Need Your Love

Hello .

My name is Camrie (kam-ery)

I'm mixed with Puerto Rican an black.

I am 17 years young and in the 12th grade.

I'm 5'2, caramel, I have long brown curly hair and I have deep dimples.

Love? haha, don't believe in it. One exception is my only sister that I love to death! We may fight but we will kill a nigga/bitch for eachother. I have a dad and a stepmom, who has a daughter. We don't get along. Point blank.

Did I mention me and my sister (Mercedes) were identical twins? My mom left us when we were 12 without even a simple bye. My dad met this lady and we moved in with her today. Her daughter always act salty when we come over. Me and Mercedes don't like the bitch!

Byee👋

.

Hi Babes,

I'm Mercedes. I'm Puerto Rican and black.

I'm 17 5'2, caramel with long brown curly hair. I also have dimples.

I have an identical twin name Camrie. My mom and dad had to name us after cars. I have one biological parent in my life as of now.

My mom dropped me and Camrie like we was hot at 12... But I ain't tripping. Me and my sister are closer than close! We got each other.

-Cede

.

👋🏾

My name is La'Vincent but no one really calls me that. So I go by the name La.

I'm Puerto Rican and a little bit black

I have black short hair I'm 6'3 And i have dimples girls will die for. Love?Haha. My nigga, what's that?

I'm more of a hit&quit type nigga.

But on a more personal level I suffer from dyslexia and bipolar disorder. don't fuck with me when I'm mad.

Only my best friends can really calm me down and if you ain't Q or Karmell and you calm me down, you doing something right! I got a few tattoos that cover the top of my chest and my arms. I'm 18 in the 12th grade.

I consider myself as one fly ass nigga I ain't conceited just confident in my shit. I'm not a only child, I have a 14 year old brother name Javier aka Javy. Only people I really trust is my day ones, literally, Q and Karmell. They them R.O.D type niggas. Yeah that's it for now.

Sincerely, Yo Bitch Love Me

.

What's Good?

My names Quaron preferably Q. I'm indian and black.

I'm a light-skin.

I got short black hair hazel eyes and I'm 6'2. I play football. I have no siblings and I live with my my best friend La, his brother and dad.

I got one dimple on the left side and have a few tats. I'm 18 in the 12th grade. I'm single for the moment, but id rather just fuck ya and duck ya. Simple as that.

Love Always, Mr.I Fucked Yo Bitch.

Camrie POV

First day at our new high school should be very fun. Not. I had woken up 10 minutes ago so I decided to go wake up my bitch.

"Wake up babe!!" I said shaking Mercedes.

"I'm up baby what you gone wear today?!" She was already bubbly and she just woke up.

"I don't know probably high waist jeans a crop top and jordan's." I shrugged.

"Oh that sounds cute!" Mercedes was the girly sister but we had the same taste in fashion.

"Be ready in 20!" We both said at the same time. I went in my room and put on my clothes I put my hair in a slick donut bun and did my make-up. That took about 35 minutes.. Me and Mercedes both came out looking gourgeoouss!

"We look cute babe!" I told her

"I know!" We went down to get breakfast and stuff

"GoodMorning Dad" me and my sister said at the same time. The salty hoe gone let out a aggravated sigh.

"Excuse me?" I said folding my hands in a attitude.

"Your excused,did you fart??" Did this bitch just get smart? I hate when people say that. Just, shut up!

"No but your mouth smells like your breath did.." Mercedes said before I could even say anything.

"Hey that's enough dont insult her young lady" my dad said.

I turned around and gave mercedes the side smile. See she has my back. But it's time to leave we have to catch the fucking bus. But Haydin gets dropped off! That ain't fair.

"Mercedes look at him! He is fine!" I pointed to this fine ass lil Mexican boy.

"Yea he aight but look at that one!" She pointed to a lightskin that was with him.

"So we need to go to the office." I said. I started walking she just stood there.

"Baby, come on!"

"I'm scared." She pouted. I stuck out my hand and we intwined our fingers and walked to the office.

"Uhm hi I'm Camrie and this is Mercedes were new." I always do the talking.

"Aww, yes here are your schedules!"

"Oh ok uhm Thanks."

Excuse Any Mistakes!!

Vote&Comment!