Chapter 40

Cam POV

"So now she's here shouldn't we be a family?" I heard Fallon ask. I shook my head.

"uhm not really." LaVincent answered.

"why!? This baby should bring us closer. She should be first priority in your life now! She need to be the only priority! Not anything else! Especially Camrie! Why can't we be together?" I could tell she was crying. I opened the door a little more and continued being nosey.

"I'm sorry damn. Camrie's expecting too. What am I suppose to do?!"

"She's pregnant?! Oh my gosh that's bullshit, I mean it's probably not even yours to be honest. Just stay with me I promise I'll give you anything you want and more, baby I promise." I shook my head.

"So what do you say? You'll leave her and we can be a family?" She asked

"I guess." La replied.

"Really? Your gonna break up with her?" I could hear the excitement in her voice

"uh I guess." My heart shattered into a million pieces and tears immediately filled my eyes.

"Forever and Always?" I heard her ask. That was our thing!

"I guess" he replied. I closed the door and leaned back against the wall covering my mouth. I'm just so shocked... La peeked his head out the door and when he saw me his mouth dropped.

"Oh shit." he said.

"I hate you." I simply said.

"Don't say tha-"

"I'm really done. I know I've said I was done in the past but I'm serious." I let the tears fall and stared straight ahead.

"I'm sorr-"

"After all the tears,the hurts,and scars you've caused you honestly think 'sorry' is gonna make up for it? I don't Need Your Love." I shook my head and laughed slightly.

"Fuck you La'Vincent." I began walking away and he grabbed my arm. I snatched it away and took off running out of the hospital. I could hear the footsteps close behind. I stepped foot outside and ran down the street. I hit alleys and corners to get away. He had given up quite a while ago, I just wanted to get farther away. If he really cared, he would still be chasing me, in my opinion.

But it's whatever now. Im done with him, and everybody else at this point. I really wish I was not pregnant! I would've already been dead at this moment. But my child shouldn't have to suffer. I walked into the house and started packing my shit. All of it. I had all my suit cases packed and ready to go. I'm leaving and possibly never coming back. I'm going far away from here. I sat on the bed with my head in my hands crying my eyes out. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up. It was Javy. He pulled me in for a hug and I cried into his chest.

"You leaving? For good?" he asked. I nodded my head and he sighed.

"Please don't go. Take me with you." he begged and held on tighter.

"I'm sorry Javy." Vinny already knew the deal. I specifically told him if La fucks up again I'm leaving. When he walked in the room he got my bags and put them in the car. Javy let go and walked out. I took off the necklace La gave me and sat it on the bed with my car keys. I got my last little bag and the passport Vinny got for me. I got into the car and stared out the window. Javy was in the back seat also. When we arrived to the airport I thought if I wanted to do this or not.

"One of my boys are bringing your car as we speak. It should be there in a couple of days. There will be money in there that should last you years. If it's missing let me know. If there's any problems call me. I have a few traps and warehouses out there if you're looking for work." Vinny told me.