Does truth Reveal.....

Bhumi's pov
I don't want to hear sorry from mouth..... So to stop talking further I kissed his lips.....
It is just an sudden action. I don't know how it came ...
I moved my face to side....I don't want to see him....after what I have done...
He cupped my face.. My complete body shivered to his touch....when he touched my lips.... Created goosebumps on my body....
I closed my eyes.....in nervous....
He crashed his lips...and claiming them.... He neither did very slowly....nor speed....
It was at perfect rhythm...I like it..... Soon we are apart lack of breathing.....
I hugged him tightly.... And said sorry....we are being on each other concern and love....
We heard giggles from sravi and abhi.....
We caught red handed by them....they teased a lot..
Finally I left with sravi...
Leaving akash and abhi brother.

Lakshmi Aunty...... Is in hall....waiting for me. I said sorry to mother in law..
She once again said me call maa.
I said maa...she is very cute... She said to me one surprise...close your eyes Bhumi..... I closed.... After 5 min I seen my family infront of me... We all had make a family hug.... Tears roll down in joy. My mom said more cry.... Any how you are coming today to our home. After our little family time. Lakshmi maa called me. I went near to her.
She make me meet to all her relatives....including shreya and her family.... His dad is very nice... But her mom I don't like her.....
Soon my prince came to hall area. Panditji started pooja both performed together like wife and husband..
It's quite long... Almost 4 hours... To finish...
My stomach is growling in hunger. As it is first day in this house we have to share our food in plate.
But where is akash ji. He himself excused after the pooja.
Where is he...?? I am feeling hungry....on the other hand he is invisible....
I excused my self.... To search him..I went to the room the night I stayed.
I heard some noises....from upstairs from his room.
It's like more shouting......let me go up and see....
_______________________________________
In his room.....

Abhi : Ah Akash: A , shreya: s

Ah: shreya.... Why you want to come back to his life.

S : Hey....its my wish... Now he is happpily married leaving me alone here ..... I will take my revenge. That is his mistake he lost control and slept with me....that night....

A: shreya...!! Don't repeat about that night.....it is just a mistake...it happened...... I said I will marry you... But you are the one who left me....

S: Ha...akki I left you....because that time was very crucial in my modelling career.... So I left you.... But I want you now....and I will take from you.

Ah : shreya....this is not correct . what you are doing is completely wrong. See our friend is happily married . Already you taken so much from him. Now don't take this happiness also..

A: no...abhi...she is no more friend to me....she changed a lot. That shreya is died.....

S: hahaa...akki so sick ...don't travel in past akki. That is finished chapter. See, now what happens to your Bhumi.

A: ( he slapped her) never dare to utter a word against Bhumi. She is my love....

S: oh....!!! My baby...how she will react if she know that ....... That night what happen between us... That awesome love making....( she winked her eyes).

A: Never dare to say her.... It's just an mistake....

( on the other hand Bhumi is listening all the conversation.... Just she left from there.... After this sentsence.no more she don't want to hear anything. )

S: our trio only know its mistake.....but Bhumi don't know right. Soon I will make her to know..about the truth. And akki you should face all the consequences.

She left the room with an evil smile...

Now only akash and abhi are talking.....

A: abhi....what should I do ....I don't want to hurt Bhumi....

Ah : ha....I know don't worry Bhumi can understand you but say to her everything she accept your apology.

A : you know right how all that happened.... I didn't did it knowingly. I even don't know what happened that night. I just believed her words what she said. I don't know that really it happened between us or not.

Ah: Today you talk with Bhumi.....now let's go.... If we stay more time...some one can come in search of you.... So please.... Let's go...

They left the room.......

_______________________________________
Sorry guys I know it is very small chapter.....
But all of you wait how Bhumi reacts to the truth....
The news which she is thinking as a truth...is really truth.??
Who knows....
Wait further....soon you guys will come to know.

And please review ...how is this chapter....
Plzzz vote and comment
Thank you for reading...
With load of love..
@ himugoose@....