Chapter 5

Cam POV

We were suspended so no school for us for today and next week. I was at La's house and the both of us were sleeping until we were rudely interrupted by Javy coming in and sitting on me. Me and Javy had got close that night when we were watching movies.

"Hi Boyfriend!" I call him that just to get La mad.

"Hi Girlfriend."

"Aye nigga don't be calling him yo boyfriend. I'm yo damn boyfriend and you don't be calling her yo girlfriend." La says to Javy and I .

"Jealous much?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Nigga" we were dying!

"Can you ask that nigga can he go pick up Bianca?"

"Aren't y'all niggas supposed to be at school?" I say to him.

"We out today some type of holiday.."

"Her parents let her go over boys houses?"

"Yeah Rican parents be stupid sometimes..they let they kid do whatever.." La said looking directly at Javy..

"Man shut up."

"I ain't bout to go get her this early.."

"Man please.."

"I'll go get her Javy..can I use your car La'Vincent"

"Not with you calling me my government like that."

"I'm sorry, La" I sat up slowly before I could even get fully off the bed I was kicked off by Javy.

"Why you do that? Imma beat yo ass." I chased him into his room and tackled him on the bed. I put all my weight on him and was hitting him he was trynna fight back but not really. La walked in and gave us a confused look.

"The fuck y'all doing?"

"Fighting." Javy pushed me off of him and I fell. He sat on me and threaten to fart on me so I gave up and ran back in La's room. I took a shower and did my hygiene thing.

I looked around the whole bathroom for my clothes only to find out I left them.

I wrapped my towel tight around and walked out of La's bathroom. His eyes were glued on me. He bite his lip and oh my, did he look sexy! I walked a little bit closer and he motioned for me to come closer, I sat on the bed next to him and he pulled me on his lap and I turned around so we were facing each other.

"Yes?" He pulled on the towel and it came a loose. I hurried and put it back on.

"It ain't nothing I haven't seen before ma'"

I smirked and kissed him he took of my towel and put it around my waste. He began to kiss my neck then lower and got to my chest. I let out a slight moan. He was going from one to the other. He kissed me again and our tounges were at war..until Javy ass busted in the door.

"Oooooooo y'all was fuckin" I hugged La really tight so he couldn't see nothing.

"No we wasnt! We were about to though." La snapped back I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He closed the door and I got off of La. I got my clothes and began getting dressed. I was wearing regular ripped jeans that were black and a hot pink off the shoulder crop top with my pink purple and blue Jordan 5's.

I left my hair curly and put two twisties in the front. I put on mascara a little bit of eyeliner and pink Nicki Minaj lipstick with the Nicki Minaj perfume. I looked my self over in the mirror. I was satisfied.

"Keys." I held my hand out to la.

"Not with you asking like that." He shook his head.

"Can I please have the keys." I pouted and batted my eyes. He handed them too me and I went to Javy's room after I gave La a kiss.