DINNER

Hello my dear readers this is ananother update for you guyzz.....hope you enjoy reading it. If you like please vote it . And share with your friends.
Bhumi's pov
                       Heat rose from my stomach and reached my heart, when he leaned into me.My heart definitely skipped a beat as akki lips were closed mine. His smell reached my nostrils. I want more of him. When his lips started invading me, all my body interacted to him instinctively,  My toes curled, lost his strength. I gripped his shoulder more tightly. His smell making me insane don't know where my hands are leading me into it. Suddenly his hands started to roam under my shirt. That's it I can't control beyond. My hands roamed across his neck and hair. The taste of him, made me calm my thoughts, my sorrows.  Find my self calm in his hands and want to stay forever. I came back to my senses pushed him a little for breathe.
                       I know we are not presentable to go outside. Suddenly he grabbed me into his cabin , his office has bedroom. I went to washroom made myself ready for presentation. He is waiting for me.
                       I am hell nervous for The presentation.  I know I can ace it. One person will be there in our life's who would love us unconditionally, believe in ourselves more than us, they give all the freedom to conquer the world and stand like a wall in front of us from all the failures. You are that one for me.You are my everything.  How akki how you always surprise me with your words.
                       If some other would be in my place, they would be the most luckiest girl. But I can't have him and can't ruin his happiness. I can't snatch some ones right. No bhumi you are deviating yourself. Plan of action has to be started. Otherwise you drown yourself more into his love.
                       I presented my designs to the client. Akki is so happy for the me. He always given assurance through his eyes . After the meeting, he came near me and said wait for a surprise bhumi. We will have our ways. Sorry akki I am gonna hurt you today. I am sorry for it.
Akash's pov
                      She is so nervous to present. I have a lot of confidence in her. I know her designs are the best. I stay like a pillar to her emotionally and physically. After the meeting I cancelled all my appointments to cook something for bhumi. After all she carried the meeting a lot better. I think she should do master's in administration and can join in our business and deal with the constructions and designing part. I will take care of it bhumi. Love you bhumi.
                       It almost took me 3hrs to prepare dinner for bhumi , all her favourites , everything I made came very nicely, I set up the balcony for our date night. I never know one can feel that much complete to do something for loved ones. I wonder how ladies can manage to do cooking, cleaning. Really they do such a hard work.
                         I have bought a dress for bhumi in Europe , for today night. I wanted her by all myself. I planned to spend 2 days with her in our home alone. No servants too. I will help her in all house hold work
At evening...
                    Bhumi reached home at 7 in the evening. Lights were off in the mansion. No worker is seen no where, Which is unusual. Soon there is a spot light on her no one is there around her. She heard a voice...Welcome bhumi ..... today can you please come with me to a date arranged by your husband. Go to our bedroom please get ready and come out. I am waiting for you.
                    For a momment she felt very happy, but again felt sad today I am going to ruin my own happiness.  At least for some time I will cherish these monuments. Which gonna be my sweet memories. I need those to live.
                     I went for a shower.., and got ready in the dress he bought for me. Suddenly  I felt his warm hands around my waist, and I am in air, yes he is carrying all the way to upstairs, there he arranged everything. ..... he took lot of care and time for me, I am lucky and unlucky at a time. He made me to sit closer to him.

At balcony The surroundings are very beautiful

At balcony
The surroundings are very beautiful. I never felt that much special. Suddenly I became so important to someone. I am blessed to have him. I came out of my thoughts by his touch on my cheeks. After these 15 days I seen him properly now, my hands started caressing his facial features involuntarily,

I felt like my world has stopped seeing his beautiful lips, my urge to kiss his lips making me insane. Neither me nor he is speaking nothing. But our eyes are speaking a lot. We know now we can't control beyond it. I leaned towards his lips and place a soft peck on his lips. But no response from him, which irritated me a bit. I open my eyes, his eyes are asking for permission, I simply nodded, he placed a kiss on my forehead, wrapping his hands around my cheeks and said bhumi
I love you. I never felt this much connected to anyone. You may wonder in a short span of time. How can love to such an extent. But bhumi to fallen in love we need only a fraction of second. Bhumi for me it happen in airport,No one understood me better than you, no one trusted me like you, you forgiven all my mistakes, I can die for you, but I can't leave you bhumi. You are my everything. I can't imagine myself with out you. I can do anything for you.
Tears roll down from my eyes, by hearing his confession. I want to hug him, and cry in his arms, until my pain fades away. He kissed both my cheeks, moved further to my lips, there is no lust in the kiss. I can see only love, trust and Faith 
          in me. It was slow , I felt my self peace in his arms. Butterflies started in my stomach because of his touch. My hands involuntary intertwined with his hands. He hissed in pain. I parted from him and observed his hand. I glared him for an explanation.  He scratched his hand back of neck for answering,  oh that happen while cooking for you bhumi. I want to cook for you. My fingers slightly burned in the process. Why  akki why what is the need to cook ...???
It's not the need bhumi....it's my wish to cook for you. Okay wait let me put an ointment for you.  No need of the bhumi....I started arguing about it. One glare from her make my mouth shut for further argument. Like a obedient child I went to get a first aid box for me. Yes I insisted her that I myself will bring that. So that I can arrange all the dishes and come back to have a nice dinner.
Akkk left for a first aid box, my mobile popped with an message from s ravi. I am eager to know the DNA reports of the Shreya baby. Yes I appointed a detective for it by s ravi. I opened the message and my world crashed into two parts, yes the results are positive, yes that is their child. I can't ruin some ones fortune. I need to speed up my plan. I head his foot steps, I wipe my tears, and amazed by the aroma of the dishes. Soon we served each and everything prepared by akki, yes I want to enjoy each and every momment with him, soon it is going to end. Akki was unable to eat because of his hands. Can I feed you one last time akki,..
Bhumi what are you saying....I want to hear one more time. Yeah akki can I feed you. Sure bhumi. We finished our eating. We planned to sleep there while talking. So I planned to start a conversation with him.
I came downstairs to reheat the food, but my heart is saying something is going to be wrong. No way I am going to ruin my life by Aditya. I will tell my past to her. So that she doesn't fall into his trap.
   I started the conversation with him with a thumping heat, fear of losing him. Akki do you love me..? Yes of course bhumi what a stupid question. No akki tell me. Yes bhumi I love you a lot . I can do anything for you. Okay akki then
Divorce me akki. I don't want to be in this marriage.
Don't spoil the momment bhumi , no more pranks on me. No akki I am not I want a divorce from you. He held my both shoulders tightly and lifted me. And asked Is some kind of joke ....to you . Then please stop bhumi. I can't entertain this. And get one thing in your mind that.  I am not going to leave you either you wish or not do you get it. Akki you can't force me into it. Seriously bhumi am I forcing you....?? Are you not loving me.....??? No I am not loving you. I just married like that , no feelings. Oh I see can you tell me these words by seeing into my eyes. Yes I can tell you see Mr. Akash I don't love you. I want a divorce from you. Are you satisfied now, I immediately turned back, to hide my tears from him. Bhumi stop hiding your tears and grief, I can see into you. No I am not akash. Oh ok then can you tell me the reason for the divorce.
I can't remain in the marriage who is a man whore.
Thup. .....!!!! A tight slap on bhumi's cheek. Stop it bhumi don't degrade yourself more. You have a very high place in my heart. No word any more. You will get what you want. But give me 1 month time.
So guyzz this is the update, I know so many may curse me, but it is needed to go further, even  a diamond has to go under a lot of struggles to get its real worth, so this is their testing for their love. Hope you guyzz enjoy reading it. So do you guyz think bhumi will accept his time.
Thank you so much for the people who are voting , adding story into their reading lists. So if you guyzz like it . Please vote. ......