Chapter 31

Cam POV

I woke up the next morning with a bad headache. Never again.

I took a few pills hoping the pain would go away before my graduation. I laid out my clothes for today on the empty bed. While I took my shower the flat iron was heating up. When I was done and clean I began to flat iron and curl my hair. I put rollers on my hair so the curls would stay in while I got ready. I grabbed my make up kit and put on some foundation to cover up my facial scars,mascara, eyeliner, blush and clear lip gloss. I walked in the room and dropped my towel I heard the door close but I shook it off maybe I was hearing things.

I put on a strapless bra and a pair of lace boy shorts. I slipped on my dress and heels before took out my rollers and let the curls fall.

Javy walked in and smiled

"you look beautiful."

"thanks. Now you know the drill." I threw him my phone and he immediately took a picture.

"Thank You!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek just to irritate him. He hates when I kiss him with lip stick on.

"Get off me!" he pushed me back and stormed out. I sat down on the bed and went to Instagram. The first picture I saw was La&Brook the caption was "Bae Hacking💙😘👫 #allmines" If only she knew... I went to La's Instagram and saw all our pics deleted. I exited out of Instagram and went to my text messages to text him.

Text convo

Me: Sooooooo, youre not coming to my graduation ?

My Snicker💍🍫: Oh shit. I forgot! I'm On my way

Me: it's alright. I don't want u too leave your girl by herself and make her feel un important

My Snicker💍🍫: don't say that I'm sorry...

Me: whatever fam

My Snicker💍🍫: I'm in the middle of business with her and I can't just leave. She's gone have to come with me.

Me: don't fucking come if you gone bring her! I don't want you to bring her and ruin my day.

My Snicker💍🍫: I'm coming Camrie.

End of convo

I threw my phone at the door and it shattered. Business? What business?

"Camrie! What did I tell you about breaking yo damn phone?!" Vinny yelled

"sorry dad!" I picked up my phone and put it in my purse along with my wallet and a pair of jays to change in.

"You ready child?" Vinny asked as he walked into the room.

"yeah let's go." I walked to the door and let out a loud sigh when I got to the top of the stairs because I had to walk down them -___-. Some one scooped me up bridal style and I almost shitted on my self but thankfully it was Javy. He walked down the stairs and put me down when he got to the bottom.

"Thank you!" I hugged him and began walking to the car. We got into the car and I was eager to get to school. When I wanted it to be a short drive it was hella long. We finally got there and I rushed out.

"Slow down before you break ya neck lil one." Vinny laughed. He looked flyyyyy. He had on white trues, a white polo shirt, Ray Bans and Oreo 5's. I smiled big as I began walking into the school.

Javy POV

I walked around the school with Cam and my dad looking at everything. This school was nice and big, mines is trashy and....ew.