Chapter 14

Cede pov

2 months later

(Saturday)

Me and Cam found a way to tell our grandma that I was pregnant and I managed to make it out alive thank god! She wasn't to happy but she told me she would support me and be there for me.

As for school Cam has agreed to be my tutor after school and get all the work I need. Sad part is I had to stop cheering. Me and Q have been doing okay. We argue more than we should now and I don't think this will end well meaning he will leave or cheat or I will leave. I pray for the best.

These two months flew by fast and Cam still go with that boy. I dont like him. He looks dangerous.

Anyway I have a doctors appointment today and Cam is coming with me. I hopped in the shower and did my stuffy stuff then got out a black ambercrombie sweatsuit with purple writing and my black grape 5's. I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on mascara and lip gloss. Once I was done wit that I added my bed bath and beyond 'Sexy' perfume. (The name is sexy) I walked out and went to Cams room.

"Cam you ready?" I asked knocking.

"Yeah come in." I opened the door, stepped in than closed it. She was wearing a white ambercrombie sweatsuit with blue writing and her white grape 5's.

"bitch you trynna cop my swag?" We both said at the simultaneously. We both started dying laughing. She had her hair in a neat bun the rest was basically the same.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yuup but we can't leave without a picture!" We grabbed our bags and walked out to ask granny to take a picture. She snapped a couple and we did different poses like we were modeling and then I made a collage for instaa! (Caption:@MercedesBenz__ She's my twin,my sister, my best friend, my other half and mostly my WORLD🌍. Don't kno what I would do without her.! @_alsinaaa_.)

"alright granny we are ready." She's taking us cause we do not have a ride.

"Okay. Go get in the car ill be right out." We walked to the car and it in leaving one of the car doors open for air.

Cam POV

So my life right now seems as stable as it has ever been. I heard August Alsina singing which meant my phone was ringing from a call.

Phone convo

Day🔐😘: Aye wen u gettin bacc?

Me: im staying with my sister after her appointment y wassup?

Day🔐😘: nothing just was askin. Don't have fun.

Me: boy! I can do what ever the fuck I want.

Day🔐😘: not while I'm not around! 😹.

Me: nigga bye. See u later babyy.

Day🔐😘: okay. Imma c u tomorrow?

Me: sure.

Day🔐😘: aiight. Bye :*. Imma call later on

Me: k byee :*.

End of convo

Day POV

Tomorrow huh? Well looks like I'm gone be alone for a bout a hour. I got out my phone and unlocked it scrolling threw my contacts and went to Ashley. Ashley was a fwb. (friend with benefit) for about a month now. I know it's not right I'm cheating on Cam but I just can't be tied down and to end it, I just cant.

Phone convo

Ashley: Hello?

Me:Wess good girl? What chu doin?