Chapter 7

Bianca POV

It was about 6:00 and Cam was driving me and bailey home."Bye Bianca , Bye Bailey."

"Bye Bye." I opened the door picked Bailey up and walked in. To my surprise there was no yelling at me for being out late or anything I walked straight to my room and took off me and Bailey's shoes and laid down.

"Bianca."

"Yes"

"I'm hungy"

"Alright." I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for food. There was nothing but alcohol and liquor. I looked in the freezer and it was some chicken in the back. I got out a pan and put grease in it and put seasoning on the chicken than flour and put it in the pan. I cooked four, two for me and two for Bianca. My dads black so thats how i know how to cook me some chicken! I looked in the freezer for anything else to cook. I found some French fries and put it in the pot. I grabbed two plates and put the chicken fries and ketchup on the plate and grabbed some kaprisuns and took the food to our room. I closed the door and sat the food on our bed and we ate. After we ate I gave Bailey a bath and took a shower. I put on a jacket and I always wear pants so if they hit me I won't feel it.

"Biancaa!"my name was called

"Yes?"

"Get your ass in here!" My moms boyfriend called. I walked in with my head head low. He grab my chin to make me look at him.

"Yes?"

"What is this?" He pointed to the dirty dishes.

"I believe those are plates,pans and bowls. Aka Dishes..the stuff we eat out of." I had to get smart and I knew a bad consequence was coming from it. He grabbed my pony tail and dragged me down the hall to my room. He got a belt and told me to take my jacket off. I shook my head no.

"What do you mean no?"

"I refuse,not gonna do it. No, means no." There the smartness goes again..he pushed me on the bed making Bailey jump. He took off my jacket and pants. All I had on was a tshirt and panties.

"Heyy give me back my clothes!" I squirmed to get out. He hit me multiple times with the belt leaving bruises and slapped me making my cheek turn purple.

"Oww" I yelled.

"Oh it hurts let me make if feel better. He kissed my cheek and kissed my lips I kicked him in his middle part and tried to run but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He slid down my panties and I kicked but he held me down. He licked his fingers and shoved them in me!

"Owww that hurts!!" I said wit tears streaming out if my eyes.

"You've only experienced half of it!" He pulled down his pants. I kicked him hard in his part. Bailey tried to help me but he would only hit her or push her into the wall or something. He finally gave up and walked out.

I curled into a ball and cried. Bailey pulled the cover over me and I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I had two texts one from Javy and one from Cam.

Text Received

Javy😘💞😍💦: Morning Fucker! C u @ skool!

Cammy👯😘:GoodMorning Baby Girl !! 😘 U Good ?

I replied to Cam's first. Then Javy's.

Me:GoodMorning 😘😘 and NO I have to call you after school.

Me:Whale Den 🐋.. Morning AssWipe!! 😘💙🌞☀.

I sat down my phone and ran the shower. I took a shower did my hygiene thing and put on some light blue and white washed ripped jeans, a purple tank top and Grape 5's my dad sent me. I put my hair in a high ponytail and left it curly. I put on some perfume and earrings.