Chapter 37

La POV

"You are not dropping out!" Dad yelled at me.

"Neither are you! The fuck you thinking menace!" Uncle Ace yelled at Kar. We had gathered them together at the trap.

"That's the point uncle, we aren't thinking. That's why we need to leave. It's not for us, I know you and my dad dropped out so why not let us. Come on, were old enough to make our own decisions so I think we should. Its a waste of gas and time. I could be as rich as you, dad if I never went to school. Without it we have more time to work,make money and make sure our gang is straight." I stated.

"Plus we don't do shit but get in trouble and fight with people. Teachers included." Karmell added. Uncle Ace and My dad talked than looked back at us

"alright you guys. But you have to complete the next 2 weeks." dad spoke.

"fine by me." me and Karmell shrugged. That's just two more weeks of fucking with people.

"Now both of y'all get the fuck outta my face." my dad shooed us away.

"aiight boss." me and Karmell said and scurried out. Lord knows I don't fear nobody but god,myself and my dad! When I walked out I bumped into that nigga DayJon.

"Watch where the fuck you going cuh." I eyed him. He was bout to say something but the stripper door opened and out walked little Camrie. Tf. I snatched her by her arm and pulled her to the corner.

"The fuck you doing in there? You bet not be stripping Camrie!" I pinned her against the wall so she couldn't get out.

"Nothing! I wasn't doing anything." she rolled her eyes.

"then what the fuck was you doing up in there?!" I yelled.

"La'Vincent, calm down baby I wasn't doing anything. I was talking to my friend in there." She put her head down and I picked it up with my index finger. I kissed her bottom lip and bit it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

"Aye La no fucking in the trap! Get to work" Dad yelled I jumped back

"babygirl go help this nigga." He told Camrie. She nodded and grabbed my hand. He likes her more than me -,-. We got a bag full of crack and weed to sell.

Cam POV

I skipped out of the trap and began walking to my car.

"Camrie can we talk?" Karmell ran up to my car.

"Sure, get in." He slid in and so did I.

"Wassup?" I looked at him.

"I thought we had something? I ain't mad I'm just confused." he shrugged.

"Please don't do this. I feel bad, I'm sorry. Your still my baby, but it wouldn't work." I sighed

"So you lead me on thinking we had something or we were going to..'With time' as you said."

"Karmell, shouldn't I follow my heart? I thought you knew where my heart is." I said.

"Well you thought wrong. Bye Camrie." He got out the car, slammed the door and walked away. I got out and ran after him.

"Karmell, don't act like that." i grabbed his arm and his head shot my way.

"Like what!? Like I don't have any fucking feelings!? I care about yours but you don't care about mines!? When La got mad who calmed him down for you!? When he was beating on you, who was there to put him in his place!? Me!" He yelled causing some people around to look at us.