ChApter 3

Mitch's P.O.V
I clench my fist. I look at the ground.

"S-Shut up." She leans on the table.

"Face it Mitch. Your just like me." She said. My eyes look at her.

"I'm nothing like you."

"Well maybe not physically but-"

"I'm not a demon like you." She laughs. She smirks.

"That's just adorable how you think you have a choice to pick what you are." She said. I stand up.

"Don't ever come back here." She walks around the table and stops a few feet away from me. She smiles.

"So..this is how it's gonna be?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Fine." She said. She disappears. I sit back down and put my hand through my hair. How could I hurt Jason? Why didn't I control myself? Jason didn't fight back because he didn't even get the chance before he went out cold. I want him to wake up but that means that he will tell.

Sky's P.O.V
"How's Jason?" Ty asks coming into Jason's room. I look at Jess who is asleep next to Jason on a chair. I smile a little.

"Still asleep." Ty walks next to me.

"How are you staying so calm?" Ty asks. I look at him. I lean against a wall.

"Because no good will come if everyone is panicking." Ty looks away from me. I cross my arms. I wince in pain a little. Thank god he didn't see that.

"I saw that Sky." Ty said. Dang it.

"...So...." He looks at me.

"If something is up you know you can tell us. Especially if it is affecting you and giving you pain. Because you don't like to tell us if your hurt." Ty said. He puts his hands in his pockets. My eyes look at the floor. He walks next to Jess.

"What you doing Ty?"

"Don't you think she should sleep on the couch at least?" Ty asks. I look at her for a minute.

"Yeah." Ty picks her up in a bridal carry and sets her down on the couch. He puts a blanket on her. I smile. He looks at me and then Jess.

"What you smiling about?" He asks.

"It's nice to know that you actually have a soft spot under all that tough act." Ty looks at me. He sits on the floor and leans against the couch.

"What?" He asks.

"Ever since you been dating Ghost you been more...how should I put it? Soft then usually."

"I am not turning soft Sky. But when you were dating Kitty you did too. Actually you turned into more of a badass. But Mitch did too." Ty said.

"Now look at him. I'm worried about him." Ty puts his arm on his knee.

"Yeah me too. But Ghost is not making me soft." Ty said pointing at me.

"I beg to differ."

"I'm not turning soft." Ty said. We glare at each other. The door opens and Ghost and Amber walk in. They stop and look at both of us.

"Um...what's going on here?" Ghost asks.

"Don't make me get up and come over there Sky." Ty said. His eye flash purple.

"I can play that game too Ty. Bring it." My eyes flash white.

"Okay. If you two are going to fight again. Settle it in the Training Area. A hospital isn't meant for fighting." Ghost said.