Bhumi cooking

Bhumi's pov
I got up from sleep....watching beach view...through my glass...feeling so happy.....and refreshed.
I have taken quick shower and got ready in long frock...which is quite simple as like me....kept little make up one small chain and two eardrops....and went to see mom and dad.....I said to them I am going for a small get together with friends. My mom orders return by 3:00 in noon...I don't know why she ordered.I said OK to her...I am so excited to see my besties....after 1 year....we usually hangout in beach....which is my favourite spot. I went and meet my besties ( Ashok,nishi,pallu,kani,deepu)
They literally jumped seeing me....we had a good time...I said to my friends I have to leave at 2:30....all are so sad....I said we can meet again . any how I will stay for 10 days ...right. They said OK leave. But why my mom ordered aa she usually don't do that...it is like quite suspensive..I am so happy for nishi as their parent accepted nishi love with sandeep. I will go back to us...after her marriage. I reached home....want to know the reason why to come home soon.

Akash pov
I got up from sleep...only one thing coming into my mind was she....am I liking her or loving or infatuation... Don't know....my mom came to my room with a bed coffee... She said we are going to meet a girl....for my marriage...if all sets engagement will be in near...and marriage will be after 6 months....I feel like a head blocked by listening to Mom.
I will see her but will say no....as my parents are pressuring me will just attend and say no to that girl for sure. Mom said be ready by 7:00 pm..we are going for dinner to their home..I just pissed of by her....

Bhumi's pov

I reached home...and changed to my favourite casual white half saree....and asked my mom reason for it...she said babie me and your dad want to see settled in your life ..I mean to do marriage to you..I was shocked at first but said aa you wish...as there is no one in my mind. I said clearly to her whatever u and dad wish I will do...but I just want to complete my masters...my mom said I am very proud of you...regarding your studies they don't have any issues....
I noded...and left to my room....she said they are coming to see you at 7:00 and will have dinner here. She also said you have to prepare...I said OK to her....and thinking about him..

Will he love me ....how I want..

Will he trust me

Will he be my world...

What I have to talk when we meet....

I came to this world when I my mom Pat on my shoulder....
And asked her what we will prepare for dinner ....
We are decided with payasam ( telugu sweet done with milk)
Rice with guttivankay curry ( it is a famous brinjal curry and my fav).
Rumaali roti...with paneer buttermasala....
I was done with everything... By 6:00 mom said to get ready......I was thinking what to wear....my sis came and started teasing me...I was blushing madly..... And ask her to help...she said wear a red colour net saree....my mom said you will look good with that....my sister came near to my ear and said u will look sexy....I blushed by her comments...and state to get ready.... I heard from my bed room their arrival.... I got a call to come...I was shivering with nervousness.... Feeling so much shy....not even want to lift my head....I seen their parents and shocked they are none other than akash parents....my heart is beating so fastly...thinking he is guy whom I am going to see....but I not seen him...I heard some one foot steps..I think he came.....
We seen each other... I seen him...he is looking handsome...with a black tuxedos....he is so muscular...he have a nice body....hmm. ...wait what I am thinking I fallen for him or what...their parents talked with me....and are very happy to make their daughter in law....finally time came for both of us to talk....I was very nervous....he came along with me.....to my room....and I am so tensed...lets see what will happen...

Akash pov

At first I tried to escape this meeting ....but I failed to....I went to see her but went individually...after seeing Bhumi there I jumped inside...I followed her into her room for personal conversation....I don't know how to start....the conversation... I said

Akash: hiii....

Bhumi: hiii...

Akash: Bhumi I know you don't like me....because of my behavior towards with you.....but I don't how my anger turned to love with you.....see I don't have any girl friends...I am not a drunker....I used to take only little for status..
So...say Bhumi do u like me...? Do you agree to marry me.....????

Bhumi: ( I thought he would hate me and say no....but he confessed him about his feelings...but don't know what to say....to him...he may be egoistic....but good at his heart.I didn't answered him.....). But just smiled...( I think he can understand...)...
My sister came to call akash back to living room to ask...his opinion.....

My sister asked me you like him....I said yes....but want to maary...after my studies....my sister ran away from me and shouted.....loudly....to every one that it is yes from her....

After few minutes...my mom came and said he also liked you....and said he want to meet you....once more....I nodded no blushing more....she said....no one will think wrong about it.....I just smiled....

He came to the room....with a beautiful smile...god he is looking supper hot....what he us going to do to me.....

Akash pov

I thought she will say no....but when her sister came and said yes from her side....I want to run back to her and want to kiss her.....so badly.. I requested their parents want to meet her once more........they laughed but agreed to that....I went to her room....and closed the door....she is looking so nervous...I went near her....and said don't feel nervous and shy.....and went forward to kiss her...but she throwed me....away...I felt very bad....I hit to the wall....my head hurt so badly.....I got irritated with her behaviour....I was on full temper and not even see her....and want to go out of the room....she catched my hand and want to say some thing I cut her off and said...no need to say anything you proved it....already....I heard her sob....but still not turned my face....I listened her crying....
I seen her face red...when she came out for dinner.....she said sorry....but I ignored her.....
Bhumi's pov
He came inside....and came so much close ...and leaned towards me for a kiss I don't know what I did ....I just pushed him away....I seen his feeling were hurt....but in my point still not free with him...to share my self....he has to understand...right...even we are not even engaged...I felt little bit fast....haa...I might said to him slowly but not harshly....I want to say him sorry.....I cried so much...why I make him hurt and disappointed.... I want to say him about my version him...I know he will understand... Thinking I went to bed....but not get sleep... I will discuss about this to Sravi...in morning...
Akash pov:
We returned from her house....my parents were busy...in the preparation of engagement as I will be leaving after 10 days to US.
I didn't got sleep... Still I rember her cry face in front of me....I will talk to abhi tomorrow... Regarding this...only he can say.. ....
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys...for late update....as I am facing some personal...problems not able to update... Plzz read...and vote it...