Chapter 27

Camrie POV

I woke up on top of La naked. I tried to remember if anything happened but I'm positive we didn't do anything. I grabbed his phone from under the pillow to see what time it was. It was 7:00 on the dot. I straddled on top of La's lap.

"La'Vincent. wake up." I continued tapping him but he wouldn't wake up. I was about to slap him but his eyes shot open making me jump.

"well, GoodMorning to me." he sat up and kissed my neck.

"stop, we gone be late for school." I smirked.

"shit fuck school. You naked, on me and I'm not suppose to give you what's good? Fuck that! Come here." I leaned down and gave him a kiss I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"I need to get to school, later." I gave him one last kiss while tracing his 8 pack. I walked to the closet and looked back at him.

"promise?" He asked biting his bottom lip. Oo lord, he looked so fucking sexy

"yes I promise." I said honestly. I found some white jeggings and a white loose crop top that had gray tribal designs on it with my cool gray 11's. I turned on the shower and got in. I heard the door open then the shower curtain. I turned around and La was there with a big smile.

"Hi." he said while waving at me

"hello, why are you in here?" I asked.

"saves time. Continue." I turned back around and got the soap. I poured some on my towel while washing then I picked it up again but it fell. Shit.

I dropped the soap!

"So you gone pick it up or nah?" La asked

"Nah, I'm done anyway-" I shook my head and was about to get out.

"girl I ain't gone rape you. Here." he picked it up and handed it to me. I washed up and so did he. I hopped out a little before he did and brushed my teeth. He came out two minutes later. He went to his closet and got out some black jeans a red polo and some black and white Jordan 13's. He put on his clothes and I began to brush my hair. I comb the curls out and let it go straight.

I walked over to La's closet and started reaching at the top to get a hat. I was jumping but I still couldn't reach! I turned around to ask La for help and he was awkwardly crossing his legs.

"lord give me strength. That asssss!" he whined.

"you know what..Can you just help me?" He's getting horny while I'm struggling, I rolled my eyes and he got up to get it with no hassle.

"what if I didn't want this one?" I asked

"well too bad." he kissed my nose and walked out the room. I shrugged and put it on. I got all my stuff and headed out. I walked straight to the car cause he was already there.

"Aye, Camrie I have to go sell I'll be right back." La'Vincent said while kissing my cheek and running off leaving me with Karmell and Q. Kenari hasn't gotten here yet.

"Aye y'all I just got me a lil fine shawty to give me some head I'll be back." Q said I rolled my eyes and he walked off. He moved on fast. So now it's just me and Karmell. It wasn't awkward because me and Karmell has grown together as best friend or brother and sister.

"Karmell can I get on your back?" I asked. He handed me his backpack and I hopped on.

"thanks." I smiled. He finally got to the spot we sit at and he sat me down.

"hey Carmel, let's make a handshake." I smiled

"alright." we started doing weird shit and then we finally came up with one and it was long.