Chapter 11

Cam pov

2 Weeks Later

Since La has been busy for 2 weeks i hang with DayJon (cashier from previous chap.) He's a real thug! and he's only 19. Nothing really happens he only gives me kisses on the cheek. I decided to send a text to Dayjon and La.

Text Convo

Me(to DayJon): Hey. Wyd.

Me(to la): Hi Baby.

Within 2 minuets Dayjon text me back.

Day Day😘👏:Nothing, at the trap house bout to go home. Wbu.

Me: Nothing, waiting on my nigga to start caring.

Day Day😘👏: aw ma it will be gucci.

Me:I hope your right!😔

Day Day😘👏:wyd? You should come thru.

Me:I'm gonna see if La wanted to go to the movies with my sis.

Day Day😘👏: Aw.. Text me if you change you mind ma.

Me:K Bye.

La finally found some time to text me.

Baeee💕🔐😏:Wassup Ma'?

Me:wyd?

Baeee💕🔐😏: me and Monica at the park with her little bro and sis.

Me:figures😒

Baeee💕🔐😏: what u mean?

Me: the last time we've spent time together was 2 weeks ago. Ill just find someone else to care about me.

Baeee💕🔐😏: Dont say that. I care about u ALOT.

Me: u sure not showin it. I'm about to go so i guess I'll see u tomorrow at school. That is if you not busy with Monica.

Baeee💕🔐😏: calm down. I do care about u. Ur my BooBear.

Me:whatever La'Vincent.

Baeee💕🔐😏: Watch it. imma see you tomorrow Love You.

Me:okay bye.

Since he's busy I'm just gonna go over to Day's house.

Me:Day?

Day Day😘👏: yess ma

Me: can u come get me?

Day Day😘👏: I'm on my way.

End Of Convo(s).

I took a quick shower and put on cheetah print leggings and a red tank top with red chucks. The tongue had cheetah print on them. He honked his horn telling me he was here.

"Bye Grandma ill be back in 2 hours tops. If I stay any longer I'll let you know"

"Mhmm." I laughed and walked out.

"Hey Day." I said as I got in the car and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Right now Day is my bestfriend.

"Sup. So you wanna go chill at home then go to the mall?"

"Sounds good." We went to his house and I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. I turned on the tv and laid my head in his lap.

"You're very beautiful."

"Thanks Day." I just looked into his hazel eyes as he looked into mines he leaned in and our lips met. He licked my bottom lip and I willingly opened up. I didn't pull away because I couldn't. My hormones wouldn't let me. He began rubbing on my thighs and put his hand in my underwear then I pulled away.