Chapter 36

Cam POV

I sat up from my sleep and rubbed my eyes. I walked passed the mirror and saw how horrible I looked. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I cut on the shower and got in. Once I was all washed up I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I dragged myself into my room and sat on the bed. I slipped on my panties and bra then got out my emergency blow. It was stashed in a tampon box. I sparked it and laid back on the bed. The door opened and Joshua walked in.

"Woah, don't you knock?" I continued to smoke and he came and sat down.

"Lemme hit." I handed it to him and he inhaled some. "

Good looking." he said and walked out. When I was done I threw the last of it in the box and went to put on my clothes. I put on jeans and a crop top jersey that had La's foot ball number, 13. It was blue with yellowish writing.

Like always I had on a pair of Jordan's which happen to be the laney 1's. I packed all my stuff up and sighed. Being in this house would make me suffer every night so I'm gonna leave. I brought my bags in the car then went back in the house to say bye to Danae and Joshua.

"bye Danae, be strong. Text me if you need me." I gave her a hug and one to Joshua

"same for you. Text me if you need me." I told him before walking out. I wanted to see my little brother, so instead of going to Granny's house first I went to Kar's. Once I got there I realized how fucking hungry I was. I got my phone and walked up to his door. I knocked three times and Kendrick answered

"is Javy here?" I said

"nah he just left." -,-

"alright well can I go say hi to Kar?" He opened the door and I walked into the house, down the hall to his room. I slowly opened the door and he wasn't in his room, I sat down on his bed and was about to text him when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and Karmell was standing at the door fully naked dripping wet. The site of that made a bitch panties wet! Kenari wasn't lieng when she said he was big too lawd help me! I just stared at his body. He didn't hurry and grabbed cover his self up. Instead he just walked over to his closet and picked out his clothes. He had gotten dressed and I was still stuck there. Kar walked over to me and gently laid me down. He hovered over me and smirked.

"I'm sexy i know." He leaned down and bit my cheek.

"ow, why you do that?" I whined and rubbed it. He laughed and kissed it.

"Now get off me." I pushed him and he started tickling me. I was cracking up and squirming around. I lifted up and hit my nose on his hand. So technically he punched me! Imma sue his ass. Lmao.

"Ow fuck." he hit me hard too.

"Is it bleeding?" I whined

"stop moving lemme see." he held my face up and looked inside me nose. The door opened and La walked in, he briefly looked at us and simply walked out. Shit. I quickly got up and ran after him.

"La" I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. I thought he would hit me but he just pulled away and got in the car. I walked back in the house with my head hung low and sat on the bed.

"Go after him Camrie." Karmell gave me a little push. I gave him a big hug before leaving out. I hopped in my car and drove off to La's house. When I got there I rushed into the house.

"Sup Cam." Vinny said

"hey." I ran upstairs to La's room and the door was locked. I jogged to Javy's room a got a pair of scissors. I began picking the lock until it opened. I twisted the door nob and opened the door slowly. He wasn't in his room so I went to his bathroom. When I peeked in a saw La with a gun to his head and his eyes closed tightly. I ran in and knocked the gun out his hand. He looked at me and picked it up again.