Chapter 18

Cam POV

I woke up the next morning laying on top of La. His arms was wrapped around my back with his hands on my butt. I didn't want to move for one, it was comfortable and I didn't want to wake him he's a real light and cute sleeper.

He didn't wake up yet and I have to pee. I moved his hands and gently got off top of him and went to the bathroom. I came back and he was up rubbing his eyes looking confused.

"It's 1:30! Wake up!" I ran over to him and gave him a quick pecks on the lips.

"What we doing today?" He asked pulling me on his lap. I love how he just says 'we'.

"Well, I have to go get half my closet from Days house-"

"uh uh. I'm going with you."

"Alright La. Get dressed." I got up and walked to my closet and pulled out some black leggings a white tank top and white huaraches.

I turned on the shower and did my hygiene stuff. I was just about to get dressed but I remembered I left my clothes in the room.. Lord no!

"Laa. Can you bring me my clothes?" I yelled from the bathroom. "No!" He yelled back. Ugh he's so annoying. I wrapped my towel tightly around my body before walking out the bathroom to get my clothes.

"There's something on yo face!" La said puttin his hand on his mouth. "What is it?! Get it off!" I jumped making my towel fall but I didn't care get whatever the fuck was on my face off!!

"Alright!" He came close to me and pressed his lips on mines. We deepened the kiss and had a tongue fight. He walked us over to the bed and we fell on it. He hovered on top on me still kissing me. He laid his body on mines and we finally broke apart and he sat up a little.

"Camrie I'm sorr-"

"Shhh." I put my finger over his mouth and laid him back down on me. He kissed me again and the door swung open. I covered my body and looked up.

"Hi Cede." He smiled innocently.

"Hi La." She replied. "Mmh." She looked at me shook her head and walked out. What is this bitch problamo?

"Cede?" I called her back.

"What?" She crossed her arms and shifted all her wait to one leg.

"The fuck is your problem?"

"You're my problem." She turned around and walked out. The fuck?

"Excuse me la." I pushed him off me, hurry got dressed and went into her room. "What did I do to you?" I asked leaning on her door.

"You know exactly what you're doing and what you have become is not right."

"What am I doing!? What the fuck have I 'become'?"

"Stop playing fucking stupid Camrie, you're a hoe. Now that day cheated on you, you wanna go be all cuddly with La! We warned you in the beginning but yo stupid ass couldn't get that through your thick ass skull. All you want from La is sex, you don't love him!" She yelled in my face, this bitch lucky she pregnant.

"You know that's not true! I really do love him. And I'm stupid!? I'm stupid!? But bitch look who's the pregnant one!" Q walked out the bathroom and la ran to us I guess they heard the yelling. She pushed me against the wall and I looked around like did she just do that and I punched her in the jaw. La grabbed me and pulled me away.