A Romantic start...

Bhumi's pov...
The most important phase in girls life is marriage. I am going through that....entire my life is going to change now....
Some people are taking me into their life with so much love ,care and belief. I should never break their trust...
I am going to miss my dad ..who is my life.... My heart is saying akash will never make me to feel like that.
I know he take care of my family also like his family....
I am very happy to marry him....
Time is passing so fastly....soon our marriage is done ...
Now I am his wife.... Who is having every right now...
I enjoyed every part in marriage. The respect he given to my brother....is really touched me.
The momment I heard about it....I just wanna go and kiss me.
Irrespective of one thing everything went very nicely...
Who is that bloody shreya....??
What is the connection between them....
My blood boiled when I seen those photographs who the hell she is...
I seen her in our marriage time also..
Bhumi forget all these.... Akash ji will say you...
I am unable to control the eagerness.... So I went and asked him...about this....But didn't get time to Talk...they called us for dinner..
Oh..!! No...!!
Now we have to share our food in same plate.
They shouted that we have to feed each other. I said no...
All forced me to feed him... I tore piece of chapathi...dipped in curry and kept infront of his mouth...
He knowingly licked my fingers... I widened my eyes...
He whispered me That food tasted very nice... Because of you...
I am enjoying his talk...
Now it is his turn...to feed me...
He feeds me biriyani...
Taste is good ....
Again my cousins started ....
Now eat together laddu ( a sweet). Both at a time...and you people should finish it....
My heart beat become high ...by hearing that....
He is ready ....to do it... He kept the half of the laddu in his mouth and waiting for me...
His mom came and given one tap on his shoulder....He open his mouth and laddu fell down from his mouth...
It is very funny to watch him ...on that particular moment...
I laughed little loudly...
His face become dull....
He came near to me and whispered babieee.... Don't laugh that much cutely.... That I can't control you to kiss you ....
My heart skipped ....its breath....
My atthaya...( akash mom) helped me from the situation. Soon we completed our dinner...
Time came for me to leave my home...
I was crying silently... With out knowing to anyone... If I breakdown...who will control my parents...so I have to be strong...
Some one wrapped their hands on my shoulder... I turned my head to see who is that...

Akash pov
We had a very romantic dinner together....she is so shy...
I like her to see blushing... Because of me.
After dinner she is soo silent....my heart felt that she is in pain....I went near to her and wrapped my hands across her neck..
She seen me and breakdown.. She hide her face in crook of my neck...and cried... I consoled her and promised her every year we will stay 1 month in your house...
I consoled her....so much.. Sravi too came and hugged her....
All her family members ,cousins friends are crying...
I went near to her dad and promised ....your daughter is my responsibility now...
My mom and dad also promised him that they are taking their daughter...
Soon we sat in the car....
Bhumi was crying very loudly....she is getting hickups...
I consoled her everything will be normal.... And given her some time to be normal....it takes almost 1 hour to reach home...
After 10 minutes I felt her head over my shoulder... And her hands catching mine....she is sleeping..
I thought let her to sleep...so that she will be alright after that...
I started admiring her beauty....she look cute in sleeping....
Don't know how the time passed...
My mom and remaining relatives reached before us.. And started the preparations to welcome her...

I tried to wake her up... Slowly...
But she muttered ....please akash ji I will sleep for another 10 min...
I never seen her this much cutely...
After 10 minutes again I called her... Then she got up all in sudden....and said ...I should not sleep like that....I am so sorry ....akash ji...
I called down her..
And asked her.....
Shall we get down.... Now..
She nodded her head...we both get
down...

Bhumi's pov
I get down...with the help of him. The house is very big....it is a mansion.. I know they are rich but I never thought they are this much rich...
Soon I entered into my new house...
I passed through a hall way... And seen it is beautifully parted yet connected in to 3 parts...
Soon lakshmi Aunty came near me..and said...the one which is on right side is belongs to you and akash...
I said ohkk atthaya... She said call me maa... Again I felt emotional and hugged her...she patted my shoulder...And shown the way to my room..
She asked me...shall I give you company.... To night....
I said it's fine...I will stay...
I cannot call sravi...because she is newly married...
My cousins are in another who are going to accompy me..but their vehicle got troubled ...
So....I should stay...alone
I observed the room....it is quite similar to my room....only....
I changed into plain peach colour saree...and removed all the heavy jewellery and leaved my hair freely..

And I am observing the surroundings
I opened one room in 1 St floor...
I seen the wedding dress of him on the bed. I think it is his bedroom. I head water sound in bathroom...
I hesitantly opened the wardrobe... To see....

I am mesmerized by the interiors of the room....and walked backward....suddenly hit some one..
I closed my eyes ....

Some one catched me..I don't know who is that...

Akash pov...
I left Bhumi with my mom..so that she can talk freely on her needs..

I went to change....and refresh..
I completed my bath and wrap a towel around..

I came out and seen Bhumi in my room...she is observing the room...quite seriously of course she will that is her profession na..I am standing there and observing her..

She hitted me....

I catched her....from falling down... She is so cold...and feared...she catched me tightly....

This time I felt nervous... As I am shirtless...oh god no...I think I need a cold shower now..

I said it's okk...Bhumi....calmed down nothing happen...

She slowly opened her eyes....
She starred at me....for a while...still her hands around my neck...

I moving near to her...she is also moving back....
The floor is little damp...because of the water droplets from her hair...
I am moving slowly keeping in that my mind....
But my foot was slipped and fallen on the bed which is side to us..

She is on me....

Her hair is covering her face ..and her hands are around my neck...
My hands are around her waist....
I tool one my hand and adjusted her hair slowly.. ..

I felt what a momment....

I can feel differences in her heart beat...
Her heart beats very fastily....same as mine .

Time has to stop .....now...
We should live like this forever...

We don't know how much time we shared our glances...

Until my phone interrupted us....

She spoke...
'Akash ji please move your head little bit na... I will move my hands.... I have to go now...'

I want to tease her...
Yeah....!! Sure I will leave you...but on... one condition ....you should kiss me..
She nodded her head as no....
And said ....plzz....

I said I want my kiss...

Not now.... Akash ji....please leave me.....

No....Bhumi....you can't....

Akash ji its getting late.....plzz....leave me...

I didn't spoke to her....I am very stubborn.... And said ....so u don't love me right...

No....akash ji its not like that....
I love you.... I love you so much...
But..
Oh shit what I said to him....( little whisper)..

Yeaahh..!! You told me want you want to say.... See at last you spoke those 3 magical which I want to hear....from you...
Love you bhummii....
See....now it is your whether you will give kiss and leave me....or else complete night you will be on top of me....like this....

Your wish....babiee

I don't have any difficulty in carrying you.....

By the way you are so soft....I whispered in her ears...

_______________________________________

So guyzzz....how is the update....hope you all like it...
Tell me.... Will she kiss him...???
Hope all of you enjoy this part...

With so much love....
Last but not least....

Plzz ignore my gramitical.. Mistakes... I never written any romantic writing...so bear with me...

Plzz vote and comment....

Thank you......