Chapter 22

Camrie's POV

I was on my way to La's house from the therapist. We pulled up and I said my goodbyes.

"no babies!" my granny yelled I laughed shook my head and walked in.

"hey fam!" I yelled.

"hi cam!" javy yelled

"Sup daughter!" Dad yelled.

"Camrie! get yo fine ass up here and get this loving." La yelled.

"we have minors in the house La'Vincent!" dad yelled. I walked upstairs and went into his room. I closed the door and was pinned to the wall. La started kissing on my neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently threw me on the bed as he undressed me. He kissed my breast making me giggle.

"what?" he smiled.

"it tickles." I smiled back. He trailed his kisses all the way until he got to my kitty. He began licking slow teasing me. I hit him in the back of the head and he sped up the pace making me arch my back. I ran my fingers through his hair and accidentally pulling it.

"ouch" his breathe sent chills as it touched my skin.

"sorry." he slipped of his shorts and gently put him self in me making me grasp the sheets. He began stroking in and out of me.

My moans began to fill the room. The louder my moan the faster he would go.

"how deep you want me to go?" he smirked.

"all the way." he pushed himself all the way in making me yell probably as loud as the whole house hearing. I could feel him in my stomach. Him doing that made me loose it. I wiped the little tear that slipped out of my eye.

He flipped us over so I was on top. I pushed fully on to him as I began to grind up on him. He grabbed my hips.

"damnn ma." He gripped my butt. We continued until we both came and I laid down on my back as sleep took over me.

La pov

Ya boy put it down didn't huh?! You can tell by her screams! I could've got her to agree to do anything with one stroke like

"babe you gone walk to china for me *stroke*?" and she gone be like

"yes Papi I'll walk! *stroke* I'LL RUN!" Lmfaoooo anyways.

I was just laying here Camrie was sleeping in that same position like ain't that shit uncomfortable. my dad walked in and covered his eyes. I quickly put the cover over her.

"Alright what?" I asked. He glared at me.

"what I do?" I raised my hands in surrender.

"was you trynna fuck her brains out?" he laughed

"maybe." I smiled.

"well as your dad, keep it down I heard her yelling from my room. lucky javy didn't here cause he was blasting music with them earphones. As your fellow nigga, my nigga my nigga." he said like rich homie quan in the song 'My Nigga'. I smiled. Camrie turned over hitting me in the face.

"ouch." I mugged her. She didn't reply cause she was still sleep.

Cam pov

"Rise and grind babe." I gave La kisses on his face until he woke up.

"Come on time for school." he laid back down and I popped him in the head. He sat up and squeezed my boobie.

"owwwww. that hurt!" I pouted he leaned over and kissed it.