I removed her hand slowly.....and taken the paper to see....I seen its a printout of my picture.....written on it I am missing u dear....

             I don't want to disturb her sleep...but I came here  to see her and talk with her...as I will not be there for 2 days.....

        I just brushed my fingers on her head and cheeks......she got up....I think she was In deep sleep....

   Hi Bhumi......I asked her....she touched my hand and asked are you real....??!!are I am in my dreams.....but I can feel you.....how is it possible  that you are here...

I am in dreams....suddenly I felt his presence and touch on me.... I got up and seen him....oh no shit ...what I am wearing.....I am in night gown... Noo...
I wrapped my hands around my chest and shoulders with my palm....he can't see me like this at least until my marriage....I blushed with my thought it self....he understood my uneasiness...

He came near me....touching my hand...slowly removed my hands...kept them down...I closed my eyes....because his touch itself driving me crazy for him....I can't control....
Suddenly I felt a jacket covering me.... The jacket is having the smell of him... I can feel the warmness....I like his action...which is quite surprising to me..
I won't see you....like this...if u won't feel I have a right to...so please be normal...plzz take a breathe..he said almost in a whisper near my ears...
        I can feel the warmness when he was around me....
I think he was wearing a sleevelesss vest...and jacket over it...I can see his strong muscular shoulders...the shoulders are very broad... I am continuously checking out him...until I heard a slight cough...from him...I moved my eyes away from him and to change the situation.. I asked him

So...pls akash ji.....say me why you are here...
Bhumi I am missing you so much ....so I am here...if you feel wrong I will go...I said almost in a cry tone....and suppose to leave the room... She catched my hand ...I turned around...to see her face...

When did I say that I am feeling wrong that you are here...??? Bhumi said..

Then  are you happy that I am here...I seen her blushing...and slight nod..

She asked me...please sit....would you like to eat something...???

I winked at her...?? This time any one eats it is 1:00 o' clock....babiee.

Ohkk...she said....

We both moved to balcony...just to get a clear view...of a sky.....and beach....it is amind blowing view from balconyy.

I asked her likes and dislikes....and some random questions to know about her.... She just answered to me in 2 or 3 words....or just a nod..

She is so shy....and nervous around me...I felt happy that I am the cause for her blushing and nervousness...

She said.....you given jacket to me...you may feel cold so...plzz get in side. I said if u want so .then for sure...we will go....

We had our seats near a coffee table. I asked her do you miss me...?? Just like How I am missing you.... She moved her head in a vertical..I think she is ..feeling so much shy...she asked me when you will return....

                         Thank god.....at least finally she spoke something..... I will come back on our engagement day..I will do my shopping in Chennai .. ..only.

I want to buy one nice suite....what you say...I seen a quite a dissapoint in her behaviour... But she covered it with a smile..... Immediately..... I think she didn't like my dress code. I will ask Sravi what is her choice....her room was with all blue colour things....walls ,decors. I think that is her favorite color...
                       I am staring her....she bend her face....and blushing...she is slightly biting her lips...her hair is falling on her face and covering half of the face....I want she also to see my face....I bend near to her....and touched her forehead.....and slowly towards her hair... I taken her strands of hair and adjusted her hair behind her ear. I whispered to her

       Babieee I came to see u....if u hide your face with your hair .how
Can I see u.....

She blushed more hard.....her cheeks were in crimson red color... I again asked her again say me do u miss me...???

But she is saying no....I shown her piece of paper...which was my prinout....where she written missing u dear....she blushed so much hard...and I asked her to say those words which are written.....I asked her so many times....but all in vain....

It's OK Bhumi....if you are not missing me.....
I will leave....
( saying this I got up....and about to leave the room)....

She ran......back of me...and hugged me from back so tightly... Tightening her both the hands towards my chest....her hands were under my hands...I became dumb with her action.....her bosom touching my back....her waist touching .....my spine...it is sending shivers to me...oh ...no what she did.....I heard her cold voice.... Please don't leave.... Yes I am missing u...her eye drops touch my skin. .... She is crying....and that to for me....... She was there like that for some time.... We are interrupted with phone alaram with that she suddenly leave my body... I want a cold shower to get cooled down..... I turn around and smiled at her..... She is blushing so hardly.... I smirked at her..... She is biting her lips..... Because of nervousness I think.... I taken a picture of her...and said plss can I save this pic....I will not be there ..... To see you for every moment...... She just noded...

I asked her..... You too want my pic.... To remember my presence...

Akash ji.....I have the jacket of yours so....no need of pic....I seen him shocking to my answer....I given him my favorite scarf.... To him....he said thanks to me for hug and scarf....I don't want to see his face..... Because of what I did.....but all it was a reaction.....

He came near to me.....and said...

Bhumi you did what you like to do....I didn't regret you....so now it's my time to do something to you....plzzz plzzz one kiss babieee.......
He came near to me .....I want to kiss him....but don't know still I feel....I don't know him completely.....I don't want to say no.....to him...so I just noded to him....

He came near to me.....cupped myface with his hand and came closer.... Near to my face.....suddenly he moved away.....and said sorry...and wiped my tears.... He said....Bhumi...... I know you are not still comfartable with me I am sorry babiee.... And I love you... So much....

I am sorry akash ji.... I am still confused.... And I am unable to accept ...
U sorry  and in still crying...

He wiped my tears and placed his hand on my shoulder.... And said...babiee I love you so much I can wait for you forever. I smiled to him and We both taken our first selfieee......

Then I noticed the time it is 5:00 am...I said to him...

I am sorry... Because of me...you are unable to sleep....

He got up at single stretch and said I have to leave... And he rushed so fastly.....not giving me a single chance to speak.... He left.....saying bye....

I hold my tears..... I Did a phone call....but he not lifted any of my call..... So I slept .... With his jacket...only.....

_________________________________________

                The end.....

Sorry guys for late update....hope u all will like...

Thanking.....you

* your Himu*