I Am All Yours ....do whatever u want...

Akash pov

I am really upset by bhumi's rejection....I can't see her in cry...I make her to cry.....If she don't love....me why she accepted marriage.... If she loves..why she rejected our first kiss....don't know what to do.....

I will go and say to abhi.....am I too fast...or not....I will explain to him...

I am not even feeling hungry.....so I rushed immediately to abhi's home....I taken him to the balcony....and explained Everything..

Bullshitt***man he says....and continued.....akash what you are thinking of her....no girl is going to accept a kiss..in their first seeing...she is very calm going girl.....not like the girls...you see outside.....She is different from others. I got shocked how she accepted marriage. As she don't have a good impression on you.....we all thought of convince her to marriage. saying ..he is good...but she didn't give us thatchance...I think she know you...more..akash don't think about any past...she is very valuable.... Sravi also said to me she is very sensitive and not so expressive...keep all hersorrows...in her onlu...so say her sorry...

Akash pov:

I am really crack thinking she is not loving me. But no...I am wrong...I seen her hurt...when I was hurt..I am sorry Bhumi....I am coming for you....I didn't uttered a single word to abhi...and rushed to go near her.....but I seen bhumi talking to her (sravi)in bedroom....Sravi just woke up I think...when I came she is sleeping...I just peeked by a curtain....and want to listen their conversation...

Sravi: Bhumi you look so dull...what happened....your cheeks are swollen.. I think you cried..for while night....right.....babiee say me na..

Bhumi:( I said to her all the story happened yesterday...)
Again I breakdown....and said Sravi it happend all in time..I know I am harsh....but it doesn't... Sense that he will think I don't like him.his angry , hurt I can't bear it....I want to talk with him.....once...

Sravi: I consoled Bhumi...and said may be I think he was unable to control his feelings to show....u...I think he want you to know....how much he likes....so talk with him...and sort out it....

Bhumi: I understood that point....I can see his love in his eyes...when he came near...I said sorry too....but he was not in a mood.....to not even turn to me and see.......but one good thing happen because of it....I understood that.....I have some feeling for him....

Sravi:....wow umi....hearing it....makes me happy.....

Akash and abhi....come to their room.....

Bhumi and Sravi equally shocked seeing akash here.....

I seen a clear pain in his....face which was seen in my face too.....both abhi and Sravi moves from room.....to create privacy for us....
Again I felt so much nervous when he started to stare at me....don't know how and why its happening....his looks only making me blush...

But again I remember yesterday incident ....a tear roll down... From me and I said.... Plzz listen to me akash.... What was happend yesterday was all happend unknowingly....to me.....so sorry for that.....

If you want to kiss me....then kiss me....if you want to do anything do it...I am all yours.... ( as I am saying to him these felt so much hurt to me....as I still not comfortable)..... But I can't see his hurt.....so said to him....
Waiting for his reply.....he came near to me put his hands on me....and came near to my face.....and went again back...and said to me....

Bhumi I love you.....I can wait for you for my life time....I can wait for my kiss...or for u..until you becomes mine officially...or it is up to you.....we will do when you feel it is right time....I came to know today.....I have right on you...and o owns you....only me....

I am sorry...for yesterday's behavior...I hope at least you accept my sorry....

Hearing this I felt very happy....inside....Bhumi you are so lucky....to have him...in your life....afterall he was eligible bachelor in the business world.......I want to hug him....but don't know how it happens.....I run to himm.....unknowingly....and given a side hug.....I can feel smirk on his face......his face was so close to my face....hewishpered in my ear.....some one is in so much hurry......

Listening to that...my heart beat starts fast....want to run....but he catched my wrist tightly.....and suddenly unhold it and said sorry....again.....
Sorry to touch you Bhumi......once again with out your permission.... Saying he left with a card which has his number.....on it .....saying....if you feel right to talk with me you can call...to it....

Akash pov

I want to test Bhumi...as she is really OK.....with whatever i do...for her is okk...or said only to make me happy..so wantedly I went near her....but seen a fear in the face.....then I understood... she can do anything ....for him...I can't resist ...and hold her wrist.... But left that suddenly....may be creating uncomfartable.

Bhumi pov

I felt little pain when he is explaining everything....and thought....again any how it is all because of my self....only...thinking that came outside...that time I realised how I am looking....I asked sravi comb.....to comb my hair....she said some one is caring for their looks....I blushed hearing that.....we four had breakfast....as sravi in-laws are out of town..I prepared....lemon rice.....
All 3 had very nicely....and complimented Sravi....as they don't know who cooked....it..

I felt very happy...when he said....he loved the food....Sravi said....of course you have to like...as it was prepared by Bhumi...

I seen him...looking happy....and whispering something to Sravi..I didy get....then I got a call from mum.....said me to return immediately as akash mom is waiting for you to go for shopping......oh...no what the hell....I not even carried my purse....I jst taken 500/- note...and rushed to take a cab...
And given to him and not even bothered to ask change.....

I said to Sravi.......about it...she just laughed.....suddenly we hard a familiar face....

In that case I can drop you.....to your home....with a pleasure.....

Sravi thums up to him...and laughed....I don't have any option....than accepting as I am getting late.....I came along with him....outside....he opened backseat for me....but I took front seat...

I think.....he smiled with my actions....my mom....called and said bumi wait down only....call us after you reach....we will come down...so that we will not be in....more late....I was shocked.....now what if they see me and akash....together...
I am so worried....I think he saw it..
And asked.....

Akash pov

I felt very happy ...when she did side hug....to ...me
The food she made...was awesome...
I think now I have to spend more time...in gym...to don't put on the weight.....I asked sravi to pack for me in a box.....I want to eat lunch also.... The same thing.....

I came out side and opened backseat for her....as I feel she won't feel comfortable sitting beside me....but to my utter surprise.....she came and ignored my actions and took front seat.
She got a call....and felt so much worried.....I asked her what happened... And I giggled and said....if you want I will drop so and u so near
And you can walk from there....she smiled and said thaank....you...

I felt sad when she left......thought to buy some gift for her for our engagement...and followed my mom car....to see what she do in shopping....

________________________________________,____

Hope u all like that....plzz vote ....sorry for any gramitical.... Mistakes....