First Touch...

Guysss.....I changed the name..and coverpage of the story.....so plzzz say u like this one or the other......plzzz comment.....

_________________________________________
Akash pov

I started to follow my mom car....I want to go to shopping with her.....hope my mom will call...me for shopping... But she didn't.... I entered into a shopping mall....started to follow.....them like a cat.....back of them...Bhumi is looking so cool in.....the shopping...she is just nodding her head to my mom and her mom..they seen so many half sarees for the engagement....none suited on her.....later she tried one.....which is in...white with reddish colour....I think she also liked that dress....they selected for her....that one....she also taken some sarees.....

Oh...god no all are staring at me. Why is it wrong to follow a girl whom going to be my wife......she is looking supper..in that dress....showing her curves perfectly...looking like an angel......they were on the elevator....I came fastily from the steps...which are side by side....I don't know what Bhumi is thinking....suddenly she turned back...and front....hope she not seen me....but in that hurry....she suddenly shouted and fell down.. I think she got a little sprain in her ankle....part...I shouted Bhumi so loud....and ran towards her.....I touched her feet to see any thing happened..she is hesitating so much to give her foot to me....I looked angrily then she let me see....my mom was shocked to see me in the mall.....she asked me akki what you are doing here....mom...I will tell u later let's first see what happened to Bhumi...Bhumi just got up.... But her walk...is not good...and I can see pain in her face.....I felt so much...hurt seeing her in pain....my mom understood why I was here I think....she was giggling.....I said mom you and aunty go to home....I will take Bhumi to hosipatal...I will drop her in the home......

They both laughed .....and said OK...
They left the mall...I kept her hand on my shoulder only for support hope she don't mind. She said it is fine....no need to hosipatal.... But I insisted her to come....

Thank god doctor said everything is OK....its just a small sprain...and given ointment and some pain relief medicine...I am happiee...she is fine...and now able to walk.....

We reached her home....and we both reached thier flat....seen...it is locked....I called to my mom...

Akash: mom were are u..??

Mom : akki still we are in shopping.....we may be late....so plss give her company....as her sister also not there in home..help her....ohkk...

Akash: ( was happy inside)....mom but the house was locked.....

Mom: Bhumi know we're are those keys .....get them......and open..

Akash : I said OK.....and cut the call....

I said to her all the conversation....
And asked her were is the key...

She shown up side there behind that God photo...she said...
I asked how can we reach...it is so height.....

She searched for some thing on ground ....but not find...anything...
She said we used to keep... One stool for that purpose but it was not there....now what we do...
I hesitated to say to her...but I said....if u have don't have any problem....I can lift u....

There was a silent...for few minutes.....between us...

Andi I said if you feel it is right only then...your comfort is more important....and more over you should not stand ...it effects your leg....

She hestitadely said ok
I bend down... To lift her . she is so nervous I can see in her....I seen her waist( only side).......it was so close to my face...want to touch, want to feel the softness of the skin.....she is busy in searching the key...she got and said keep me down ...I got the key...I don't want to leave the chance....so I slowly kept my hand on her side waist....just brushed with my fingers....and just sqeezed little bit...and grabbed towards me. She closed her eyes in that moment..... And I can feel she is liking my intimacy.....

She opened her eyes. ..god her innocent eyes...I want to kiss them....hope it happens soon...she kept her hand in front...having keys in her hand....
She said to open.with her ...eyes...she speaks a lot with her eyes...

We entered into her house...

Bhumi's pov:

I bid him bye...and went to meet my mom and aunty....I joined with them....while we are doing ....shopping...I felt little discomfort...felt like some one is staring me.....when we are leaving ...and I am on esclator..I felt akash was so much close to me so suddenly I turn around....but not find
Him...I slipped down. Then I heard his voice...he I so caring...he yelled and rushed towards me pushing the crowd....came near...and touched my feet..I never seen this side of him . ..thought he is so arrogant,dominating, but no he is not at all like that....he taken me to the hosipatal..... He cares so much about me....did I have right to love him...he is so good at all aspect.....s..he can have any other girl....better than me.....and even best also...I am not at all equal to him...

As we reached house..I seen locked...he asked me were will be the keys...I shown him up....and he asked me how to reach...I searched but I didn't get the stool...were they kept....I said to him..he said can I lift you....as no option left for us....I said OK....I felt so much nervous... But what to do...we can't sit here like this....so agreed.. When he touched my legs....I felt shivers from top to bottom..I felt my body so much heavy....and an very unsual feeling...that he is watching me....and sensing all my sensitive parts....making me cold.....and want to feel more.....that first touch is very special...when he brushed his fingers on my waist.....I know he did wantedly...but I will appreciate his intelligence.... He did it like it happend accidentally... I have his effect of his touch on me....I want his touch on me....I closed my eyes....and enjoying....I am experiencing his love....suddenly I felt some one so special..... And I am special to some one.....oh god not able to hold this feelings upto me....want to share..
But what he will think....
No for now I will not say...
Anything...I am unable to talk with him..not even a eye contact. He opened the door....as my leg is paining...he understood that...and supported me in lying on bed....the given me lunch....and given tablets.... In fact he entered into our kitchen... Searched everything...I felt very bad.I am making him to do...all the stuff...he given tablets...

Again he touched my foot and applied ointment...i am so pleased with him...I want to kiss him..and want to show my gratitude...but kept my feelings controlled.... And hide them...he kept blanket on me....and soon I slept.....

________________________________________

So guys plzz say how is the chap....plzz comment and vote..I know there will be so gramitical mistakes... Plzzz ignore.. And encourage me as it was my first story....plzzz vote....

With lots of love...and thank you for reading it.....