Chapter 9

Cam POV

We go back to school tomorrow which I'm not so happy about. I haven't saw La since the day we left from there and to be honest I miss him alot. Me and Cede are about to have a movie night.

"So what you wanna watch" I asked her while popping the popcorn.

"I don't know let's watch a kiddy movie."

"Okay look on the rack." She looked on the rack and picked 'Despicable Me'. We laid out on the couch and watched the movie until we fell asleep.

"Camrie wake up time for school." My grandma said from the door

"No."

"Yes."

"Uh uh."

"Mhm." I groaned than dragged myself out of bed and went in the bathroom to turn the shower on. While the water was running I picked out a white crop top with the words 'pink' written on it in pink. Some white shorts and my pink and white low 11's.

After I picked out my outfit I packed my bag for cheer then hopped in the shower then got dressed. I put my hair in a bow bun then checked my phone and it was 7:02. I put my charger in my backpack and took my things downstairs. Cede came walking downstairs wearing a purple crop top that said love some black jeans and her black grapes.

"Well dont you look pretty." I said to her.

"Thanks." I poured us some captain crunch,my favorite.

"Granny were ready to go." She came from her room and I grabbed my things and were headed out the door.

"I can't wait to get to school!" I said jumpy as we were turning the corner.

"Why?"

"Because I haven't saw la in days!" We pulled up to the school and we hopped out.

"Bye Granny." We both said and we gave her kisses.

"Be safe. No fighting." We laughed and walked to our lockers. I was putting my cheer bag away when someone came behind me and kissed my neck. I turned around and swung by accident.

"Damn Ma'"

"oops sorry la." I have him a big hug and wouldn't let go.

"Okay. You can let go now."

"Noooo." I whined

"Yessss." I let go and closed my locker.

"Cede we ha-where did she go?"

"She left with Q."

"When?"

"Like 20 seconds ago" I chuckled and we starting walking toward i dont know where. La grabbed my backpack and held it for me.

"Thank You."

"No prob." I held his free hand. I never see him with any friends except Q. Does this Nigga even have friends? Well he is popular. Why did this thought just pop into my head..? Ion know but imma ask him.

"La do you have friends. Not like that-I mean cause I never saw you with nobody but Q."

"Yeah I do actually. I got a couple but only two are really close Q and Karmell."

"Who?"

"You will meet him today. He went on some type of medical leave cause he hurt something while playing football. He come back today."