Birthday Part 2

La POV

We all hopped in my car and was on our way to turn the fuck up! Camrie, Kenari, and Q was in the back and Karmell insisted on being in the front. I drove.

"Laaa, where are we going?" Camrie whined

"no where now sit yo nosey ass back and enjoy the ride. Damn." Karmell semi yelled.

"you know what little fucker, you gone stop talking to me like you own me or-"

"or what?" he tested. All I saw was Cam bend down than come back up with a gun to his temple.

"well I'll be damned, bet you won't shoot me though." he smirked.

"you damn skippy!" she put that shit right back where she got it from. We was all dying!

"We here damn! Get y'all slow assess out my damn car!" I yelled they all rushed out the car and I smiled.

"Alright we got everybody? Lets go!" we walked in and Camrie's eyes lit up.

"you remembered!? I always wanted to come here! thank you!!" she jumped on me and hugged me.

"okay okay come on." we registered all that shit and next thing I know we was in lanes busting! I looked at Camrie and she was sorta struggling so I wrapped my arms around hers and helped her shoot. I could feel her heart beating faster and I smiled. She seemed to start getting it so I let go. When I backed away this girl shot five times and hit the middle of the target all times.

"you did that shit on purpose!" I laughed and shook my head. She took off her headphones.

"yeah I did, love you though." she wrapped her arms around me and went back to shooting.

All MotherFuckin Targets.

Javy POV

While them mother fuckers were out shooting and having fun I was bored!

"Dad!" I called

"wassup?" he answered back

"I'm boreeed!" I whined

"alright come on then." I put on my bred 11's that matched with my red polo and black trues. I went to my dad's room and he was wearing a turquoise polo some black trues and black grape 5's.

"where we going?" I asked

"I saw these new Jordan's I wanted to get you. The blue and yellow laney 5's." he smiled

"kill 'em!" I said as I walked out going downstairs I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from my love.

Text convo

My Wife Bi💍💙: Heey.

Me: Suup Boo.

My Wife Bi💍💙: wyd ?

Me: bout to go to the mall with pops. wbu.

My Wife Bi💍💙: I'm @ the movies with my big sister Heidi.

Me: didn't u not like her?

My Wife Bi💍💙: yuup. now she want to be all nice, Bailey said hi and she miss u.

Me: aww tell my Wittle baby I said hi and I miss her too.

My Wife Bi💍💙: she just starting smiling extra hard... I think she got a crush on u!

Me: ask her

My Wife Bi💍💙:😳 she said yeap and she said she like La. smh.

Me: lmfaoo wow, tell her she too small.