Bhumi's Reaction....

Bhumi's pov
Tears break down from my face... My heart broke into million pieces when I heard the thing...
I believed in him. He broke my trust. Why akash...why you did this to me....????
I thought you are everything to me.... But for you....I am nothing...
How should I react now... Shall I break this marriage...
No.. No... I can't do this I can't hurt my family. You don't know how much I loved you.... But you don't deserve for it...
I think God written like this to me.... I will not share this thing to anyone... I am neither going to be angry with him .... Nor I am gonna show my love... He is dead infront of me.
I love him....there is no death to love...once it happenes it will be always.... I want to fight with him... But at the same time I can't leave him.
Why...???
Why...??
Why it is happening only to me....
Today onwards I become an actor who gonna act in her life... For the family...
I don't know from where these tears are coming... When they will stop.....
All betrayed me.... Abhi bhayya, sravi, lakshmi... Aunty who are very close... To me... All they never thought... That Bhumi has a right to know about this...

Suddenly I heard a door and sravi voice...
I immediately.... Set my hair properly washed my face....
I don't want others to see my sadness.....I don't want to hurt them or feel guilty because of me....
What the hell created in my life...
It is better if I would not do the marriage....
I opened the door...and said I am in washroom...
She came beside to me....and said Bhumi...are you crying....???
I said no..no..
Let's go I am feeling hungry.....
She nodded her head...
And moved along with her to the hall...
_______________________________________

At dinning area...
Bhumi reached the dinning area... All are waiting for her..
Bhumi said sorry to everyone for being late...
Everyone said it's not
a problem....
Bhumi not even one time... She seen into akash eyes...
They were asked to have lunch on the same plate... And have to eat with their partner hands...
Bhumi and akash conversation :
A: Bhumi... What happened why you are so dull. Are you not feeling well...???
B: ( My heart is saying run away from the person...who cheated you) No akash ji... Nothing I am absolutely fine....
A: ohkk...then have this...( something is sounding wrong.... What happened to her why she is not responding properly)
B: I just had food from his hand... Doing reciprocal.... To his acts...( all are teasing me... Making some fun sessions... Everything but nothing is going to my heart. My heart is full of his memories and betrayed things. I just being like a robot...)

Soon our dinner is finished......

Lakshmi Aunty came near me and asked me to take rest.... As in evening our reception was going to happen...

Thank god I can now excuse myself for a sleep....
Akash ji want to talk with me... Something....
He was coming back of me.....i increased my walking speed... He catched my hand I turned back to see him...
When I am seeing his face... I can only hear those..words...
What happened that night is just a mistake....?? Never dare to say Bhumi...
If it is a mistake why he was hiding with me....
Tears roll down.... From my eyes.
His fingers wiped my tears. And asked what happened...???
I didn't utter a single word... What will I answer him.....
I said nothing....just remembering my parents...
Day after tomorrow our flight tickets were booked right.... So missing them so much that's it.... ( I lied to him).
He cupped my face.... And kissed on my forehead...and spoke....
I love you Bhumi.....you are my everything . I can't stay without you.... I don't how I attached with you that much fastily....
I will never hurt you.... Dear wife..... You can trust me....in that...

Bhumi excused from him saying that she is little sleepy .....
Bhumi's pov
Why akash ?? Why you are cheating me again and again saying I love you. It's not correct.... You don't love me . it's just an attraction...
You never hurt me.... Already you hurted me so much.... That I can never come back from it....
I slept Peacefully...
After some time sravi came and woke up me....time to get ready for your reception .
I don't have any excitement in me. I just nodded to her...
Soon a beauticians came I got ready...
Plastered a smile on my face....
Sravi came and ask me...
Bhumi are you OK...?? Is something is bothering you.....??
I want to say yes....and want to cry louder and louder.... And want to sleep on her lap....
But no..I can't do that I said nothing.... Again I acted my best to make her to believe......
Soon me and akash reached the venue....
I am always avoiding his talks... And his stares... To some I am responding...
I greeted his friends... His business clients everyone... Given so many smiles to hundreds of photographs.
Time to go to my home...along with Akash ....
And today is our first night.... Oh no..!! I never thought of it....have to share my bed with him.....I don't want this to happen now....
Already he hurted my soul.....now it doesn't matter to me even if he hurts my body....
No lose is going to happen much...than what he had given me....
Soon we reached home.....
All welcomed us into the home...
I never thought my first night will be my nightmare.....
Akashji was with abhi bro....in my room....
Sravi take me inside to another room and said Bhumi change into white saree dear.... He might be waiting for you....
And don't worry .... He is not in a hurry to start a relationship... Like married couple until you are comfort with him....so don't be sad.... He not gonna do anything that is going to hurt you and your feelings....
I nodded my head... And get ready... Sravi handed me a glass of milk.... And sent into the room....
I entered into my room....which was very beautifully decorated with flowers and candles.... For a minute I was mesmerized with the beauty of the room.
I got shock....with his touches...He wraped her hands around her waist from back..,..
Bhumi....don't get tense... We will not proceed until you are comfortable with me..
When he touched me....I felt so...different... Still why I am feeling for his touches....
He said today we will talk .....
I cut his talk and said sorry akash ji I am feeling so sleepy... So please I want to sleep.
As you don't want to take our relationship a head....I will sleep..
I not even given him chance to Talk...
His voice is reached me...
At least shall we share this milk....
Inside my heart is broking ....so in anger I said.
Akash ji....the thing which you should share with me.....you already shared with some one.... Now don't think about that small thing....okk...
Just keep that aside... And sleep...
What happened to you Bhumi...what you are talking....
Let me explain you....
No....akash ji I don't want to listen any explanations...
What I have to hear.....I heard already in afternoon time...
Now no need to hear anything...
Good night akash ji .... ...
_______________________________________the end.....
I know you guys might feeling bad for her....
So please tell me....how our akash is going to deal this....??
Hope you guys like this chapter...
Thank you for Reading....
Last but not least....
Plzz vote and comment...
Please guyzz I want you people to comment.... And say your views...