Chapter 24

Camrie POV

Me and Cede birthday is in 3 days I can't wait. La told me he has the biggest surprise for me I just can't wait to see. I was texting the cashier from target because I was bored. Her name was Riley.

Text Convo

Riley💖:Heey

Me: Sup Guh

Riley💖: wyd tonight?

Me: nothing just gone chill with my baby.

Riley💖: ughhh

Me: lol what ?

Riley💖: I'm all single and shit-_- lol.

Me: So what's up?

Riley💖: Wanna come to a party with me around 9 ish? You can bring your "baby".

Me:I'm down ill ttyl I'm finsta take a nap

Riley💖: okay. DONT FORGET! The address is 1234 fig ave (made up)

Me: k boo bye.

Riley💖: Bye Boo :*

End of convo

"Camrie." La said making me jump. I looked at his hands and he had 5 bags with shoes.

"yea?"

"I bought you some shoes, here." he handed me three boxes of shoes. One of the boxes had the Jordan Bel-Airs and the other two were the kd's I wanted.

"Oooo thank you thank you thank you." I jumped on him and smothered his face with kisses.

"your welcome." he smiled.

"I love you." I kissed his lips softly.

"Love you more." He sat me down on the bed and kissed my stomach. Then he began tickling me.

"stooooop!" I yelled I was crying laughing at this point.

"alright alright. So what we gone do today?" he smiled.

"we got invited to a party. You wanna come?"

"yeah why not, time?"

"9."

"Guh, that's in two hours. Lets see who get dressed first. I'll use the guess bedroom, that counts for picking out clothes, doing hair, shower, putting on the clothes, Allat! Winner gotta do what the winner says, as usual." he smiled.

"alright, on your mark get set go."

I got out my purple long sleeve crop top with some black high waisted pants and my bel-airs in three minutes. I pictured it in my head so it was faster. I hopped in the shower did my hygiene shit washing my hair and lotioned up. I put on my clothes as I left my hair curly. I added some silver diamond earrings and a purple pink and yellow necklace that said

"Fuck Dot" I put on some mascara eyeliner and a little bit of blush. I added some pink nicki m. lipstick. I sprayed nicki minaj's newest perfume. I was done!

"La'Vincent baby." I walked in the room and he was putting on his shoes shaking his head.

"I Wonnnnn!" I started dancing.

"I know and you look fine as hell too. You shittin on me." he laughed.

"uhm no the fuck I'm not, you look a1 yourself. Who you trynna impress?" I rose an eyebrow crossing my arms.

"Nobody but you baby." he kissed my neck.

"Okay baby love you too now get off of me for you start something you can't finish." I smiled.