Chapter 6

Cede POV

I watched her through the whole conversation. I never knew that happened between her and my dad.

"Bianca go wait outside. We'll be right out" I sat on the floor next to her and hugged her as she cried into my chest.

"Baby we gotta go we can talk when we get home." I can see how hurt she is. I stood up and helped her up. We walked out to the guys and Cam had a few tears still. La immediately grabbed her and held her which made her cry more.

"I'll tell you later" She replied to his question in between sniffles.

We got home at about 10. I saw Cam walking upstairs.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Come here!" I walked to Q's room and she followed. "Q can you excuse us please I have to talk to her."

"yeah okay" he walked out and we sat on the bed. "so where do we start?" She explained to me the call and I asked a few some questions.

Cam POV

"so how do you feel about all this?" Cede asked me.

"how do I feel? well.. hurt, ashamed, disgusted-"

"why do you feel ashamed and disgusted?"

"well ashamed cause I lost my virginity to my dad and disgusted because well I had sex with my dad." I cried. We talked for a hour more then I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw I had 2 messages. One from La and the other from a unknown number so I opened La's first.

La Daddy😘💞👅💦: baby, wyd? Come upstairs😔
???: Bitch!! You disgust me!! Cant wait to see u next week after the suspension watch your back hoe!! And La will be mine!!

I decided to text back La first saying. "Im talkin . ill be up in a minute wait ur turn lol!!"

Then I replied to the other one with "Bitch who u threanen? Cause it sure as hell aint me if you big and bad bitch why u texting me? Not calling, or in person. Hit me up when yo balls get bigger, then we can handle this properly and umm La will be yours? Dats coo. But he's mine right now tho. I guess u gone have to wait yo turn like all yo other basic hoes!!" I put down my phone and finished my talk with Cede then went upstairs to La.

"sooo why were you crying?" I explained to him what happened and he didn't say nothing back, but explaining the story made my get the sniffles again. He didn't say a word but he hugged me and held me tight and that's exactly what I needed.

"im bout to shower." I said. I went in the bathroom to go turn on the water. I opened my suitcase and got out a sports bra and basketball shorts with of course panties. I stripped down to my panties and bra. I looked up to see La starring at me.

"I have got to stop doing that!" I said to myself but loud enough for La to hear.

"Stop doing what?" he bit his lip

"that!" I pointed to his area and his friend was getting hard. I got my clothes,towel, my lotion and went into the bathroom. I washed my hair and left it curly. I checked my phone when I got out and it was 11:46. I also had a miss call from my dad and that unknown hoe I ignored both and laid down. Then my phone rung again. It was the unknown number.

"Hello? Who this?" I answered.

"Bitch you will never find out"

"watch me!"

"Sooo I heard from a little birdie your not a virgin."

"Negative! I am."

"Wrong, I heard your poor old dad took that away from you?"