Chapter 28

La's POV

Me and Cam haven't talked in a week. She's so fucking stubborn she won't listen but I mean fuck it, if she done im done. I was at home laying in my bed face down just chilling. My door creeped open but I didn't bother to see who it was. Who ever it was closed the door slowly and sat on my bed. I felt them crawl up on top of me and sit on my back. There's only person who would do that.

"Hi Camrie." I said

"Hey baby." This girl bipolar and weird as fuck! We haven't talked in days and she calling me baby. But I ain't complaining....

"you not mad at me no more?" I asked

"nah, to say I was never mad would be a lie but I realized I was being stubborn and shit." she laid down on me putting her head on my shoulder.

"Good you not mad anymore. I need yo good loving." I laughed

"same here. You gone get it but after this one can we make a deal?" she got off me and laid on the bed.

"depends, what you got in mind shawty?" I asked all ears.

"after tonight we can't 'do it' for 3 weeks straight." she smiled.

"aw hell nah! What kind of-" I sat up and looked at her crazy.

"It's not even that long. We can make it 3 months if you want too." she folded her arms.

"Fuck That! I would die! 3 weeks it is!" She must be out her mind...How dare she... Imma cry y'all.

I looked over at her and it looked like she was trying not to cry. Why make a deal if you gone cry about it, but she also looked bothered.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while laying my head on her lap.

"nothing-"

"something is bothering you. Tell me, we can do this the easy way or hard way." I shrugged.

"well I guess I was gonna have to tell you anyway." She looked down. My heart was beating hella fast. A million things was running through my mind of what could be wrong.

"Well uhm, I-I, I don't know how to say it." she said.

"just say it somehow." I said annoyed

"alright alright. Well, I've been having bad stomach aches. After the fight it got worse. Like much worse. Kenari took me to the hospital and well they ran tests and told me that I was pregnant. Unfortunately, I lost it because of all the stress and pressure I put on it." she finally let her tears fall. I don't even know how I feel right now. Should I cry, should I be mad..?

"I'm sorry La'Vincent, I didn't know I was pregnant and, and-" She started balling crying.

"It's alright. We'll get through it together. What was it?"

"a girl." she smiled a little but only cried more. She laid down and I laid with her facing me. She wiped my cheek and I looked up at her.

"why you do that?" I ask.

"you're crying.." she said in a duh tone. I wiped my face and laid my head down. Damn.

Cam POV

I woke up with La's head on my stomach. I had to pee so I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Babe wake up I have to pee." I shook him a little more. He didn't open his eyes he just moved his head. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and began washing my hands. I looked down at my flat belly and got sad all over again. I'm gone kill that bitch Fallon and that baby.