Sobs....

Bhumi's pov
How to tell the truth to him....???
What I have to do now. I don't have any right to ruin his life. Yes bhumi you don't have any right to spoil his life.
Only option left for me is to leave him. Whether I can stay with out him ..no I can't do this. Oh...!!😭 God why you are giving me this pain. It's better that you take my life.
One second.....why can't I choose this option. Yes....!! Moving away from him is like death...then why can't I choose suicide.
Yes....!! That is the better option. He will marry a girl after my death. That is better.

From where these tears are falling from...don't know still how many are hiding benaeth my eyes. I think my eyes forgot to relax....

My phone is ringing.....
I have seen the caller ID....the call is from my dad.....

Papa : hi .....bhumi....??

Bhumi : hi .....dad....how are you ...how is mom, how is my little devil....( bhumi act normal....dad can find that you are sad...)

Papa : we all are fine....how is your new office. Are you feeling lonely...???

Bhumi : office is very nice dad. I am quite excited to do this job. Yeah...dad a lot...as I am all alone here...

Papa : No....dear don't talk like that we all are there for you. You are my angel. How can you feel  alone. We are there for you. You are my pride bhumi. Don't forget...now go and sleep. Tomorrow you have a new day a head. By the way your devil is Missing you. Do a video chat with her tomorrow. now sleep dear it's getting late.

Bhumi : Ok dad....😞Good night...
                 Byee...
I completely forgot about my mom,dad, sister. No....i can't leave them for my reason. I am so selfish.

Will he can forget me that much easily....??

He was unable to stay away from me for a single day......,will he be happy...with out me.

God...what you have done to me neither i can kill myself nor I can't express to everyone.

God .... please help me.
In-between shreya have a child.
Who is his father...?? Is she married....???
All are questions....

With these thoughts I drifted into sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
The morning is very gloomy....i went to wash my face. The reflection I seen on the mirror...is quite annoying.
Bhumi just refresh .....think ....and act.
Now I have to go to office.
So get ready.....for it....
God.... please save me from this situation.
The things which I have to plan..... before he is coming.....is
1. Creating hatred felling on me....so that he can move away from me.
2. Saying the truth to sravi.
3. Have to contact detective....to find who is the father of the shreya child.

I hope everything will be done as I thought.
First of all I have to search for a good detective.
Secondly, i have to meet sravi. And make sure she will be with me.
So I can plan something with her....and can create gap between us.
I said to myself....stay strong.
---------------------------------------------------------
Talking with him....daily hiding my sarrow...upto now it's ok. That I can change the voice and talk. But what about today night.... he will be here infront of me. How I have to hide my tears. It's very difficult task. It was very hard time. Those 15 days are like hell to me. And upcoming days will be
More bad.
My thoughts were interrupted by sravi....she came near me and console me. Yeaahh....she came to meet me as I asked her to meet. After his arrival we will follow our plan.
Sravi asked me one more time...are you sure about what you are going to do to yourself....
I nodded my head confidently as yes....
Yes I am sure about what I am going to do. God will be with me. Because I am doing it for his happy. If he is happy, then I am also happy.

Sorry akash ji....in this i am going to hurt you...but that is good for you and your family.I closed my eyes tears roll down. Sravi wipe those tears. And said I am with you.... dear.

I am very sorry guyz for the late update.... actually so much busy with my personal stuff....so unable to give. I know it is very small. But I promise next one will be long and with so much romance and drama.
Hope You all enjoy this story well...and next update will be as fast as...it is possible....