Choclate Fight ...

Akash I don't know how to say sorry. For doubting your love. But what made me to ask the question is the words you spoke...
Still they are banging on my head. Akash ji I belongs to you. And you belongs to me. Your family is my family too. Your problem is my problem. I am here not only to share your happiness. But also your sadness ,fears everything.
I am hurt because of your words. I didn't understood how to express you this thing. A doubt arise from my mind. So I asked .. I am sorry for doubting you. You are the best thing that happened to me in my life.
I enclosed his shoulder with my hands. Kept my head on his chest and started crying. He touched my head softly.
I don't know how to tell you sorry, so I kissed you.
He consoled me...
Bhumi... Control yourself.... Now stop crying my baby. I can't see you in cry.
You are my sweet heart.
Right now you need rest. Yes now I am sorry for the words I spoke. But Bhumi actually I want to hide it from you because I don't want you be worry
I love you Bhumi. By the way you know very well how to say sorry...
What...??
Haa...bhumi saying sorry with a kiss.
Ji...it's not like that...
Then...??
Nothing... I have to go for a washroom.
Okk....let me see your dress is dried or not. Wear it...
Bhumi's pov
My heart is bit relaxed after seeking sorry.
______________________________________

Finally reached home, with out any problem. Our journey in flight was quite silent
I took complete rest in the journey. The time when we reached is almost 10:00 PM.
He ordered some pasta for both of us. I had very lightly. I am feeling so much pain. So immediately I drifted to sleep.
Akash's pov
I am very happy and also very irritated when she shown angry and asked...??
Happy because we show angry on the people whom we love most. So for that I am very happy. But I am very irritated why she asked such a question.
But when she explained me. I felt very guilty. Because my love is crying because of me. I don't like it.
So I want to change her mood...
And diverted the topic.
But Bhumi know how to say sorry... She says it very sweetly. I love the way she say, I can't deny her sorry even in my dreams.
I want to tease her. When I teased her. She blushed. Her blush make me nervous. I always want to see her happy.
She changed into her dress. I am dressed.
Around 10:00 PM we reached home.
Our holiday trip is mix of very sweet moments.
I am worried about her condition. She is crying because of pain. I am help less. As she dont want to take any medication.
But tomorrow I will take to doctor.
I will not listen to her. I called my secretary to cancel all my appointments.
We finished our dinner. We slept together, but around 1:00 am my sleep is disturbed by some sound. I don't know why she is crying.
I asked her.
Akashji I am feeling so much pain.
I asked her to just relax...and given some hot water massage.
I ask her to keep her head on my lap. Wiped her tears. She slept on my lap catching my hand firmly. She just slept like a child sleeps on their dad. She is looking like a kid.
I hope soon I will also get one. My child. I wish it will happen soon.
I should have at least two. One daughter and one son.
It will be very nice having kids, their lives.
Wow..!!! It is so exciting.
Oho...akash you are thinking too fast
Why I am acting like a teenager.
Still I not marked my love as mine and thinking so far.
Hmmm...I am too silly, I have to sleep. So that I can take her to hosipatal.
_______________________________________Hard sunrays met my eyes....I got up from sleep. I seen I am on his lap
He not even moved a inch from night. Whole night he slept like that only. I immediately got up and made him to sleep properly.
He is looking so cute. I can do anything for his smile. I can left anything for him. I don't how much time I stared at him. Until he spoke, I don't know.
Bhumi don't see me like this. I may catch evil eye.
With his words....I closed my face with my hand and hidden from his sight.
Bhumi....don't hide your beautiful face from me. I want to see you..like this
And I have right to see like this.
He slowly removed my palm from my face. He came near to my face. I thought he will kiss me.
To my surprise... He came near me and asked how are you feeling now...??
Get ready we have a doctor appointment ....??
Akash ji no need to go to hospital I feel better now.
No...bhumi you are coming and that's final.
I don't want to make an argument with him. I just nodded him a yes.
We both had our breakfast. And reached hosipatal. She written so many tests.
I given all the samples which are required for the tests. I am bit tense.
We came out of hosipatal. I asked him to take to Chinese restaurant. Which is my favorite.
We placed our order. He excused himself by a phone call. He came after 10 minutes. He is looking very happy.
Bhumi I am very happy.... I got the project for which I am working hard for 3 months. I am very happieee. For the final deal tomorrow I have to go to Europe. I am very very happy.
My face fallen hearing his travel. Yes I am very happy for his achievement.
I hesitantly asked him for how many days you are going for Europe.
Bhumi it will be not less than 15 minutes.
No...a scream of grief escaped my mouth.
He seen me....
I said nothing lets finish our lunch fastily. I want to go to home. I don't know how to hide my tears from him. I don't want to cry infront of him. I don't want to ruin his happiness. We finished our lunch. He immediately given the tablets which I have to take after lunch. How much he care for me...?!
I am very lucky to have him.
We reached home. Still my brain is at his words only, going to Europe for 15 days.
I went into our bedroom. I changed into my shorts. Tears rolling from my eyes, want to hide from him.
I heard his knock from the door, can I get in Bhumi....
Ha akash ji....come in. I think he observed it. So immediately I turned around and said I will wash my face and come.
He caught my wrist and pulled towards him. Bhumi why you are hiding your tears from Me.
You can't fool me Bhumi. I can see your tears which are hidden on back of your face.
I catch his collar firmly,and kept my head on his chest and cried .
Bhumi please don't cry, even it is hard for me to go away from you, I can't live happily without seeing you. I will not go.....I can't leave my love and go.
No...akashji see...I am cleaning my tears I am very happy for your project, please go .. ..
See I am not crying now...now please go.
No ....Bhumi once I took decision no one can change my Mind. And I am firm at my decision.
I am very happy for a second that he will not go. But this is my duty....that I should be part of his success.
Akash ji....please go for my sake, I always want you to see in heights. I should become your strength not your weakness. I want to be your strength. So...please go.
I know leaving this deal....may not affect your business. But I don't want to be the reason of that 3 months work.
Ok...bhumi I don't want to go. But I respect your words. And I respect the work. So I am going. And remember ..these 15 days we can't see each other.
Ji...I am OK with it
And you know one thing....if we will be apart....our love will become more stronger and thicker.
Is it Bhumi....??
Haa akash ji...I listen some where.
Bhumi can I ask you something...??
Yes akash ji...
Can I kiss you....??
I ran upto the door feeling so nervous hearing it.
Please Bhumi.....again I will get chance after so many days right please.....
I turn around and said ... Akash ji....for all this stuff no one asks permission.
Is it....Bhumi...??
Mmm....not a single word escaped from my mouth. He kept his head in the crook of my neck.
Slowly I turned around facing him.
I closed my eyes...because I can't see directly into his eyes. I can't handle those butterflies in my stomach. My lips are waiting for their partner. Still he is not kissing me...
Irritation started in my face. .....oh no why he is not kissing me.
He smiled slightly, Bhumi you are so impatient. Can't wait for my kiss right.
She opened her eyes widely, no akash ji...no...it's not correct.
Bhumi why you are hiding from me.
You and me are one. We both are not separate. She is blushing hardly.
Bhumi....please open your beautiful eyes...while kissing.
Akash ji ...no....I can't ...
Okk then I don't want any kiss. I will go like this only....
No....no..please don't go....
Really...!! Bhumi you too want to kiss me right...??
Ji....yes... I down my face....
He lifted my head with his finger. And spoke...
Then waiting for what .....Bhumi..
Ji....nothing...
Bhumi....please look at me....
I am watching him and he is watching me. That particular momment... When our lips collide, I seen immense happiness in him. I am feeling so much nervous. But his wish is to open my eyes. Though I can't do that....I want to do it for him.
And first time...I seen him how my touch effect him. He is also as nervous as me.
Soon we apart from the kiss... We need breathe. Otherwise I don't want to leave him.
It's is not so passionate one, but it is very beautiful one. I can't forget this kiss. It remain as a beautiful memory.
His phone rang. I think mom called him. I went into the kitchen to prepare a coffee for him.
I came out with two coffee cups. He said Bhumi I have to go to office. There is some paperwork. I have to go now. It will be bit late...so please complete your dinner, and take medicines. See, Rosie will take care of you. See this is my credit card. ....use it . Don't forget to collect your reports. Use the car. Don't use public transport.
He had his coffee and went to office.
Seriously, that medicine really worked very nicely. I am feeling very better now.
I want to make his favorite dish. So I called lakshmi mom. We talked about half an hour and I asked her about him. She giggled and said.... He like chocolate brownie so much. I talked with papa.
I don't know how to make this ...
So I googled about it.... It's little bit complicated... But not much.
I had my dinner. And had medicine. And started preparing it.
I am mixing that molten chocolate with dry fruits...adding cashew, pista, and choclate chips....mixing with my hand. My mind is completely.... In it. My hair is disturbing me....I am blowing it. But still it is again falling on my face.
Shall I help....you...??
I turn around to see who is it. He came slowly near to me.....kept my hair back in my position. And asked me to continue.
I asked him to refresh....
I am mixing them....I thought he left .
But after a few minutes. I felt his hands in the bowl....mixing along with me.
Akashji. ..what are you doing here. ..?!
Nothing Bhumi. ..I am helping you. That's it.
Suddenly... He applied some of the choclate syrup on my cheeks.... I looked at him what is this. ..??
He spoke... Want to taste...it. ..
Ohkk....take a spoon and taste it..
No...bhumi I don't want to taste like this....
Then how....?? I don't know what is going on in his brain. But it smells something naughty...
He again dipped his hand... In it. I don't know what he want do. ..
He slowly removed the hands. Thank God he removed those. To my utter surprise. He kept his hands around my neck. The choclate is all around my face and neck....oh....no..this shirt is little deeper also. I want to get out of his hold. So roughly...I tried to move out of him. But he again catched my those choclate hands firmly. I signalled him to unhold my hand. He is in no mood of hearing my words.
He came near to me. And placed watery kisses on my neck. He sucked slowly. .....my cheek. ...
A gasp escaped from my mouth....
Bhumi the choclate is very tasty. ....but not as tasty as your.......
He supposed to say further..but I closed his lips from my choclate hand.
He started brushing his face....to mine.
I am controlling very hardly. He slowly moved his hand. Down to my neck..
I stopped his hand from further moving. He slowly smiled and removed his hand....
Though I want to continue further. I can't stop ....myself.... Going further. So dropping here only.
You don't know I need a cold shower now....for what you have down.. .
I am shocked with his statements. Even I have to go and should clean.....
_______________________________________hi.....guyzzz. .
I hope you all like this.
I know it is very late update. I am saying sorry.....to each and everyone. . .individually.
Extremely. ..sorry.
I will try to give regular updates from now. Onwards....
Thank you so much for all your support.
Thank you so much for all the lovely votes, those who are newly voting, those who are adding my story into reading lists.
It means a lot to me ...
This is a long update of 2500 words. ...hope you all enjoy it. Thank you for reading it....
Please vote and comment....your views.
Thanking you all......