Bhumi's silence.....

Akash ji....what I did...??

Why you are angry with me...??

Did I hurt you....

See I didn't called you much also...only twice I called you.

Is that disturbing you. If so I won't call you any time....

Sorry....once again to disturb you.....
She ran into the bedroom.....leaving him behind...

Bhumi's pov
What I did....??? Why he is so angry ...

He came to home at 1:00 o' clock....that too first day of my house. I am the one who should be angry on him....

Morning onwards waiting for his one single glance with out eating food....

Tears rolling from my face. I wipe them

See he not even came back of me. What I did...

Let me see what he is doing on the dinning area..

I seen him bending his head down.
I went near him and kept my hand on his shoulder....

We had a eye lock for almost 10 minutes..

I broke the eyelock...and asked ..is your anger reduced now.

Yeaahh...!! Little bit. But feeling hurt Bhumi...

I don't know to whom I have to share..
Can I ask you something...??

How you thought ....that I would be angry on you for calling me...??

Just tell me...please... I want to listen.
Ji...that one..last time When I called you. You felt na... So I thought that is the reason for your anger.....

But if my words hurt you...I am sorry...

Stop..now Bhumi....!! I am angry on you.... Because you not had food from morning...
And I am angry on me because I am the reason for it.
You are waiting for me here....with the food... And there I am busy with work... I am so sorry Bhumi....
I am sorry....
You know I am feeling very hungry... Please serve the food....

I am inside very happy that he too felt what is wrong....I asked him to go and refresh. Meanwhile I will warm the food.

I got up...to keep the food in micro wave. He catched my wrist.. And ask me again are you angry.....??

I nodded my head as a no... He ask me to sit...I said okk...

Please Bhumi express yourself.... To me. We may be two bodies. But I want our two souls should be one and travel together...

I want that.... Bhumi ...please express your anger to me..

I know you are angry on me ....please ...how much I have right on you... You to have right on me...
So....please punish me...Bhumi...so that I will be free....

Please.... Bhumi punish me....

Akash ji..... Its not like that.... I am not angry.... But hurted so much. No need of sorry for that.... But promise me that you never make me to feel lonely... Please ...

And hugged him......very tightly... He too hugged her back... And kept one palm on her head.....and consoled her.
We broke our hug.... She is so hesitate to watch me.... And ran back to the kitchen.

I laugh to myself what she is doing to me. She is waking my inner soul. Bhumi I love you.... I will never make you to feel so lonely. I thought my self and went to change my dress.

I changed into my night ware.... And came to dining area.

We had our food feeding each other. Bhumi was so shy that she not even seen me.