Chapter 38

Camrie POV

I woke up early getting ready to go to the clinic. Once I was all clean I dried off and put on my panties and bra. I picked out, jeans,a white tank top and infared 11's. I put my hair in a high bun then got my purse,phone, and wallet.

I jogged down the stairs and walked out the house after locking up. I got in the car and was on my way. It was about a 20 minute drive to the nearest clinic. It wasn't that crowded so I knew it wouldn't take long. I opened the door and went up to the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" the lady smiled

"uhm do you guys do abortions?" I asked and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"yes, would you like to schedule one? if so for when?" she asked

"today, anytime the doctors ready." I shrugged

"Alright babygirl he's ready now so fill this out bring it back and the doctor will come get you." she told me. I sat down in the chair and started filling out the papers.

When I was done I gave them back. "Camrie Williams?" the doctor called. I stood up and followed her to the back.

"Can you take everything off and put this on in the restroom for me?" she asked with a smile. I nodded and went into the bathroom. I came back out with the robe on and sat on the chair thing. She started to run test on me then checked my stomach to see if I was actually pregnant and sure enough I was.

"Oh hunny your about a week along" she showed me the monitor of the little little tiny baby in me.

"Alright you ready?" she asked. I didn't answer. I covered my eyes and prepared for the procedure that was about to take place. I took one more minute to think about it.

"wait no!" I sat up.

"stay still-"

"no! I don't wanna do it! I can't!" I got up and ran into the bathroom. I threw my clothes on, grabbed my purse and ran out of the clinic. I couldn't just take my innocent baby's life. I'm not gonna loose another child! I sped off home not looking back. I'm not even gonna tell La'Vincent just yet. I'm not gonna tell anyone yet. Once I got home I changed into some comfortable clothes and laid down to take a nap.

La POV

School was over and I was on my way home. Karmell was actin weird once again I finally got it out of him and told me about the argument him and Cam had. I lowkey felt bad for him but hey. I cut my car off and walked into the house. It was quiet af. I walked into my room and saw Camrie passed out sleep. It was actually funny. I jumped on her and she woke up.

"La'Vincent get off my stomach!" She yelled.

"What's wrong with yo stomach?" I rose an eyebrow.

"oh nothing, I j-just got a stomach ache." A part of me think she lying and the other part is saying to believe her.

"I'm sorry baby." I lifted up her shirt just a little and started kissing her all over her belly.

"Imma need you to do me a favor Cam." I crawled up next to her and pulled her close to my body.

"Alright what?" she started playing with weird parts of my body like, ears,lips and nose. I smacked her hand away and she mugged me.

"anyway, I need you to make up with Karmell, no if ands or buts. Do it." I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. She called him and walked out. She came back 15 minutes later with a smile.

"He forgave me." she smiled and got back under my arms giving me my phone.

"good. Take a nap with me." I laughed