Chapter 33

Cam pov

1 week later

"Alright Javy I love you."

"I love you two big head now leave us alone." Javy threw a pillow at me. I was saying my goodbyes to him and Kendrick. Tonight is the night we were gonna take out the gang.

"Meanies." I rolled my eyes and walked out. When I got to the car I changed my sweats to booty shorts. I had on a tight fit crop top and I put on stilettos. This outfit was part of the plan. I never dress like this. I parked around the corner from their trap and grabbed my purse with my change of clothes in it. I walked all the way back around the corner. My feet were killing me! When I got to the door I knocked twice.

"who you?" some dude asked

"im Aaron I have a meeting with Sage." I lied

"oh alright. Down the hall to the right" He opened the door wider and let me in. Wack ass security. I walked all the way down the hall til I got to his office. I knocked on the door and Sage answered.

"Hey ma." he opened the door and I walked in. Me and him had met before.

"How you been?" he asked

"just fine." I smirked

"so we gone get to this meeting or what?" he sat down on the couch and pulled me on his lap. This is all part of the plan. Everything. He began kissing on my neck over and over. He wasn't bad looking. He was brownskin with hazel eyes and big lips. He had a lot of tattoos and dressed well. He began feeling on me until his lips met mine.

"wait can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. He nodded and I grabbed my bag. When I got in there I took off my shorts,shirt and heels than put on black legging,black tank and black combat boots. I put on our gang jacket that had our symbol on it. If you didn't have the jacket you would be killed. Simple as that. That's how we tell us apart. I put on the ski mask,gloves and blue bandana then threw the purse out the window.

When I was done I sent a text to Vinny&Uncle Ace telling them I was ready. I heard two gunshots signaling it was Motherfucking go time! I ran out the bathroom and two of our guys came in the now empty room to get the money and product.

When I walked out the room I was grabbed by someone from the other gang. They instantly fell back from being shot. I looked to my right. There was a guy holding up a gun at his now lifeless body. I didn't know who he was because he had on a ski mask

"Good looking." I said. He handed me a gun and nodded. I walked into the big room and shots was going off everywhere. I was shooting niggas left to right. A gun was pointed directly at me and before it went off the boy that saved me the first time jumped in front of the gun. I was so surprised! I'm not sure if the bullet hit him but he did shoot the other guy. I was bout to go help him but he gave me a thumbs up and shooed me away. About ten minutes later it was over. Their whole crew was out.

I heard a scream and I ran towards the back. The dude that saved me twice was shaking another man on the floor. I walked closer and took off the man on the floors ski mask. It was Uncle Ace.

"Vinny! Vinny! Vincent!" I yelled. He ran over to me and before I could say anything he had already grabbed Uncle Ace and ran out. The boy leaned against the wall and I could hear his cries. I lifted his head and slowly tried to take off his mask. But he held on to it.

"Come on, it's just me." I shrugged and took off my mask. He let go and I slowly pulled it off.

"The hell?! Karmell Menace!" I yelled. I put that aside and hugged him. I've never saw him cry before.