Facing Him

Akash's arrival :
             I am so excited to see my angel. After all it was 15 days that I am staying away from her. It was really difficult to stay away from her.
These days...bhumi left so much of her impact on me. Now I am no more like a old akash who annoy for each and small thing. She changed me a lot.
I will be there in another half an hour infront of her. I am little sleepy. Because of too much work...
What she is doing.....??
Is she waiting for me.... Like how I am doing.
---------------------------------------------------------
Bhumis pov :
              Though i want to be apart from him. I am eagerly waiting for his arrival. I am in my bedroom  preparing myself how to act infront of him.
       I am quite pretty sure with my plan. And I am going to follow it.
I was in deep thinking 💭. I have  not even notice his arrival.
He given a kiss on my cheeks. Oh my God.. His lips are so soft.  Tears rolls down experiencing his touch.
I involuntary hugged him as much tight as I can.  I even dont know weather he can breathe properly or not.
           I want to tell him what I am feeling right now.  I am unable to say.
My inner demon is speaking stay away from him. But I can't do for my sake. What shall I do akki ...
              Let me be in his arms for my sake. As I want to heal my pain. But gradually I will betray and move away from his life.. I thought by myself.
              I want to act normally so continued a talk with him... How was your trip akki....
      He was in no mood of saying. His hands roaming all around my body. His touch creating shivers in me. I am falling weak infront of him. I thought by myself.
          I prepared dinner for him. I called Sravi also for the dinner. We trio had our dinner together.... having some fun chat.
       Soon we finished it. And moved to our respect rooms. Me and akki in one room. And Sravi in one of our guest rooms.
         Akki go and refresh... Have a nice shower. May be you are so tired of your work and flight journey. He nodded his head like a child. And  followed bathroom.
          I thought of sleeping before he cone out of bathroom. But sleep is far away from me. But I acted myself as I am fallen asleep.
Akash pov,
                 I am eagerly waiting to see her. I thought she might be waiting for my arrival in hallway. But she is not there. I checked her in our bedroom. Neither she is excited nor she is looking good. I think something happened . My bhumi is not like this. She use to have some liveliness in her eyes which I fall for it.
What happen to you bhumi....
                Suddenly I remember Abhi words....she is just like earth who always hide her sorrows. ....within herself. ....
So plan of action is to find the truths. ...which she is hiding....I will bring your smile back my sweetheart.
Next day morning
                New day, new journey between us. Sravi left today early morning. Saying me to think again. Irrespective of him I have a passion towards designing and I have to ace it for my family. But bhumi are you really happy in it. Is it so I thought my self. I will sacrifice him for his own good. I can't give him happiness of being a father to his own child. And more over Shreya has a child. I can't grab some one's father. I can't do this. So many thoughts are going in my mind. I could not process what going on around me.
                Suddenly felt his warm from back...and snaked his arms around my waist. That moment I lost myself to his mere touch.
So guyzzz this is my new update.... hope you guyzzz enjoying reading it.
Though it's small I can promise to give you regular updates and long ones.
And guyzz once again sorry to all of you.
Please vote if you like it