Revealing of truth...

Akash's pov
Me, abhi, shreya.. We trio had a good time... In childhood. The days were passed very happily. Going to same school. Spending time with each other. We had our bachelor degree also together. She is my bestiee.
She entered into modelling career after that. I came to USA for my higher studies... I always thought her as my friend...
I didn't had any feelings for her. Her sister and my brother eventually fall in love. Our elders accepted their love.
I came back to India for brothers marriage 2 years before. That time I seen a lot of changes in her behavior . she is not my friend she changed a lot...
One evening she proposed me ...... But I never had any such love feelings for her.
I said to her that thing.....
She acted very casually after my rejection...
One evening we attend a party.... Me and shreya together in a club.. That time I am alcoholic. So I had my drinks....
I remember only that thing .
At next day morning me and shreya were on same bed.
I don't even know what happened that night. I was completely shocked seeing her and me...she was completely in cry mode. I consoled her and said I will marry her. She said okk....our elders don't know about this night but we approached like we are in love. They accepted us... And arranged an engagement for both of us.....but on that day she ran away with the jewelery in our home leaving a note behind....
Poor akash I am leaving the city. I got a chance in a movie. So I am leaving the city... Don't dare to come my back... Leave my way....
You choose your way....
Good bye.....
That she was written and left. But the betrayal she did me was really make me stressed....
From that day..I felt every girl is like her . And maintained distance with them.
But the moment I seen you in airport
I fallen in love at first sight itself.....
I love you Bhumi....
I didn't did anything knowingly.... It happened ..... Without any sense.
After that incident I moved to USA..
This is my past Bhumi.....
I would have shared this before only..
But I am very scared ....if you leave me....
So thought of expressing afterwards. But I never thought of hiding it. I don't want to cheat you Bhumi .
But before I am telling to you.....
You heard the half truth....
That's it....
Without saying the truth ....I never want to become closer to you..

Akash ji I am sorry to hurt you with my words. May be I would have listened to your words yesterday. So that the wound may not happen. I am so sorry for it....
Akash ji.....once close your eyes.....
Why Bhumi....???
Please close ......
Okk....closing ...
Some thing crashed to my lips..... I felt like an electric shock....
She kissed me....again....infront of every one. She closed her eyes... And enjoying it.....I am quite happy for the kiss... Soon I deeply started biting her..
She left my lips.... And screamed ouch....
May be I am bit harsh to her....little blood is oozing from her lips....
I taken her lips again with mine. And started sucking little. This time smoothly.....
I asked her is it paining so much. I am sorry Bhumi.
She closed my lips with her head and nodded as a no....
I want to tease her....
May I know the reason.... For this kiss..??
She came near to me and whispered....
Akash ji.....you are only mine....you and your soul....belongs to me....I have a complete right on you.
No other girl has this right..... Just I want you to remember this .....
I was quite impressed with her answer....
I want to tease her more....
I went near to her and spoke....
Same rights applies to me also....
Her eyes widened in shock. She nodded. Her cheeks turned to pink...
Still she is blushing.... Because of my actions.
I am very happy.... That she understand.... The pain which is there in me washed away.....like a flood.
I am quite excited to start a life with her.....
Bhumi's pov
He started to say her past. Before entering into our flight....lakshmi Aunty and latha di talked with me....
Bhumi tell me what happened yesterday night...
I know about my son. How that wound happened. Is that because of shreya..this thing happen.
Please Bhumi don't believe her words. She is very cunning girl. I never seen akash giving importance to some one like this. He really loves you, he really cares you....
Daughter... Last and final word to you...
I know you too love him..it is seen in your eyes...
Where there is love ...in the heart. That heart also have a forgiving character....
I hope you forgive him....for what he did... And starts your life with my son....
Maaa....I love you...I hugged lakshmi maa. I bid her a bye...
And entered in to the flight with him. Whatever he did either his mistake or not I will forgive him. That what I decided before he starts to speak..
When he started to speak truth... I seen a different akash... I seen truthiness in his eyes. His words are telling truth...my heart felt.
I can see the love towards me in his eyes.
After hearing him completely then I understood how much he was hurted. By his own best friend. I also really felt very bad with my words what I spoke to him.
I want to kiss him to show my love. I did it. With out considering the outside world.
I love you akash.... I want to tell.
I told him....you are completely mine..
I don't know from where I got this boldness.
He came near to me. His proximity increased my heartbeat. He whispered in my ears listening to his voice.....I felt so nervous...
Yesterday night was very sleepless. Feeling little sleepy....I laid my head on his shoulder... And closed my eyes...peacefully.... Without anything in my heart...
Only love towards him is there.....
_______________________________________
The end....
Thank you for all your Lovely votes...
Starting their new journey in their lives....
Is everything going to be alright between them...???
Why shreya came back to his life again...???
Is *** happened really between akash and shreya....??
To know the answers .......
Stay tuned....
How is the update....
Hope u all like it....
Please vote and do comment....