Chapter 8

La POV

I was at home chilling bored because Camrie and Mercedes left us to go to stay with their grandma. Imma miss them around here all the time. The fucking boredom is real. I texted Q to see if he wanted to go the park and play football.

Text Convo

Me: aye bro wanna go to the park and play football?

Stupid😂😩: yeah sure lemme get dressed.. why yo lazy ass couldn't walk down here.

Me: it was easier and it saved time!! GOODBYE.

End Of Convo

I put on some basketball shorts and a wife beater slipped on my some shoes grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

"Q are you ready?"

"yeah im coming don't rush a nigga!"

Camrie POV

Me and Cede were watching spongebob on the couch at our Granny's house.

"I'm bored twin"

"me too I kinda want to go back to school."

"Me too. Do you want to go to the mall or something?"

"Yeah Lets go." I got off the couch and ran to the guest room. I got out some black ripped jeans a pink crop top that had a heart crossed out and my pink orange and black Jordan 5's. I hopped in the shower for about 15 minuets and did my hygiene stuff then got dressed and left my hair curly.

I walked to the other guest room to see if she was dressed. " knock knock. you ready?"

"yeah one sec." I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Grandma me and Cede are gonna go to the mall okay?"

"since you guys are suspended I should say no." She eyed me

"please please please granny?"

"Only for 2 hours you have until 6 o'clock to get back if not then you girls will be in serious trouble."

"okay granny. but we need a ride and someone to pick us up."

"I will drop you guys off and pick you up. don't have me outside waiting on yall!"

"we wont grandma love you thanks."

"mhmm" she said grabbing her keys.

"Okay im ready guys!" Cede said running down the stairs. She looked cute she was wearing jeans a white and gold lasts king shirt some gold and white nikes and her hair in a high bun.

"who are you trying to impress?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"no one gesh" she said fanning me off.

"hurry up girls you have until 6:00!"

"heey those jeans are cute!" they were black ripped and had gold studs on the pockets. "im gonna get them cede!"

"go ahead" I checked the price and they were $35. So I got them and a white sundress and a pink dress that stopped mid-thigh.

"what are you gonna wear with that dress and where?" Cede asked me while I was paying.

"I have black heels and I have my occasions." I kind of lied. I go no where. It was 5:30 and we didn't have no more to shop for. We were walking and I saw hot topic. I aint goth or anything but I love this store. I got two belly rings and a batman bra. By the time we got out of there it was 5:46 we decided to use those last few minuets to go get some food.

"what do you want to eat?"

"Chinese"

"okay" we walked to panda express and hella boys were staring hard. Did they someone ever teach these niggas its rude to stare? I gotta admit some were kinda cute but I have my boo so I just shook off the thoughts and went to looking at the menu on the wall.

After we got out food it was 5;59.

"Oh shit cede its 5:59!!" we were speed walking to the side we got dropped off at. We made it at 6:02.

"I told you guys 6:00. Not 6:01 not 6:03 and not 6:02." me and cede laughed and hopped in the car.

"I bought you something grraannyy"

"you did now what would that be?"

"Oh its this cute piece of air from this store called I lied." we all busted out laughing. The ride was quiet until I got a call from La.

Phone Convo

La Daddy😘💞😍💦:Hello

Me: Hey Boo

La Daddy😘💞😍💦: what chu doing

Me: Nothing on my way home from the mall.

La Daddy😘💞😍💦: you walking?

Me: no my granny got us.

La Daddy😘💞😍💦: us?

Me: Twin stupid!

La Daddy 😘💞😍💦: aye don't call me stupid but imma talk to you later baby girl

Me: K bye. see you later baby.

End Of Convo

"who was that?" my nosey grandma asked.

"my buddy" me and Cede chuckled.

"mhmm" the ride was silent until we got home. Me and Cede were walking upstairs and she called us back downstairs.

"why did you girls just come here all of a sudden. Ive asked you this question and you guys said you would tell me later. I want an answer so sit and talk." we sat and told her about our dad and how he abuses us.

"i am so disappointed in him. He deserves a big ass whooping well you girls can live with me for how ever long you like."

"thanks grandma we are gonna go lay down okay?"

"okay goodnight girls love you."

"love you to."

Just A Fill In Chapter. Kinda Boring.

Excuse Any Mistakes!!

Vote&Comment?!

Thanks for reading